[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
These types of characters even plague anime especially the isekai one's these beta mc always have harems too :KEK:.
A Man has to be good at something valuable, that can be of help to the society, a man requires alot of wisdom to survive in this world.

And there are those anime where beta mc's gets all the harem and privilege, he didnt even work for it, and got the reward, nonsense!

But yeah! Who cares, its just fiction, we should never watch those wholesome shows with beta Mc. It weakens our heart.

If we want something, come work and get it.
( I honestly hesitated to post this, but i had to vent it out :KEK: :coffee: )

Reactions: Alrearde

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I don't know, Kurt feels like the decent type to me. What does irritate me is how they always get massive rewards (or get the worst end of all the deals, looking at you Shield Hero, take your angst and get out) without earning it.

I mean, we say we hate guys like him, and I know lots of people love villains like Sephiroth or DIO or Joker whoever else.

But...say you had to pick a next-door neighbor (and actually get to choose). Would you go for Kurt (or someone like him) or Sephiroth? Or the Joker?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alrearde

adbfkajsd

Jan 31, 2024
All videos of the recent event has been merged into ONE full video, and it's pretty long (01:18:52)
It can be found in the GoFile downbelow, along with the separated parts of the same event.
Also you can find all other past event down there too.
Do you have save file?

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Wanna see a bunny and an alien together?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the way, where can I find a full picture of Alien Arika in this pose? I remember that they only showed Arika in a normal pose in such a costume. Where did you find this picture in this quality?
Although maybe I just missed something, I will be glad for your help.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes