[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nyarlathotep~

Formerly 'kr.strif'
Mar 27, 2021
Have you guys ever searched about Hatoba Akane? He has an art style similar to Takeda but often make content with scat, but his main series that is called touma senki cecilia doesnt have scat. Last month he started a new IF story, probably the second chapter going to launch this month

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Have you guys ever searched about Hatoba Akane? He has an art style similar to Takeda but often make content with scat, but his main series that is called touma senki cecilia doesnt have scat. Last month he started a new IF story, probably the second chapter going to launch this month
akane is a female name

SongHighNote

Sep 26, 2020
I am using Translator++ and when I saved the file for the next opening, it went very well. However, today when I opened my .trans file, I noticed that the common event had lost 10% in 5 days. Is that a bug?

zta_1

Apr 18, 2024
Best scene ever.
Arica completely abandons Kurt and falls passionately in love with Bonner, whom she has been gradually attracted to for some time.
Now all she can think about is how to seduce Bonner and enjoy sex with him.
Slightly different from the other two, Arica is happy in that she is attracted to Bonner's personality and his strength as a man, and he loves her more passionately than Kurt.
Of course, we know it is because of Bonner's magic, but it is clear that Arica herself has gradually fallen in love with Bonner.
That is why I am very much looking forward to seeing how she comes to enjoy sex in this scene where she realizes her love for Bonner.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes