RPGM [Translation Request] [Blue Mage Luna] ~Genius Mage and Legendary Mage~ [Doujin Circle Gyu!]

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon Might interest you. Knights of Messiah really took alot of time to translate so a good MTL for this game is godsend ngl
It does interest me, but I'm tied up with other requests atm. Might do this after all those are done.

Also Knights of Messiah crashed constantly for me and it pissed me off so I'm kinda hesitant to try games by this dev lol.

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
As long as you a
It does interest me, but I'm tied up with other requests atm. Might do this after all those are done.

Also Knights of Messiah crashed constantly for me and it pissed me off so I'm kinda hesitant to try games by this dev lol.

Understandable lol. As long as there is a chance ill cling to it.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I totally got charmed by this DEV with a properly translated game (a fan TL) that was released ages ago.
Of course now Kagura's announced they're going to re-do it, but whatever.

I was honestly quite expectant all those years ago, quite stoked to see the announcement for a recent Gyu game getting an official localization too.
It then took forever and the wait was long.
Then Messiah's localization released and I dunno, it was so (literally) unplayable it's kinda put me off the DEV as well.

I'm interested in this game, but I dunno anymore, I'm kinda conflicted due to how hard I got burned on expectations for Messiah.

Reactions: Lifty