RPGM [Translation Request] [Blue Mage Luna] ~Genius Mage and Legendary Mage~ [Doujin Circle Gyu!]

gring2236

Feb 10, 2023
It does interest me, but I'm tied up with other requests atm. Might do this after all those are done.

Also Knights of Messiah crashed constantly for me and it pissed me off so I'm kinda hesitant to try games by this dev lol.
How much would it cost to do something like this in GPT-4..? Is there anyway I can make a request explicitly to get this done is what I'm asking.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
How much would it cost to do something like this in GPT-4..? Is there anyway I can make a request explicitly to get this done is what I'm asking.
Gpt4 can be hundereds of dollars, 3.5 is more affordable.

You can commission it but theres a queue.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.6.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1: Update to v1.6.
1.2: Added spaces around placeholders to try to prevent them from eating text. Added missing translations.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited: