RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

Aug 31, 2021
How can i download translation file?
I am lost
Wait... Is that a phone?
You can try download it in the PC and then to the phone.
Our try using the "Desktop Site" in the Browser of the phone by clicking on the three points. Then you will probably see the button to Download it.

GlevenGustav

Feb 23, 2023
How do you open the mechanical door to the butler's room or get the key to it? The hints say I need an electrical attack but I cannot find an item that helps, I am stuck...

Reactions: Quite Frankly

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
How do you open the mechanical door to the butler's room or get the key to it? The hints say I need an electrical attack but I cannot find an item that helps, I am stuck...
The mechanical door is in the owner's room, no? You need to get the thunder spell.

If you are stuck then try turning on the hint mode and checking the rooms for a QTE event you missed.

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021
any clues on how to start the part two of the game?
I'll give you a little quicky. First game just die, drop your sanity to zero and get the ending scene with your sister. Now the first candle should light up, go into the portal and start a new game, second game, play until you find the rope, go to the balcony and get away. New candle, go back into the portal. In every game just try to take all the things you find with you, gold pieces and so on. Third game, play until the finale of Lily, just before you are asked by the saleswoman cat, here you can lose against the cat or if you win take the keys and run away with your sis. fourth game, all the items you have collected just sell them until you have 50k and exchange it for sex with the cat. You see the notes for the flashbacks on the table, look at them, now run through the mansion and collect the other flashbacks. Fight against lily and if you get the option to spare her, you've succeeded. I may have forgotten a lot. Just make sure that you have all the candles on and that you have collected all the flashback notes.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
I'll give you a little quicky. First game just die, drop your sanity to zero and get the ending scene with your sister. Now the first candle should light up, go into the portal and start a new game, second game, play until you find the rope, go to the balcony and get away. New candle, go back into the portal. In every game just try to take all the things you find with you, gold pieces and so on. Third game, play until the finale of Lily, just before you are asked by the saleswoman cat, here you can lose against the cat or if you win take the keys and run away with your sis. fourth game, all the items you have collected just sell them until you have 50k and exchange it for sex with the cat. You see the notes for the flashbacks on the table, look at them, now run through the mansion and collect the other flashbacks. Fight against lily and if you get the option to spare her, you've succeeded. I may have forgotten a lot. Just make sure that you have all the candles on and that you have collected all the flashback notes.
oh, I get it know. Anyways, I have read down on the thread that I Need all the diaries to get to the part 2, but I cant seem to find this one. Do you (or anyone) know where to find it?

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021
oh, I get it know. Anyways, I have read down on the thread that I Need all the diaries to get to the part 2, but I cant seem to find this one. Do you (or anyone) know where to find it?
I don't feel like looking right now haha, but do you have the hidden ones yet? In Lilly's room on the bed? The one outside the balcony when you jump onto the roof with the hook?
or the one with the affection when you get raped three times by lilly slimy or kitty cat
or that in the bathroom when you go over with the hook you turn off the three fires?
or the one where the monster flower is in the room with the fireplace?

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
I don't feel like looking right now haha, but do you have the hidden ones yet? In Lilly's room on the bed? The one outside the balcony when you jump onto the roof with the hook?
or the one with the affection when you get raped three times by lilly slimy or kitty cat
or that in the bathroom when you go over with the hook you turn off the three fires?
or the one where the monster flower is in the room with the fireplace?
Dont worry haha it seems that I forgot to check the one at the mouse room because I got into looking for the others, now I have them all and gonna follow your instructions, thanks mate

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Honestly, it's probably easiest to do the part 2 route on your first run. The weapon you get carries over to NG+ letting you speedrun the early parts.

Reactions: Ariuss3

Ghost2727

Oct 6, 2021
Could somebody give me a quick rundown on how to put the translator into the game, the (Read me) page did not help I have both the game and the translated pack installed but can't seem to figure out what I'm doing.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Could somebody give me a quick rundown on how to put the translator into the game, the (Read me) page did not help I have both the game and the translated pack installed but can't seem to figure out what I'm doing.
Either download the translation, copy the files into the game folder and replace them, or download Mtool and place the game.exe into the program, then use the tranlation tool to get the game translated

Ghost2727

Oct 6, 2021
Either download the translation, copy the files into the game folder and replace them, or download Mtool and place the game.exe into the program, then use the tranlation tool to get the game translated
Thanks for the help however i still seem to be struggling, the read me page told me to unpack my game first using the tool it provided (which i did) after that i pasted all the data over to that folder and replaced it however when ever i open the game it remains untranslated. I dont know if i should reinstall and try not unpacking the game or what.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Thanks for the help however i still seem to be struggling, the read me page told me to unpack my game first using the tool it provided (which i did) after that i pasted all the data over to that folder and replaced it however when ever i open the game it remains untranslated. I dont know if i should reinstall and try not unpacking the game or what.
get this translation pack and replace the folders inside the game folder, dont mind about unpacking nothing

Ghost2727

Oct 6, 2021
get this translation pack and replace the folders inside the game folder, dont mind about unpacking nothing
this is what it looks like after that and its still not translated, sorry for being a pain im not that great when it comes to translating

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
no just the game
The README to Patch Game in the GiratenaTranslationsAlstromeriaPatch-June-2023 folder should be pretty straight forward.

You have to use EngimaVBUnpacker that comes with it on the game's game.exe to unpack the game's data, then put the js and data folder in what got unpacked and replace it.

Ghost2727

Oct 6, 2021
The README to Patch Game in the GiratenaTranslationsAlstromeriaPatch-June-2023 folder should be pretty straight forward.

You have to use EngimaVBUnpacker that comes with it on the game's game.exe to unpack the game's data, then put the js and data folder in what got unpacked and replace it.
this is the result when i unpack the game, the second photo is the inside of the default folder, and the third is what happens when i click open game. you are right that the website makes it sound pretty straight forward i just cant seem to rap my head around it for some reason.