RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
I got this game working with what I mentioned above, I didn't go through every fight and scene, meaning I didn't try losing in every possible way etc, but cleared the game without issues. Recollection room didn't work unfortunately, but I can wait for that fix, that way I can see all scenes I missed later.
what do you mean recollection room is not working?

Dec 3, 2017
I've been trying to find the ice spell needed to extinguish the fireplaces, but I haven't been able to find it for the life of me. Can anybody point me in the direction of where to find it? I currently have the Pantry, Reception Room, Library, Bathhouse, Balcony, Luxurious, Butler's, Maid's, Cafeteria, and Garbage Key, as well as the Knife, Fire Spell, Hookshot, and Mace.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
I've been trying to find the ice spell needed to extinguish the fireplaces, but I haven't been able to find it for the life of me. Can anybody point me in the direction of where to find it? I currently have the Pantry, Reception Room, Library, Bathhouse, Balcony, Luxurious, Butler's, Maid's, Cafeteria, and Garbage Key, as well as the Knife, Fire Spell, Hookshot, and Mace.
It's in Lily's room in a bookshelf on the bottom left. Her room is on the 2nd floor to the left

Reactions: thrownawayburger

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
what do you mean recollection room is not working?
To me whenever I tried to click a thing, it just showed, something like picture or entry not found and an endless "retry" button,
Recolletion room is for when you just wanna see scenes, I think some people just go there directly and see the H-scenes, I use them to compliment what I missed during the game. Which I think most do as well.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
To me whenever I tried to click a thing, it just showed, something like picture or entry not found and an endless "retry" button,
Recolletion room is for when you just wanna see scenes, I think some people just go there directly and see the H-scenes, I use them to compliment what I missed during the game. Which I think most do as well.
It's a message from RPG Maker that means there's a problem on your end.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
It's a message from RPG Maker that means there's a problem on your end.
Could be, I've gotten similar and sometimes there is a picture that is missing, as in really missing, another game required me to run it with localization program, possibly even extract the .rar with japanese localization. I could've missed some RPGM addon.
What I think it's likely about is that I have wrong game version, the link I provided may have been the wrong version from what the translator used. Or the translations or such conflict somehow, or the recollection room isn't finished or tested.
Either way, People can confirm if it works if they like, but I am satisfied so far, and whenever I see the game on latest updates I will download that and go to recollection room directly. :)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am the same way when it comes to h scenes. I will play through the game first ti avoid being spoiled and then only if a scene is unreasonably difficult to obtain will I cheat and use the gallery.

AnGu

May 9, 2019
Could be, I've gotten similar and sometimes there is a picture that is missing, as in really missing, another game required me to run it with localization program, possibly even extract the .rar with japanese localization. I could've missed some RPGM addon.
What I think it's likely about is that I have wrong game version, the link I provided may have been the wrong version from what the translator used. Or the translations or such conflict somehow, or the recollection room isn't finished or tested.
Either way, People can confirm if it works if they like, but I am satisfied so far, and whenever I see the game on latest updates I will download that and go to recollection room directly. :)
I'm actually having the same problem! From both a translated version, and a fresh download directly from DLSite. (Ver. 2.1)

1681058809643.png

When I unpacked the game, sure enough, no SF_enemy2.png in the img/characters folder.

EDIT; Oh, that's why! It's NOT the right Recollection Room! That must be a leftover from another of their games.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2022
I'm actually having the same problem! From both a translated version, and a fresh download directly from DLSite. (Ver. 2.1)

View attachment 2533610

When I unpacked the game, sure enough, no SF_enemy2.png in the img/characters folder.

EDIT; Oh, that's why! It's NOT the right Recollection Room! That must be a leftover from another of their games.
So did you figure out how to fix this?