[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Added subs for EV 02, 05, and 09. With that, all of the Terena videos have subs! I also reorganized the subs based on each of the girls' events.

I'm gonna try to stay off the thread until the new Rietta event video is released, so I can avoid any spoilers lol. But I'll keep adding subs for the older EV's on my drive as I make them. I'll also update the existing ones with any corrections if I make them. Then I'll let y'all know as soon as I've got subs made for the upcoming EV44.

Until then, enjoy:

Bugativorol

Apr 18, 2024
[TRÍCH DẪN="robus77, bài viết: 14422857, thành viên: 3253033"]
Đã thêm phụ đề cho EV 02, 05 và 09. Với điều đó, tất cả các video Terena đều có phụ đề! Tôi cũng sắp xếp lại các phụ đề dựa trên từng sự kiện của các cô gái.

Tôi sẽ cố gắng tránh xa chủ đề này cho đến khi video sự kiện Rietta mới được phát hành, để tôi có thể tránh bất kỳ phần tiết lộ nào lol. Nhưng tôi sẽ tiếp tục thêm các bản phụ đề cho EV cũ hơn trên ổ đĩa của mình khi tôi tạo chúng. Tôi cũng sẽ cập nhật các bản phụ đề hiện có với bất kỳ bản sửa lỗi nào nếu tôi tạo chúng. Sau đó, tôi sẽ cho mọi người biết ngay khi tôi tạo xong các bản phụ đề cho EV44 sắp ra mắt.

Cho đến lúc đó, hãy tận hưởng:
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Cài đặt như thế nào

mebtamayo

Dec 12, 2021
They're ready y'all:

I've added subs for EV41 part II. And in preparation for the new Rietta event, I added subs for EV28 and SREV01
how to play the video? I dL the VLC and right click the file and play with VLC the video is not playing

Nandeyoii

Feb 12, 2021
corruption is a subplot the real plot is 3 girls who love the protagonist, and changing their feelings and end up succumbing to the antagonist it is called netorare with a subplot of corruption but in the end the basis of the game is netorare so it is not unreasonable to make kurt protagonist and see how little by little he loses his loved ones for countless reasons

If the game focused on the antagonists being the protagonists it would be totally different is called netori and if it were a female protagonist it would simply be corruption since you remove any empathy for a mob designer to be a cuck

Depending on who the protagonist is, the theme of the game changes radically.
Yeah i understand the story like you mention. But when its about playing game, first you need to know what the genre first, this game is about JRPG ( role play game). That means the MC must have development element. This game on the first chapter show MC kurt has role whereas he got inherited hero blood, want to defeate demon, mini boss, boss villain to make peace of the world, gain recognition or gain strength, power, ability or whatsoever . So that means even the MC's girl got succumb by the 3 bad guy (via EV, SREV, Etc). The role and idea why this MC created must also need progress accordingly since is a JRPG. Even the MC girl cheated him, still in the end MC need accomplished his role to be remarkable heros or knight on this game. Now this game i think is in a half of progress, one of the MC girl got succumb. The Kurt MC still lame no progression at all to become hero or knight. He lack power, strength,magic even some of event mini boss got defeated by the villain not him. He do not know who is the villain, got no skill to upgrade. All he do was doing part time job and peeping his own girl got succumb stupidly. If the game do not want MC to progress, just make it as a visual novel game or whatsover that do no require fighting since this game is about sex scene succumb plot.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Yeah i understand the story like you mention. But when its about playing game, first you need to know what the genre first, this game is about JRPG ( role play game). That means the MC must have development element. This game on the first chapter show MC kurt has role whereas he got inherited hero blood, want to defeate demon, mini boss, boss villain to make peace of the world, gain recognition or gain strength, power, ability or whatsoever . So that means even the MC's girl got succumb by the 3 bad guy (via EV, SREV, Etc). The role and idea why this MC created must also need progress accordingly since is a JRPG. Even the MC girl cheated him, still in the end MC need accomplished his role to be remarkable heros or knight on this game. Now this game i think is in a half of progress, one of the MC girl got succumb. The Kurt MC still lame no progression at all to become hero or knight. He lack power, strength,magic even some of event mini boss got defeated by the villain not him. He do not know who is the villain, got no skill to upgrade. All he do was doing part time job and peeping his own girl got succumb stupidly. If the game do not want MC to progress, just make it as a visual novel game or whatsover that do no require fighting since this game is about sex scene succumb plot.
49470071918_cd9590b29e_c.jpg

Elten

Jun 19, 2023
Ok, next

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
You shouldn't play this game if u want the MC to have a big role lol, that's the entire point of the game.

Reactions: seiba1

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
In all honestly; all of Takeda's "MC" in several of his NTR projects are pretty bland and very much the same most of the time.
They all have sort of things in common most of the time:
Young man (young adult or high schooler)
Good hearted to the core, maybe having minor perverted thoughts.
Bland character design and can be found everywhere.
Likely to not even HAVE a face.
Seeing signs of cheating but chooses to ignoring them for some reason or just COMPLETELY oblivious.
Virgin.
And obliviously, under average sized dicks.

Now, i'm not saying it's a bad thing to have someone set an example between the underdeveloped MC and the Alpha Male of the story, nor having Kurt being the MC is a bad call to the point I won't enjoy the game/story, but Takeda could at least change them a bit and spice things up and not making a repeat all the time.
Not all boyfriends/husbands are just losers in NTR genre after all.

Most of the boys can easily be compared to this guy.
16.jpg

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
In all honestly; all of Takeda's "MC" in several of his NTR projects are pretty bland and very much the same most of the time.
Young man (young adult or high schooler)
Good hearted to the core, maybe having minor perverted thoughts.
Bland character design and can be found everywhere.
Likely to not even HAVE a face.
Seeing signs of cheating but chooses to ignoring them for some reason or just COMPLETELY oblivious.
Virgin.
And obliviously, under average sized dicks.

Now, i'm not saying it's a bad thing to have someone set an example between the underdeveloped MC and the Alpha Male of the story, nor having Kurt being the MC is a bad call to the point I won't enjoy the game/story, but Takeda could at least change them a bit and spice things up and not making a repeat all the time.
Not all boyfriends/husbands are just losers in NTR genre after all.

Most of the boys can easily be compared to this guy.
View attachment 3885313
These types of characters even plague anime especially the isekai one's these beta mc always have harems too :KEK:.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
In all honesty all of Takeda's "MC" in several of his NTR projects are pretty bland and very much the same most of the time.
Better than having a name like Anon which says about all you need to know for the MCs depth you will get

SongHighNote

Sep 26, 2020
[TRÍCH DẪN="robus77, bài viết: 14422857, thành viên: 3253033"]
Đã thêm phụ đề cho EV 02, 05 và 09. Với điều đó, tất cả các video Terena đều có phụ đề! Tôi cũng sắp xếp lại các phụ đề dựa trên từng sự kiện của các cô gái.

Tôi sẽ cố gắng tránh xa chủ đề này cho đến khi video sự kiện Rietta mới được phát hành, để tôi có thể tránh bất kỳ phần tiết lộ nào lol. Nhưng tôi sẽ tiếp tục thêm các bản phụ đề cho EV cũ hơn trên ổ đĩa của mình khi tôi tạo chúng. Tôi cũng sẽ cập nhật các bản phụ đề hiện có với bất kỳ bản sửa lỗi nào nếu tôi tạo chúng. Sau đó, tôi sẽ cho mọi người biết ngay khi tôi tạo xong các bản phụ đề cho EV44 sắp ra mắt.

Cho đến lúc đó, hãy tận hưởng:
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Cài đặt như thế nào
Youtube feel sad, Google feel angry. Cus you arent seriously, and always ask

Reactions: HornyHorse69
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes