RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
could you post the save at the start of part 2 pls
Sure thing! here you go! there will unfortunately be a little bit out of context since there was a cutscene in order for me to start part two and I couldn't save in the middle of that.

If you want to know what happens, finish part 2, start over again then complete the game as normal to get ending 2, but on finishing the final boss fight click the blue option to see that cutscene.

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
Sure thing! here you go! there will unfortunately be a little bit out of context since there was a cutscene in order for me to start part two and I couldn't save in the middle of that.

If you want to know what happens, finish part 2, start over again then complete the game as normal to get ending 2, but on finishing the final boss fight click the blue option to see that cutscene.
thxxxx broo

Delta2367

Jun 26, 2019
For some of the diary entries it says you need to get reliance up for shina and lime how do you do that?

Aug 31, 2021
If I remember correctly you have to loss at least 3 times with the same caracter to unlocket in their rooms I think?

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Anyone know what happens with Lily, Lime and Shina in Succubus Tamer?

PS: Apparently, someone made a patch to link the game with bluetooth toys or something? It might interest people who have a thing for that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Oct 9, 2020
Anyone know what happens with Lily, Lime and Shina in Succubus Tamer?

PS: Apparently, someone made a patch to link the game with bluetooth toys or something? It might interest people who have a thing for that.
They return in Tamer 2 as a trio boss and Shina reappears in Lilith in Nightmare.
Or if you mean what happens to them IN the game itself, well you recruit Shina as a companion in that game. Lime and Lily are only seen in Hunter 2 and Captive Alstromeria (spiritual sequel of Hunter 2) to my knowledge.