RPGM [Translation Request] [Blue Mage Luna] ~Genius Mage and Legendary Mage~ [Doujin Circle Gyu!]

May 5, 2022
Okay guys this is a MTL version made by me using translator ++, don't expect a perfect translation, since it is just a machine translation, but most of dialogues are translated and the erotic status is fully translated.
Also before I forget, for those who wants to play for the pregnancy, the pregnancy here is only unlocked after the ending. The heroines will get pregnant if you talk with Noah after you finish the game

notenoughluma

Nov 26, 2017
Okay guys this is a MTL version made by me using translator ++, don't expect a perfect translation, since it is just a machine translation, but most of dialogues are translated and the erotic status is fully translated.
Also before I forget, for those who wants to play for the pregnancy, the pregnancy here is only unlocked after the ending. The heroines will get pregnant if you talk with Noah after you finish the game
Legend

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Seems like the save doensn't work for me probably because I have the v1.5 (Jan/25/2023), anyone have the full save for v1.5?
can you upload it dear good sir, you cant expect people to give you save when we dont have v1.5

loki1314

Jun 16, 2017
What version is your mtl? Can it work on 1.5?

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
This is quite the nice translation. Do you mind telling me how did you do it? I also use translator ++ but i just select everything use auto- translate and inject the translated version in another carpet. In the past I translated this game like that and the result was that 1 of each 10 sentences was translated and 9 out of 10 were kept in japanese....... so is there an extra step that you took?
Ah also I don´t translate the plugins. I think they ask you about that as soon as you open a new project in translator ++
I would apreciatte an answer please

Reactions: Yukihirou