RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

UniSiverty

Jun 19, 2020
If you open up the www/audio/bgm folder, do the files inside have the .rpgmvo extension?

(Also, I'm assuming you already tried the other stuff and nothing worked?)
Hey, I know this is a year later, but, what do I do if I'm having the sound issue and my files do have that extension? None of the above options fixed it :(

WAIT I MIGHT'VE GOTTEN IT

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodbirthe
May 10, 2018
someone got a save at the start of part 2?
you need the newest version regardless to start part 2, unforutnately all the versions you can find on sites like this are outdated and hence don't have the files.

So even if you use the patch if its an old ver of the game you will still be bombarded with errors and nothing from part 2 will work, not to mention it will fuck up your game until you restart as now you've got 50 errors popping up constantly at once if you enter a part 2 area.

Hooddy

Apr 11, 2022
I got the latest version from here (v2.1)

(file password is "hentaibanchi.com")

You then just unpack the game files from the included unpacker from the translation folder and paste the patch itself and you're good to go.
If it possible can you put the patched file on mega or anywhere pls? I want to download it and play it using joiplay.
Im having some issues using the unpatched one

Hooddy

Apr 11, 2022
If it possible can you put the patched file on mega or anywhere pls? I want to download it and play it using joiplay.
Im having some issues using the unpatched one
Nvm,I can play it now,Running the "unpatcher" with Exagear and pasted the file

theryo2001

Dec 2, 2018
Does anyone have a full galley save? I missed on diary in part 2 and now the game won't let me save.

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
I love this game! Circle Tekua always has the best characters. I hope I get to play all their games someday. Thanks for putting in the work to translate this!

edit: my game is fully working now. The translation and everything looks good!

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the untranslated (or translated but i'm not holding my breathe) copy of this game, i'm not able to get it through hentai banshi. After jumping through a hell of a lot of capcha i just get a link to a VR headset site.

Reactions: Kild
Aug 31, 2021
does anybody know how to find the diary that's right under the paper in the middle?
Defeat Shina and Lime two times. When you are about to fight Lily you will fight with Arko, beat her and she will give you the key of all the cells. The third cell has the last diary. Its always the last one.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodbirthe

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the untranslated (or translated but i'm not holding my breathe) copy of this game, i'm not able to get it through hentai banshi. After jumping through a hell of a lot of capcha i just get a link to a VR headset site.
Same boat as Volta, can't access the download, I instead get a bunch of redirects to sites that seemingly trying to give me adware. Would appreciate a direct mega link.

Last edited:

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Same boat as Volta, can't access the download, I instead get a bunch of redirects to sites that seemingly trying to give me adware. Would appreciate a direct mega link.

↑ here's the pixeldrain link from earlier in this thread.
↓ here is the translation link from earlier. have fun!

Jun 24, 2018
I'm feeling really stupid asking this, but can anyone tell me how to find the very first diary? First one on the left on the top black and red bar?

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021

↑ here's the pixeldrain link from earlier in this thread.
do I run the game_unpacked.exe or nw.exe? Im guessing I dont have to unpack it with EnigmaVB judging from the exe file names, do correct me if Im wrong