[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Good news guys :)
nono let's calm down he doesn't specify anything it could be arika's scene as a wannabe police no one cares about "the sketches" but I have to publish something at the end of the month

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Well, I have to recognize that Arika did her best.
Sadly her crest should be at 85-90% so she's gonna submit on the 2nd half.
But that's the best part of getting a sex knight according to Bonner, so I guess Arika is gonna be one of his best on most loyal ones lol.
View attachment 3558427
Everything is already lost for him, as an ending I hope that Kurt does not remain like the bitch of the nobles watching how they fuck those who were once his girls, I would prefer a revenge ending, or one more tragic like the one in My Girlfriend Will Never Be Taken by Another Man(the MC takes his own life), I think that would be better than him watching everything knowing that he can't do anything to stop it.

Reactions: Tweak22

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
The video pretty much confirms that CG we recieved the other day is not every CG scene used in the video, as there a few more used in the video than we got...
Skærmbillede 2024-04-20 195552.png
Or just a few details edited that wasn't in the previous post...
Skærmbillede 2024-04-20 200203.png Skærmbillede 2024-04-20 200231.png
Nothing new here of course, as it has happened a lot in the past posts, but a bit annoying for those who wants to collect the CG artworks, and not wait for the game to release lower quality pictures.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
The video pretty much confirms that CG we recieved the other day is not every CG scene used in the video, as there a few more used in the video than we got...
View attachment 3558609
Or just a few details edited that wasn't in the previous post...
View attachment 3558610 View attachment 3558611
Nothing new here of course, as it has happened a lot in the past posts, but a bit annoying for those who wants to collect the CG artworks, and not wait for the game to release lower quality pictures.
Talking about the last pic
Some guys in Fantia told to Takeda that he was forgetting to add the crest in those CGs, he said he was going to fix it later, looks like he did.

Reactions: robus77

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
My Girlfriend Will Never Be Taken by Another Man
Man that game was wild. You go in thinking it's just a standard NTR game then BAM! Time travel, murder mystery, spirit of a dead mother, and a happy ending?! It was certainly a memorable experience.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote