[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 14, 2020
Can somebody make me a summary (detailed plz) i can't continue the game, because its bugging. Also don't make false hope for me, i wanna know if the MC is going to do anything or no? Like a revenge (takeda never do revenges ik).
I may do it, ill need some time(I prefer after arika event releases) but probably someone will post it before me, but at least for now to answer your other question its a 50/50, because takeda mentioned one time about a revenge route/ending but he hasn't fully confirmed yet if hes gonna actually add it to the game or not.

kronusdj

Oct 10, 2020
Serious question, how do you do "revenge" on NTR? Its not like you can unfuck the fucks or make it so that all that happened didn't occurred. Maybe you can consider killing the guys a way of revenge, but that doesn't change the fact that the girls are so into it already that any lost love isn't there anymore. "We all know, I think" that this say about love beyond physical is just a lame excuse to be horny (In the NTR content), so what, the cuck goes into a killing spree, his dick continues to be small (Looks like 95% of NTR are about the guy being a small pp or being super vanilla), there isn't any other girl that the guys "love" so to speak for the revenge, as I see it NTR are just about the situation, you either accept it or accept it, there's no way around it.

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
Serious question, how do you do "revenge" on NTR? Its not like you can unfuck the fucks or make it so that all that happened didn't occurred. Maybe you can consider killing the guys a way of revenge, but that doesn't change the fact that the girls are so into it already that any lost love isn't there anymore. "We all know, I think" that this say about love beyond physical is just a lame excuse to be horny (In the NTR content), so what, the cuck goes into a killing spree, his dick continues to be small (Looks like 95% of NTR are about the guy being a small pp or being super vanilla), there isn't any other girl that the guys "love" so to speak for the revenge, as I see it NTR are just about the situation, you either accept it or accept it, there's no way around it.
This made me remember of an unfinished game called "Boy Hero Ken". Basically, our main MC Ken has 3 girls fawning for him, same type like our boy Kurt. We got the childhood friend, the big sister, and the tomboyish one.

However this time there's only one bull and that's the MC's grandpa. In a series of events, a ghost possessed the grandpa making him unable to leave this haunted mansion the crew is investigating. MC decided to go find help back at the village along with a priest while the girls keep the Grandpa company.

The two got lost a little bit at the forest, met some magical beings but eventually find their way back. Only that the villagers were shocked to see them, and informed the two they have been missing for like a week or month.

As you expect, grandpa has already corrupted the girls at the time. MC is horrified but the magical being gave him a choice, as thanks for helping him back then, and one of those choices is time travel.

So IF there's going to be a revenge route, and "unfuck" the girls. There's a time travel option where we can stop it from happening. Maybe like go back in time before Rietta and Terena got injected with the goblins, because Arika has already manage to cure herself, Rietta and Terena before taking the quest to save Katieve.

The possibilities are endless when there's magic involved.

Dec 14, 2020
I remember one NTR anime that actually used a revenge ending which some people think its very satisfying, not sure if its the best example your looking for since it could be good for those people because not to many NTR stories have a revenge ending or it was actually a well made revenge for the story and the stories im comparing happen in different worlds (kinda medieval for our game, and normal modern era for this anime) but ill leave the name here so you can watch it and consider how they done it for yourself.

"Ana no Oku no li Tokoro": it has 2 episodes

• Red Heart
Reactions: kronusdj

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
Also keep in mind, that the clit-ring, that was the cause of losing the love to Kurt, was removed in the same event that it was put on, so Arika's love would not lower the same way in future events as in that (EV24) event.
In fact, according to the Demo, her feelings haven't dropped one bit since the clit-ring incident, so even when "toyed" by the lord, her feelings remains strong towards Kurt.
It's will just be basically be a normal story of how a strong willed pure girl succumbs to pure pleasure (Clit-Curse and minor plant aphrodisac aside), like most of Takeda's stories.

The numbers can change in the final version of course, but it shows that Arika still has strong feelings for Kurt (For now).
Yeh, that was my point about the ring curse, It didn't last enough to make significant damage.
In fact, her love for Kurt is so strong that it didn't get reduced even after her first sex scenes with Bonner.
I think the demo numbers are still very obviously incomplete and can’t be entirely trusted (Rietta’s sex count never increases lol), but just the fact that she lost many of her memories and love of Kurt from the Clit Ring Curse is already pretty huge. It means that a lot of what she says afterwards is just her trying to convince herself she still loves him, and not knowing WHY she does. Forgetting the significance of the ribbon being an easy example of that.
It means that even though she is strong willed, it was a lot easier for the villain to take Kurt’s place in her heart, so to speak. It’s why he specifically puts a conception spell on her that lets her get pregnant when she loves someone, and then lets her have sex with Kurt only after she’s lost her memories of love for him, and has so many new memories of her and the lord. The way Takeda wrote her story is very much a more traditional corruption than what he did with the other two girls, but it was still done through a pretty significant level of mental alteration happening, just like with the other two girls. In fact, I’d say it’s about the same amount as Terena until EV32, where she’s already actively cheating on Kurt, but of course starts becoming fully corrupted when she keeps letting the parasites corrupt her more.

But yeah I’m not saying it’s bad or anything, I just wanted to point out the idea that Arika is entirely herself and just betraying Kurt because she’s very horny…is not entirely correct lol. And calling her a bitch over it and saying you’d only save the other girls is silly. If it wasn’t for the Ring Curse she wouldn’t have betrayed him at all, because she would’ve kept her memories and love of him. It’s why this upcoming scene with her will undoubtedly be super hot don’t get me wrong, and I think the idea for it is more interesting (and absolutely represents Takeda’s key fetishes) than the most recent scenes for the other girls, but I don’t really see it as any big betrayal lol. She’s been gone since the first major sex scene with the lord.
In that respect, I think I’ll just be more curious to see how the mental changes are reflected in her stats in the final game.
There's a guy who always translate the events a couple of hours after release, he does it better than the current MTL, sadly those links are already dead atp
That’s a shame, is there any way you could reupload them? So many of the Arika scenes only have MTL right now (like the ring curse scene) and they’re pretty badly translated there.
I'm ready to translate EV41 if it would get freaking released already...
Did you happen to do a translation of Arika EV24 and EV33? If you could reupload them that’d be good.

Last edited:

Dark Kat

Jun 5, 2023
I know that at some point the Akira and Kathib scene will arrive, I really hope that the totally corrupted Akira goes to an onee san fetish and I am also equally eager for the Terena and the Guru scene and if there is a church-cult Gangbang it would be perfect (I know we've already seen a lot of Terrena but the more corrupt and lascivious she becomes is more irresistible.)

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I believe we had this topic about a hundred pages ago too (page 168 to be exact). And Yamada Gogogo's Erona story was a good example of the topic. I should know...

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-big-breasts-party-ntr.52990/post-12157666

CaKho

Jan 22, 2022
Link bro??
I took the photo myself using Koikatsu's studio, the card/3D model is made by ABCEEFG, he shared that model for free, so basically the link is koikatsu, I'm not sure what kind of link you are asking for, it is quite complicated xD

ElDonBigotes

Nov 22, 2020
I took the photo myself using Koikatsu's studio, the card/3D model is made by ABCEEFG, he shared that model for free, so basically the link is koikatsu, I'm not sure what kind of link you are asking for, it is quite complicated xD

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I think the demo numbers are still very obviously incomplete and can’t be entirely trusted (Rietta’s sex count never increases lol), but just the fact that she lost many of her memories and love of Kurt from the Clit Ring Curse is already pretty huge. It means that a lot of what she says afterwards is just her trying to convince herself she still loves him, and not knowing WHY she does. Forgetting the significance of the ribbon being an easy example of that.
It means that even though she is strong willed, it was a lot easier for the villain to take Kurt’s place in her heart, so to speak. It’s why he specifically puts a conception spell on her that lets her get pregnant when she loves someone, and then lets her have sex with Kurt only after she’s lost her memories of love for him, and has so many new memories of her and the lord. The way Takeda wrote her story is very much a more traditional corruption than what he did with the other two girls, but it was still done through a pretty significant level of mental alteration happening, just like with the other two girls. In fact, I’d say it’s about the same amount as Terena until EV32, where she’s already actively cheating on Kurt, but of course starts becoming fully corrupted when she keeps letting the parasites corrupt her more.

But yeah I’m not saying it’s bad or anything, I just wanted to point out the idea that Arika is entirely herself and just betraying Kurt because she’s very horny…is not entirely correct lol. And calling her a bitch over it and saying you’d only save the other girls is silly. If it wasn’t for the Ring Curse she wouldn’t have betrayed him at all, because she would’ve kept her memories and love of him. It’s why this upcoming scene with her will undoubtedly be super hot don’t get me wrong, and I think the idea for it is more interesting (and absolutely represents Takeda’s key fetishes) than the most recent scenes for the other girls, but I don’t really see it as any big betrayal lol. She’s been gone since the first major sex scene with the lord.
In that respect, I think I’ll just be more curious to see how the mental changes are reflected in her stats in the final game.

That’s a shame, is there any way you could reupload them? So many of the Arika scenes only have MTL right now (like the ring curse scene) and they’re pretty badly translated there.

Did you happen to do a translation of Arika EV24 and EV33? If you could reupload them that’d be good.
I agree with ur view of Arika´s fall as the traditional corruption mixed with memory loss, but, I still consider it a raw betrayal bcoz she´s falling in love with Bonner while having a relationship at the same time, yes she lost some of her precious memories with Kurt, but she´s still herself, it´s just that being with Bonner is changing her as person but her main traits are still there. Arika´s fall is about how she starts to see good points in Bonner and taking interest in him (As we can see in the Beach event) and after being denial due to her relationship with Kurt, she will finally succumbs to Bonner and become his sex knight (Member of his harem) in the next event.

I really want to see the moment her crest shines at 100% btw.

Dec 14, 2020
I agree with ur view of Arika´s fall as the traditional corruption mixed with memory loss, but, I still consider it a raw betrayal bcoz she´s falling in love with Bonner while having a relationship at the same time, yes she lost some of her precious memories with Kurt, but she´s still herself, it´s just that being with Bonner is changing her as person but her main traits are still there. Arika´s fall is about how she starts to see good points in Bonner and taking interest in him (As we can see in the Beach event) and after being denial due to her relationship with Kurt, she will finally succumbs to Bonner and become his sex knight (Member of his harem) in the next event.

I really want to see the moment her crest shines at 100% btw.
Speaking about the crest, were getting close to the events where the girls are pregnant, im really curious to see those scenes especially for Arika since the crest works to not let her get pregnant unless it shines at 100% and she completely falls in love with the lord and wants to bear his child.

Last edited:

shinn201

Feb 17, 2023
I believe we had this topic about a hundred pages ago too (page 168 to be exact). And Yamada Gogogo's Erona story was a good example of the topic. I should know...

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-big-breasts-party-ntr.52990/post-12157666
For me i like the doujin Netorare Yuusha no Yukusue | The End of the Line for the Cuckold Hero

the fact that we man has to moved on from the girl we used to love/crush on and find the true meaning aka purpose of the life then after a few years thing are less important and u ll be ok
P/s: my friend has his fiancee cheated on him after the 2-3 year of crying and drinking he move to the lady killer mode lmao- i am sure happy for him at least since he not whinning about her when we go drinking =]]

Reactions: GG BOND

Sh4ddy

Jul 16, 2023
For me i like the doujin Netorare Yuusha no Yukusue | The End of the Line for the Cuckold Hero

the fact that we man has to moved on from the girl we used to love/crush on and find the true meaning aka purpose of the life then after a few years thing are less important and u ll be ok
P/s: my friend has his fiancee cheated on him after the 2-3 year of crying and drinking he move to the lady killer mode lmao- i am sure happy for him at least since he not whinning about her when we go drinking =]]

Truly.Been lookin for more like this.Any recommendations?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote