[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

deadlybarrel

Sep 12, 2020
I doubt it. It's not really relevant and I don't see Takeda going back for a flashback with the massive backlog of events he still needs to do.

Edit: now I remember that the backstory is that she fucked some merchant to get a present for Kurt or something like that. I don't remember if this information came from the story or the extra material he posted in fantia.
imagine going that far for a present lol

deadlybarrel

Sep 12, 2020
I doubt it. It's not really relevant and I don't see Takeda going back for a flashback with the massive backlog of events he still needs to do.

Edit: now I remember that the backstory is that she fucked some merchant to get a present for Kurt or something like that. I don't remember if this information came from the story or the extra material he posted in fantia.
and it was probably a gangbang too

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Tweak22

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022

She sold her body to a random merchant bc she needed the money for food.
It´s mentioned during her first sex scene with Kativ and shown in a flashback.

• Hey there
Reactions: deadlybarrel

Crixuz

Jan 10, 2018
In all honestly; all of Takeda's "MC" in several of his NTR projects are pretty bland and very much the same most of the time.
They all have sort of things in common most of the time:
Young man (young adult or high schooler)
Good hearted to the core, maybe having minor perverted thoughts.
Bland character design and can be found everywhere.
Likely to not even HAVE a face.
Seeing signs of cheating but chooses to ignoring them for some reason or just COMPLETELY oblivious.
Virgin.
And obliviously, under average sized dicks.

Now, i'm not saying it's a bad thing to have someone set an example between the underdeveloped MC and the Alpha Male of the story, nor having Kurt being the MC is a bad call to the point I won't enjoy the game/story, but Takeda could at least change them a bit and spice things up and not making a repeat all the time.
Not all boyfriends/husbands are just losers in NTR genre after all.

Most of the boys can easily be compared to this guy.
View attachment 3885313
i like it since anime has these types of boring main characters. so it's cathartic seeing them have everything taken away from them

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
:coffee: :devilish:, I think.....
The upcoming Rietta Event

Is going to be-

The most
Mind and Cock Blowing! Event!!

I am not ready for this,

Now i have to abstain from-
Touching myself.

(words coming from a GangBang lover)

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
(Grabs popcorn and lawnchair)

It's been a while since someone asked this, and I hate to break tradition on this thread. So I'm just gonna say it.

Is the game out yet? Can I have an english translation plz. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Gkill12 and Tweak22

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
let's debate on why terena is best girl the others are not even close (joke)
View attachment 3890770
Arika or Terena could be the best girl.

But!, after corruption, None of the 3 girls are best girls.

Infact they are worst! (at present)

Terena, She's my Favourite Bitch,

But i dont exactly know the details why i choosed her as the best.

- (was) Intellectual.

- (was) Strong

- will do anything possible by her for you

- Best Physique, compared to Rietta and Arika.

- All her Holes got Potential for multiple cocks

- Experienced

- Her kinks are exciting!

- will allow you to ride her back

( I really wished Terena was in place of Rietta, because, Rietta got a chance to become an AV actress and she was also pierced by one of the most longest cock ) but it is what it is, all scenes are unique thats why i love this game.

Too early to state all the details,

So thats it for now. IMG_20240802_150132.jpg 122.jpg IMG_20240802_145952.jpg

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
And look at Katieve, Drinking all that juicy milk,
i also think some Fap players of this game didnt notice that katieve was pulling her nipples while sucking the other one.

Takeda Hiromitsu is so good at creating scenes. IMG_20240802_150217.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: klonoazense

IgnisNyx

Jul 13, 2022
all of them have their own charm
Rietta is the youngest with 18,has the smallest height but her tits are 121 cm just losing to Terena by 2 cm just after the first "growth development" after second development she probably bigger than Terena. Her anus is so develop she can cum without any issues with only anal sex. Also her pussy didn't get develop by drugs, but her first time was with amor and got addicted to pussy sex. Also she has common sense alteration (seems like only affected her believes about the "siren teaching" into making her thing that is totally normal to follow the "pinis teachings")

Terena used to have the biggest breasts, pretty much her height and age are the only distinguish thing about her lol (pls takeda make her tits bigger in next event), has magic parasites that makes her really horny every time she uses magic, she wants to marry katieve just because the king will also fuck her if she does that lol, pretty much a dumb whore in heat at this point.

Arika has the biggest hips/ass 109, a huge dick-clit that makes her cum nonstop (her count go from 60 to 151 orgasm during the event of first time sex with the king in the pig costume while the king fuck her nonstop all night and jerk off her dick-clit)
she uses the most depraved and degrading costumes, can't be honest with herself (she develop feelings for the king but always try to deny it, even when she got pregnant in the last event she asked to the king for more rounds "just to be sure", bitch couldn't even ask just for more sex lol)
1fa4c3a5-6a34-4da5-8e02-4ef50a7059bd.gif b9557bef45f2c576.gif 746b5dbf-3d93-41dd-a2f4-34d03ac7f534 (1).gif
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 755_EV43AjB02.gif GIF 2.gif
573_EV34B02.gif 535_EV32B_001.jpg EV42hA01.gif
465_EV31e.gif 751_EV43_231229_1.gif 371_EV30a.gif
728_EV37A05.gif aa98533e-7c49-4e1e-986d-11b4abf07470.gif EV42gA01.gif
605_EV34A03b.gif 753_EV43_231229_3.gif 566_EV33A04b.gif

NeyZa

Feb 5, 2020
on a scale from 0 to 100% ... how much do you think is done at this point ?
Does he still draw new events or is he done with the H-events?
Are the scenes that he draw already voiced ?
And most importantly...will we have to wait an eternity for eng subs ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes