[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
These types of characters even plague anime especially the isekai one's these beta mc always have harems too :KEK:.
A Man has to be good at something valuable, that can be of help to the society, a man requires alot of wisdom to survive in this world.

And there are those anime where beta mc's gets all the harem and privilege, he didnt even work for it, and got the reward, nonsense!

But yeah! Who cares, its just fiction, we should never watch those wholesome shows with beta Mc. It weakens our heart.

If we want something, come work and get it.
( I honestly hesitated to post this, but i had to vent it out :KEK: :coffee: )

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I don't know, Kurt feels like the decent type to me. What does irritate me is how they always get massive rewards (or get the worst end of all the deals, looking at you Shield Hero, take your angst and get out) without earning it.

I mean, we say we hate guys like him, and I know lots of people love villains like Sephiroth or DIO or Joker whoever else.

But...say you had to pick a next-door neighbor (and actually get to choose). Would you go for Kurt (or someone like him) or Sephiroth? Or the Joker?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alrearde

adbfkajsd

Jan 31, 2024
All videos of the recent event has been merged into ONE full video, and it's pretty long (01:18:52)
It can be found in the GoFile downbelow, along with the separated parts of the same event.
Also you can find all other past event down there too.
Do you have save file?

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Wanna see a bunny and an alien together?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the way, where can I find a full picture of Alien Arika in this pose? I remember that they only showed Arika in a normal pose in such a costume. Where did you find this picture in this quality?
Although maybe I just missed something, I will be glad for your help.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Aug 31, 2021
Yeah i understand the story like you mention. But when its about playing game, first you need to know what the genre first, this game is about JRPG ( role play game). That means the MC must have development element. This game on the first chapter show MC kurt has role whereas he got inherited hero blood, want to defeate demon, mini boss, boss villain to make peace of the world, gain recognition or gain strength, power, ability or whatsoever . So that means even the MC's girl got succumb by the 3 bad guy (via EV, SREV, Etc). The role and idea why this MC created must also need progress accordingly since is a JRPG. Even the MC girl cheated him, still in the end MC need accomplished his role to be remarkable heros or knight on this game. Now this game i think is in a half of progress, one of the MC girl got succumb. The Kurt MC still lame no progression at all to become hero or knight. He lack power, strength,magic even some of event mini boss got defeated by the villain not him. He do not know who is the villain, got no skill to upgrade. All he do was doing part time job and peeping his own girl got succumb stupidly. If the game do not want MC to progress, just make it as a visual novel game or whatsover that do no require fighting since this game is about sex scene succumb plot.
Its NTR, so what can you really expect. As a JRPG its a bit of a fumble to not give the player more options depending on what they do. I despise NTR, but I can watch it and play it if other areas make up for it (Story, art, gameplay) and this dude has amazing art, but not much of everything else.

His beast rangers doujin is hot as shit, and something even I, an NTR hater, can enjoy. But the problems are really exacerbated with this project. Because the gameplay aspect is completely forgotten along the road, not leaving the player with much of anything to do outside of going where they're told, not being allowed to move as they wish due to invisible walls, and being forced from event to event without any sort of, well, playing of the game. Which does make me question why a VN wouldn't have been a better choice for this.

The problem would really just be solved if he allowed the player to make their own choices. Like putting time limits on certain quests, where not completing them leads to something bad happening to innocent people. But if you go on the quest, you further the corruption of the girls due to one of them maybe having to stay behind in the castle town to be corrupted by the nobles.

Or maybe finding out clues about what's going on by talking to information brokers or country bumpkins. Clues around the house. Actually being able to decide if you want to stay in the house with the creepy kid. Whether you want your first love to tutor the weird kid or not.

There has got to be some sort of offset, make the player agonize whether they wanna protect the girls or the common folk. Whether they wanna risk one of the girls being corrupted in exchange for being given some sort of reward to help the player on their quest. Hell, don't make it mega giga obvious which people are the antagonists so the player doesn't know who to trust the girls with.

The people dismissing your opinion obviously don't have much love for the game itself and just want to jerk it to the art (Cavemen in my opinion. Fuck is the point of a hentai game if it's just forcing you to walk from A to B to get scenes. Without any exploration or story or actual gameplay), which is a bit sad, because the dudes art is really fucking good. And the dude has good tags he works with. But seeing artists not go 100% with their creativity in favor of mass produced easily made shit is just downright depressing.

I do have to give him one thing when it comes to the story. And thats making it so that the girls aren't NTR'd for some stupid shit like "Sexual prowess" or "Big penis", and instead making it due to mind control/pheromones/incense. At least makes me able to sympathize with the heroines instead of them just being disgusting sluts like in 90% of NTR hentai.

But, hey, the game is still being worked on, so maybe the story and everything i've criticized is going to be fixed in the finished product. If anybody knows anything I don't about the gameplay then feel free to correct me.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Its NTR, so what can you really expect. As a JRPG its a bit of a fumble to not give the player more options depending on what they do. I despise NTR, but I can watch it and play it if other areas make up for it (Story, art, gameplay) and this dude has amazing art, but not much of everything else.

His beast rangers doujin is hot as shit, and something even I, an NTR hater, can enjoy. But the problems are really exacerbated with this project. Because the gameplay aspect is completely forgotten along the road, not leaving the player with much of anything to do outside of going where they're told, not being allowed to move as they wish due to invisible walls, and being forced from event to event without any sort of, well, playing of the game. Which does make me question why a VN wouldn't have been a better choice for this.

The problem would really just be solved if he allowed the player to make their own choices. Like putting time limits on certain quests, where not completing them leads to something bad happening to innocent people. But if you go on the quest, you further the corruption of the girls due to one of them maybe having to stay behind in the castle town to be corrupted by the nobles.

Or maybe finding out clues about what's going on by talking to information brokers or country bumpkins. Clues around the house. Actually being able to decide if you want to stay in the house with the creepy kid. Whether you want your first love to tutor the weird kid or not.

There has got to be some sort of offset, make the player agonize whether they wanna protect the girls or the common folk. Whether they wanna risk one of the girls being corrupted in exchange for being given some sort of reward to help the player on their quest. Hell, don't make it mega giga obvious which people are the antagonists so the player doesn't know who to trust the girls with.

The people dismissing your opinion obviously don't have much love for the game itself and just want to jerk it to the art (Cavemen in my opinion. Fuck is the point of a hentai game if it's just forcing you to walk from A to B to get scenes. Without any exploration or story or actual gameplay), which is a bit sad, because the dudes art is really fucking good. And the dude has good tags he works with. But seeing artists not go 100% with their creativity in favor of mass produced easily made shit is just downright depressing.

I do have to give him one thing when it comes to the story. And thats making it so that the girls aren't NTR'd for some stupid shit like "Sexual prowess" or "Big penis", and instead making it due to mind control/pheromones/incense. At least makes me able to sympathize with the heroines instead of them just being disgusting sluts like in 90% of NTR hentai.

But, hey, the game is still being worked on, so maybe the story and everything i've criticized is going to be fixed in the finished product. If anybody knows anything I don't about the gameplay then feel free to correct me.
I correct you, no one is taking lightly his opinion, it is simply an opinion of how he would like the protagonist to be, it is totally valid and there is nothing to argue beyond our opinions, he says that he wants a development of the protagonist and it seems good to me that he thinks That way, that's why I can't tell him no, you're wrong, your opinion is wrong, he's simply saying his opinion and opinions are not truths or facts, therefore what he thinks, whether he likes it or not, is none of my business.

The game is what it is, whether you like it or not i don't care. I only corrected him that the game is not corruption, but ntr, and I can also correct him that the game is not an RPG, only uses the RPGm engine to do a walking simulator at no time wants to be treated as an rpg this game cannot be considered as a rpg.

There are many games that use the RPGM format but there is no RPG element, it is simply the engine to create the base of the game.

There are many games based on this engine without RPG elements, therefore taking this game as an RPG where a hero improves his skills until he defeats evil is a wrong view of the game

The protagonists that Takeda creates are mobs without substance created to be a cuck and when you play you say he deserves it and I can't empathize with this pathetic thing and this is how it is designed :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: and to empathize with these things you need either cuck fetish or the syndrome of being self-projected as the protagonist in games and since you see yourself as the protagonist, you don't want to play something pathetic but rather an incredible protagonist.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2021
I correct you, no one is taking lightly his opinion, it is simply an opinion of how he would like the protagonist to be, it is totally valid and there is nothing to argue beyond our opinions, he says that he wants a development of the protagonist and it seems good to me that he thinks That way, that's why I can't tell him no, you're wrong, your opinion is wrong, he's simply saying his opinion and opinions are not truths or facts, therefore what he thinks, whether he likes it or not, is none of my business.

The game is what it is, whether you like it or not i don't care. I only corrected him that the game is not corruption, but ntr, and I can also correct him that the game is not an RPG, only uses the RPGm engine to do a walking simulator at no time wants to be treated as an rpg this game cannot be considered as a rpg.

There are many games that use the RPGM format but there is no RPG element, it is simply the engine to create the base of the game.

There are many games based on this engine without RPG elements, therefore taking this game as an RPG where a hero improves his skills until he defeats evil is a wrong view of the game

The protagonists that Takeda creates are mobs without substance created to be a cuck and when you play you say he deserves it and I can't empathize with this pathetic thing and this is how it is designed :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Well, then I correct you.

"no one is taking lightly his opinion"

Oh really? The messages of "Ok, next" and "That's just your opinion" aren't dismissive? Like, at all? Because that is literally what they are.

"it is simply an opinion of how he would like the protagonist to be" That is in not what he said. He criticized that the game didn't expand or have any plans whatsoever for Kurt being anything other than the cuck. That isn't an opinion, that is a fact. Funny thing is, in writing, the main character is usually the most important person. But who am I to say whats right and wrong, only every single famous written work has character progression for their main character.

So, then, why have the player play as Kurt, and not literally anybody else? What is the point of a main character if they aren't the main character? Give some goddamn substance to them.

"The game is what it is, whether you like it or not i don't care. I only corrected him that the game is not corruption, but ntr, and I can also correct him that the game is not an RPG, only uses the RPGm engine to do a walking simulator at no time wants to be treated as an rpg this game cannot be considered as a rpg."

The game is actually both corruption and NTR.

And I want you to consider the logic of someone using an engine meant for Role playing games and not making a role playing game for it. Does it make sense? To me it makes as much sense as setting up your IT helpdesk company in an icecream truck. So, again, what is the point of using the RPGM engine if you aren't going to use it for what its meant for. Or instead just going another route and going for a VN since the RPGM medium wont be of any help in furthering the narrative.

"There are many games based on this engine without RPG elements, therefore taking this game as an RPG where a hero improves his skills until he defeats evil is a wrong view of the game"

Just because something is done often doesn't mean its right. Me using a wrench to hammer in a nail is possible, and maybe even effective. But why would I use the wrench instead of the fucking hammer.

People walk against red light at crosswalks all the time, hey, maybe it doesn't cause that much trouble, but it still doesn't make it the right option in any way.

I don't know how your reply was supposed to come off as anything other than "I don't actually care for the work i just wanna jerk". Since you literally admit in your message that you don't care for anything other than the art. The game engine not mattering, the main character not mattering, and so on. Its fine to not care about that stuff, but don't act as if vaild criticism still isn't valid just because you only enjoy one aspect of the medium. You don't have to care about Takeda using the wrong engine, or making the critical mistake of making the MC entirely bland, or the gameplay being non-existant. Just don't criticize and try to make fun of others who actually care about those things.

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023

Nah man I'm not going to read all that shit
I come here to see naked women drawn by perverted artists
You all are making this a yapping contest :FacePalm:

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
And can someone translate this game ?
Much more practical and erotic and is even out there finished up and ready
But noone has ever tried to translate it despite being very popular
Its about a single mother ntred by the janitor when her son is off to school
The name is INBO BUKKEN SAYAKA by PICHIPICHI GALLERY or PICHIPICHI GAROU R
View attachment 3886973 View attachment 3886974
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-netorare-inbo-bukken-sayaka.60521/
It also has a page in F95

Aug 31, 2021
Everyone is up for a discussion but your are here to write the whole fuckin constitution.....:WeSmart::PogChamp:
I adressed the points he made, added my final thought, and that was it. It took the amount of words it took. Still doesn't change that I was discussing with him. Why would the amount of words change that?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes