RPGM None [Translation Request][Blowjob Monster Amirin][RJ295122][head shop kasai]

savagepirate2

Dec 2, 2017
What original text broke translation, It game bug or something.
The original text has word wrapping already included, and translator++ was translating lines as separate texts instead of a whole sentences, resulting in funky translations.
rejoining them made the MTL make more sense.

Also that previous MTL i provided had a glitch. for some reason translator++ randomly didn't translate some text when quoted and left it blank. i've included a colon before each quote to fix it, though it slightly changed the translation.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Wouldn't the mouth stretching be enough to qualify as transformation? I guess maybe it's too minor, but it seems like it would

Reactions: kamina666

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
do some one of you have any saves ?,i miss a cuple of scenes to fnish gallery and i am kinda lazy

savagepirate2

Dec 2, 2017
1682203380390.png
anyone know how to translate this screen?

Also updated previous posts with better translation file. added new line before quoted text for readability and changed wordwrap to 50chars.

Reactions: desong

desong

Jul 17, 2017
i bought this game but there were various bugs in it. u could not enter east observatory tower if your save file is before 1.2. game is at 1.6 now. just a heads up to others here

Last edited:

desong

Jul 17, 2017
anyone know how to do the thief route?
lose to bandits,do not build relationships w bandits, enter the fake world find the creator of the fake world in the maze the first time you visit it, enter the fake world a second time, beat the monster queen, save the clergyman, after that return to the village of the blowjob thief. after that you should be able to transform willingly into one.

my game is stuck here because my save was from an early version, and there is an issue with the game that made me hard stuck outside the east observatory before the final fight. I am waiting for the 1.6 fix before i revisit the game.

Last edited:

helix2012

Oct 17, 2021
My kingdom for a save! That puzzle thing with the colors had me sweating but I want all the scenes so bad

savagepirate2

Dec 2, 2017
i bought this game but there were various bugs in it. u could not enter east observatory tower if your save file is before 1.2. game is at 1.6 now. just a heads up to others here
The bugs in this game suck. lol
is there a changelog for the new versions?

lehiee

Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to translate this image status, it use pixel font.
I use the online japan draw to draw the character but it don't even match. 1.png

lehiee

Apr 8, 2020
I should be able to pick out the characters from their alphabet list. just having trouble now finding a way to import it back into the game.
If you can translate it i will do the rest,
-there website can convert
-make using minecraft font and style-boxlogo with black background
-cut and paste with into the image status
-convert back
-rename the file and done.

Reactions: savagepirate2

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Can you maybe share it ? Or at least give us the changelog pretty please ?

zhxulie

Feb 14, 2018
If you can translate it i will do the rest,
-there website can convert
-make using minecraft font and style-boxlogo with black background
-cut and paste with into the image status
-convert back
-rename the file and done.
ステータス - status
洗脳度 - brainwashing rate
プライド - pride
淫欲 - lust
盗賊との友好度 - Friendship with bandits
フェラ回数 - Blowjob frequency
フェラ欲求 - fellatio desire
ー体内の寄生虫 - Parasites in the body

I just use DeepL here are the word you can translate them

Feb 23, 2018
only bug i found is that after you do the underground labyrinth, you cant re enter the bar without getting softlocked by text