RPGM None [Translation Request][Blowjob Monster Amirin][RJ295122][head shop kasai]

Feb 23, 2018
lol funny bug, if the blue side character is 0 hp, then tries to do the church wardrobe minigame thing, its instant game over

nokitaswam

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2019
The game is really interesting, sometimes strange, but interesting nonetheless. There are a total of 7-8 different endings (they differ in content). :)
I can share a save file with anyone who needs it, but unfortunately, not everything is unlocked there. When I tried to unlock the endings through a maker, I started having problems with the file names due to the Japanese encoding. :rolleyes:

Reactions: kamina666

helix2012

Oct 17, 2021
The game is really interesting, sometimes strange, but interesting nonetheless. There are a total of 7-8 different endings (they differ in content). :)
I can share a save file with anyone who needs it, but unfortunately, not everything is unlocked there. When I tried to unlock the endings through a maker, I started having problems with the file names due to the Japanese encoding. :rolleyes:
Yeah, yeah! Please <3

lehiee

Apr 8, 2020
ステータス - status
洗脳度 - brainwashing rate
プライド - pride
淫欲 - lust
盗賊との友好度 - Friendship with bandits
フェラ回数 - Blowjob frequency
フェラ欲求 - fellatio desire
ー体内の寄生虫 - Parasites in the body

I just use DeepL here are the word you can translate them
Thank man, just wait for this

Reactions: zhxulie

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Here are the save files. The first one is in the Memories Room, and the second one is after restarting the game after the Memories Room.
Appreciate it, with how many bugs there are and different routes to take I was too confused on how to do most things.

Mainframe

Dec 25, 2021
Does anyone know what head shop kasai's next game is about or what they are planing to put in the unfinished areas like the jail or chest in the recollection room?

nokitaswam

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2019
Does anyone know what head shop kasai's next game is about or what they are planing to put in the unfinished areas like the jail or chest in the recollection room?
From what I understood from the description of his future game, it will be about a girl who falls into a dungeon with traps and needs to find a way out.
As for the items after the chest, I checked them, and they are just unused assets. There's nothing interesting there, in general.

derilk

Jun 22, 2018
sooo i dowloaded the trnaslation, pasted it on the data folder and the game is still in japanese