RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

xXLost

Nov 23, 2021
Same here.. I forgot where I found this dumb item last time but I've also seemingly looked everywhere
i resolved that problem by using a save editor to give me that item and now i only need to find the first notes of the second chapter but i cant find anywhere

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
i resolved that problem by using a save editor to give me that item and now i only need to find the first notes of the second chapter but i cant find anywhere
After looking quite literally everywhere, I found it!!! It's in library area near the entrance right before you go to look at a chest which gives lightning if I recall. But man I looked everywhere and gladly I found it lol

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
I've tried to unpatch the game and add the translation patch to it, but my game remains japanese anyway.

I guess that means I made an mistake, so if anyone could tell me about the proper way to patch the game into it's english state. Please do so.

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
Just sending a pre-patched version works too for me, because rn. I just can't play the game (I don't read japanese)

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
I've tried to unpatch the game and add the translation patch to it, but my game remains japanese anyway.

I guess that means I made an mistake, so if anyone could tell me about the proper way to patch the game into it's english state. Please do so.
Giratena did include a txt which explains how to patch.
In general unpack the game if it wasn't already. Then go into the "www" folder, drag the "data" and "js" from the translation patch in there and overwrite the files. Game should be patched

michalt26

Jun 1, 2017
I forgot how to get the garbage key. There's one of those skill books in there once you go into the hunter phase, but I don't remember how I got the key. Anyone know?
edit: found it! bookshelf on the top left of the sitting/parlor area.

Last edited:

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Hey Guys. most of the links you guys sent for the full version you guys say it is version 2.1. However, the links say it is ver 1.4 (Final). are those still the right versions to download for the full game?

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Giratena did include a txt which explains how to patch.
In general unpack the game if it wasn't already. Then go into the "www" folder, drag the "data" and "js" from the translation patch in there and overwrite the files. Game should be patched
by unpack you just mean using the EnigmaVB on the game's exe file?

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Got it this morning. at first i was confused because there were two www folders in different places, but i got it worked out now.Thank you for the info

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
Ok, I've done everyting you guys told me too. But now I have another problem. I got a system error that says "The code execution cannot proceed because nw_elf.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem"

So what should I do now? EDIT: NV mind, I succeeded after all. Turns out there was a second game folder in the game, so I had to patch that WW folder after all.

Thanks for the helps still yall.

EDIT: One last question, which gender has the most H scenes? I remember that if you chose the male in Lilith in Nightmare, you could get a H scene that you wouldn't get if you chose female instead. So I wonder if something like that is here too.

Last edited:

MordeHue?

Apr 30, 2019

↑ here's the pixeldrain link from earlier in this thread.
↓ here is the translation link from earlier. have fun!
malwarebytes detect the file as malware

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
EDIT: One last question, which gender has the most H scenes? I remember that if you chose the male in Lilith in Nightmare, you could get a H scene that you wouldn't get if you chose female instead. So I wonder if something like that is here too.
Playing as the brother is best for this game I think

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Ok, I've done everyting you guys told me too. But now I have another problem. I got a system error that says "The code execution cannot proceed because nw_elf.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem"

So what should I do now? EDIT: NV mind, I succeeded after all. Turns out there was a second game folder in the game, so I had to patch that WW folder after all.

Thanks for the helps still yall.

I don't remember any differences. You can play what you like the most.

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
Danke and I figured it out too by playing. Turns out the male MC does have like more h scenes than the female one. And likewise the femc has one more vore scene than the former. That aside, this was a pretty fun game (albeit shorter than the other circle tekua ones) though I'm still unlocking a few of the other endings in order to 100% this.