RPGM None [Translation Request][Blowjob Monster Amirin][RJ295122][head shop kasai]

Sanic06

Dec 28, 2017
Here's a full save file that was created partially on 1.6 and the newest version I could find, 1.7.
This game was unfortunately not bug tested very well.

(Skip to the end for the most important information if you just want the save as I expound on the journey required to create this)

Attempting to play through all 8 endings and fill out the entire gallery had to be done manually leading to many a headache. This was necessary due to save editors throwing an error because of some random out of bounds exceptions, thus causing the save file to be un-editable. The biggest issue for those interested was trying to get all the bandit scenes, as either the translation or game version 1.6 is glitched. No matter what pride Olivia had you would always get the version where she has low pride. This is intended to be the last scene in the progression but it will always play regardless of the pride value.

Additionally, I had to give the game several additional playthroughs because boundaries were not set correctly. Head Shop Kasai seems to have only anticipated people playing the game as he intended, leading to soft-locks or boundary breaks being possible in several locations. One such example is at the end of the bandit route. Right before you confront the Lord, you can go back into the recollection house and go to the recollection room, restarting the game. Because the game recognizes that Jed and Olivia's little sister are with her the game will restart with all three in the party. This switches Olivia's sprite to Jed's and causes other issues in subsequent playthroughs on top of just generally being not as attractive to look at.(Never thought I would appreciate the pixelated sprite boobs until they were gone.) Restarting would not fix this bug once it occurred.

I replayed through the entire game for the final scene I acquired after finding out this boundary break existed.
The reason I did not drop the completed save file with this boundary break performed is that it causes a soft-lock.
Said soft-lock occurs when you have Jed as your sprite and attempt to finish the blow phantom route. The transformation orb will not work correctly leading to being unable to finish the route. Therefore, I had to replay the longest route in the game for the scene where Olivia and Nord do not escape from the trapped house. This scene is excellent by the way if you enjoy the type of content this game aims for. Even with the chapter skips, because this scene occurs in the middle of a long sequence of events it took forever. Before anyone asks, no I did not play the game for 24 hours, my refresh rate caused that.

To those who are interested in the game's content and are only interested in the gallery, I feel you are doing yourself a disservice. A large portion of this game's atmosphere is contributed by the gameplay and small in game events that are not recorded in the gallery. Some examples are soloing the dungeon where Olivia has a hugger clinging to her face the entire time, losing to the final boss even after getting all your powers back causing her to have a mental breakdown, and watching Olivia lose levels to the tiny worms that should be insignificant contributing to her humiliation. While you will get an overall picture of the game through the gallery, you will not get the complete experience. I highly recommend that if you have any interest in the game you play through the majority of the routes on your own and fill in what you missed with the scenes from other routes.

You will enjoy this game very much if you can tolerate the MTL poetry and enjoy the following:
Humiliation, semi-permanent de-leveling of a strong protagonist, forced bodily transformation, forced changes in morals, and bukkake. This game is very unique in that the protagonist is aware of their mental process being forcibly changed due to the parasite. Several of the differing routes are based upon whether or not she is able to keep this desire in check or gives in to it of her own volition.

Most importantly, here is the answer to what is locked behind the eight endings. It is an incomplete area that will be finished in a later update. It is intended as an ending route where Olivia's primary corruptors are the Pigmen, as opposed to the other routes of parasites, bandits, and goblins. It is not finished, so don't expect anything to be there except for a teaser of what's to come.

Enjoy the save if you don't want to play through the entire game, but do be aware you are missing out despite the shitty quality control in some places. I enjoyed this game very much despite the issues. Please be aware that I did not extensively check to make sure every scene works on version 1.6. I know for a fact that these files work on 1.7 though.

franc08765

Mar 3, 2018
Guys, how to get to the "brainwashing route"? I tried to follow the instruction, but it still did not work.

1.png
(Translate from Japanese to English)

Sanic06

Dec 28, 2017
Guys, how to get to the "brainwashing route"? I tried to follow the instruction, but it still did not work.
After walking back towards the village the game will force Olivia to walk with a heartbeat sound. Instead of going back to the village walk back to the coal mines and then just walk around. Make sure to interact with the blow phantoms and just keep walking around. DO NOT use the transformation orb. The game will eventually give you a prompt to hit Z and take the suit off and you will get the ending you want.

Reactions: franc08765

franc08765

Mar 3, 2018
After walking back towards the village the game will force Olivia to walk with a heartbeat sound. Instead of going back to the village walk back to the coal mines and then just walk around. Make sure to interact with the blow phantoms and just keep walking around. DO NOT use the transformation orb. The game will eventually give you a prompt to hit Z and take the suit off and you will get the ending you want.
I appreciate your help.

After I kill this "mother" and walk back.
1.png

I cannot pass these two pillars.
2.png

And where is the "Coal mines" I never see it.

Sorry for these questions this game gives very few clues.

Sanic06

Dec 28, 2017
You need to kill the mother and then go into the door that Mother is in front of. After that a scene with Jed should play that takes you back to the bandit camp or the village, I don't remember which. After that you need to go back to where you'd go down the ladder to the sewers. The tree that fell earlier in this area should now be gone. The rest of the guide is pretty self explanatory.

franc08765

Mar 3, 2018
You need to kill the mother and then go into the door that Mother is in front of. After that a scene with Jed should play that takes you back to the bandit camp or the village, I don't remember which. After that you need to go back to where you'd go down the ladder to the sewers. The tree that fell earlier in this area should now be gone. The rest of the guide is pretty self explanatory.
I think my game bug (1.7 Version). I kill the mother -> go into the door that mother is in front of -> scene with Jed at bandit camp -> tree that fell still there. :LOL:

1.png

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
missing only one event:
the gallery says: "after the shoplift event in the thiefs route cross the bridge". crossed every bridge avaliable and triggered no event. the only thing to do now is wait for the next Big update.

I think my game bug (1.7 Version). I kill the mother -> go into the door that mother is in front of -> scene with Jed at bandit camp -> tree that fell still there. :LOL:

View attachment 2595599
you are on the thief route, this path only appears on the fellatian route. if i remember correctly now you need go from house to house and steal peoples posetion (shining sprites)

Last edited:

franc08765

Mar 3, 2018
missing only one event:
the gallery says: "after the shoplift event in the thiefs route cross the bridge". crossed every bridge avaliable and triggered no event. the only thing to do now is wait for the next Big update.

you are on the thief route, this path only appearson the fellatian route. if i remember correctly now you need go from house to house and steal peoples posetion (shining sprites)
How to start the fellatian route?

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
How to start the fellatian route?
after you escape from the bandid camp:
-move to the part of the map that was blocked by a pile of rocks,
-enter the the first house and get the cutscene of the fellatian on villager,
-enter the second house and have a cutscene with the blue hair girl
-enter the third house and have the cutscene with the dog
-intereact with the locked door on the restaurant
-go left across the bridge, where the nun-fellatians are but do not fight them (you must trigger the cutscene and choose the "not fight" option)
-go north and get the tree colapsing cutscene.
-go underground and talk to the thief blocking the ladder (fight him and win or do not fight him)
-go back to the village entrance and talk to the knight standing there.
-talk to blue hair girl again.
-gallery event: have your insanity above 80% so you enter on the dream world when going up to the restaurant direction.

Last edited:

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Do I have the right MTL version? I checked the timestamps of the two posted at the first page, and took the more recent 4/23 one, but they still have translations like the same thing is repeated twice very often. Any idea what's going on here?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Here's a full save file that was created partially on 1.6 and the newest version I could find, 1.7.
This game was unfortunately not bug tested very well.

(Skip to the end for the most important information if you just want the save as I expound on the journey required to create this)

Attempting to play through all 8 endings and fill out the entire gallery had to be done manually leading to many a headache. This was necessary due to save editors throwing an error because of some random out of bounds exceptions, thus causing the save file to be un-editable. The biggest issue for those interested was trying to get all the bandit scenes, as either the translation or game version 1.6 is glitched. No matter what pride Olivia had you would always get the version where she has low pride. This is intended to be the last scene in the progression but it will always play regardless of the pride value.

Additionally, I had to give the game several additional playthroughs because boundaries were not set correctly. Head Shop Kasai seems to have only anticipated people playing the game as he intended, leading to soft-locks or boundary breaks being possible in several locations. One such example is at the end of the bandit route. Right before you confront the Lord, you can go back into the recollection house and go to the recollection room, restarting the game. Because the game recognizes that Jed and Olivia's little sister are with her the game will restart with all three in the party. This switches Olivia's sprite to Jed's and causes other issues in subsequent playthroughs on top of just generally being not as attractive to look at.(Never thought I would appreciate the pixelated sprite boobs until they were gone.) Restarting would not fix this bug once it occurred.

I replayed through the entire game for the final scene I acquired after finding out this boundary break existed.
The reason I did not drop the completed save file with this boundary break performed is that it causes a soft-lock.
Said soft-lock occurs when you have Jed as your sprite and attempt to finish the blow phantom route. The transformation orb will not work correctly leading to being unable to finish the route. Therefore, I had to replay the longest route in the game for the scene where Olivia and Nord do not escape from the trapped house. This scene is excellent by the way if you enjoy the type of content this game aims for. Even with the chapter skips, because this scene occurs in the middle of a long sequence of events it took forever. Before anyone asks, no I did not play the game for 24 hours, my refresh rate caused that.

To those who are interested in the game's content and are only interested in the gallery, I feel you are doing yourself a disservice. A large portion of this game's atmosphere is contributed by the gameplay and small in game events that are not recorded in the gallery. Some examples are soloing the dungeon where Olivia has a hugger clinging to her face the entire time, losing to the final boss even after getting all your powers back causing her to have a mental breakdown, and watching Olivia lose levels to the tiny worms that should be insignificant contributing to her humiliation. While you will get an overall picture of the game through the gallery, you will not get the complete experience. I highly recommend that if you have any interest in the game you play through the majority of the routes on your own and fill in what you missed with the scenes from other routes.

You will enjoy this game very much if you can tolerate the MTL poetry and enjoy the following:
Humiliation, semi-permanent de-leveling of a strong protagonist, forced bodily transformation, forced changes in morals, and bukkake. This game is very unique in that the protagonist is aware of their mental process being forcibly changed due to the parasite. Several of the differing routes are based upon whether or not she is able to keep this desire in check or gives in to it of her own volition.

Most importantly, here is the answer to what is locked behind the eight endings. It is an incomplete area that will be finished in a later update. It is intended as an ending route where Olivia's primary corruptors are the Pigmen, as opposed to the other routes of parasites, bandits, and goblins. It is not finished, so don't expect anything to be there except for a teaser of what's to come.

Enjoy the save if you don't want to play through the entire game, but do be aware you are missing out despite the shitty quality control in some places. I enjoyed this game very much despite the issues. Please be aware that I did not extensively check to make sure every scene works on version 1.6. I know for a fact that these files work on 1.7 though.
I mean I would play it, provided that if I can actually understand the language. MTOOL just kills the atmosphere IMHO.

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
I mean I would play it, provided that if I can actually understand the language. MTOOL just kills the atmosphere IMHO.
I agree very much. Translating this game manually is a beast though, its extremely dialogue heavy and uses pretty floral speech. I was able to follow maybe 10% of it, but my Japanese is shite now

Squallixer

Nov 20, 2021
Using Advent Cirno's MTool translator, I found an animation of her giving a blowjob as a blow phantom with an extra long mouth. Does anyone know if this is in the game? Or is it an unfinished thing for a later update maybe? Screenshot (754).png

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Using Advent Cirno's MTool translator, I found an animation of her giving a blowjob as a blow phantom with an extra long mouth. Does anyone know if this is in the game? Or is it an unfinished thing for a later update maybe? View attachment 2673743
later patch, i saw all gallary CGs and this one is not there. then again I was playing version 1.6 but i saw that all updates since verion 1.0 until the current version are bug fixes.