[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kuuroineko

Jan 30, 2018
I kinda have a idea for the revenge ending but just to confirm something since I'm trying not to see so much of the game that when the full game comes out I already know everything that is going to happen... Does magic that alters the size of your penis exist in the game's universe?

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Did you happen to do a translation of Arika EV24 and EV33? If you could reupload them that’d be good.
No I haven't done subs for any events that are in the game already. I wouldn't mind cleaning up MTL subs for 24 and 33 if they already existed, but making new subtitles without timestamps takes too long

kokoboys

Apr 14, 2024
I kinda have a idea for the revenge ending but just to confirm something since I'm trying not to see so much of the game that when the full game comes out I already know everything that is going to happen... Does magic that alters the size of your penis exist in the game's universe?
We hope so, but I am pretty sure it ain't gonna happen

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Many here have said that Kurt's penis is getting smaller compared to earlier events.
But while it could be explained that Takeda isn't paying much attention to Kurt's accurate size, it hasn't stated in game yet that someone may have put a curse of sorts on him in between events that hasn't been released yet.
But if one can alter the size of Arika's clit, surely you can alter the size of ones penis.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Lord Bonner and Guru used such magic on themselves.

Reactions: kuuroineko

kokoboys

Apr 14, 2024
The game is still not finished? Like we can hope for some good ending right? Also what does it need to be finished (story), like i didn't play the game, but I know the girls are all fucked up and the mc is just doing nothing, what does it need to be finished?

Dec 14, 2020
The game is still not finished? Like we can hope for some good ending right? Also what does it need to be finished (story), like i didn't play the game, but I know the girls are all fucked up and the mc is just doing nothing, what does it need to be finished?
Theres already a good ending in the demo, its just that it doesnt have any special CG or art yet. As for the rest, were in the progress of the big bad ending, and after that takeda will add some extra endings(if you play the demo and go to the recolection room he already made space for multiple kinds of endings), the only ending he has not confirmed yet if its going to be added to the game is the revenge ending, but he certainly has plans for it.

Last edited:

kuuroineko

Jan 30, 2018
Many here have said that Kurt's penis is getting smaller compared to earlier events.
But while it could be explained that Takeda isn't paying much attention to Kurt's accurate size, it hasn't stated in game yet that someone may have put a curse of sorts on him in between events that hasn't been released yet.
But if one can alter the size of Arika's clit, surely you can alter the size of ones penis.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Lord Bonner and Guru used such magic on themselves.
Ok so lets say that such magic exist. My idea for a revenge ending would it be where Kurt's mind gets complete broken but not in the docile way where he accepts his weak status compare to the other three (The Lord, his son and the priest) and just masturbates while watching the three girls getting fucked in front of him (the usual ntr stuff) but instead he learns the whole truth together with the magic that they have been using and somewhere in his mind he loses the love and respect he once had for the girls and becomes the "ugly bastard". He starts to planning a revenge where he kills the three and keep making the girls dive more deep into depravity. Of course at this point is more like of a new game idea instead of a another ending and I think it would take too long to make the ending not forced or something. But it would definitely be nice to see a NTR ending where the person being cuked just says "Fucked... You wanna be treated like a whore? Then I'll treat you like one."

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Ok so lets say that such magic exist. My idea for a revenge ending would it be where Kurt's mind gets complete broken but not in the docile way where he accepts his weak status compare to the other three (The Lord, his son and the priest) and just masturbates while watching the three girls getting fucked in front of him (the usual ntr stuff) but instead he learns the whole truth together with the magic that they have been using and somewhere in his mind he loses the love and respect he once had for the girls and becomes the "ugly bastard". He starts to planning a revenge where he kills the three and keep making the girls dive more deep into depravity. Of course at this point is more like of a new game idea instead of a another ending and I think it would take too long to make the ending not forced or something. But it would definitely be nice to see a NTR ending where the person being cuked just says "Fucked... You wanna be treated like a whore? Then I'll treat you like one."
Or just make a sequel.

Dec 14, 2020
This idea is almost exactly what happened at the ntr anime I shared some pages ago, but without magic since it happens in a normal modern world.

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
I recall this NPC "aiding" Kurt by showing him a crystal ball that shows Rietta doing the Yoga Ball sub event. Obviously we're also getting Arika and Terena scenes with that, but I'm hoping that those sub-events are like "post corruption" so Takeda can make it more crazy and erotic.

Also, Takeda if you're reading this, why is Rietta the only one that gets a hot anal scene? I want one for Arika and Terena please, thank you.

northger

Jul 3, 2021
Not very related but I wanted to share with everyone here this sketch I made of Arika a little chubbier but what I can say is that I like them uwu

View attachment 3548486
wow I didn't think it would be so well received! Thank you all! Let's see if I finish it and do a oneshot with her, Who would say that in all this time that he has been developing the game I would learn to draw, even if it is a little similar like him

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Aight, since you guys are giving actual dissertations on the plot, I uploaded all the subs I've made so far to a Proton Drive. And since someone asked (and because the wait for the new Arika video is pissing me off), I went ahead and subbed EV33.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Aight, since you guys are giving actual dissertations on the plot, I uploaded all the subs I've made so far to a Proton Drive. And since someone asked (and because the wait for the new Arika video is pissing me off), I went ahead and subbed EV33.

what ever those videos are they dont play on my windows media player

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote