RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I am more than sure i have read all diaries, but after beating all 3 of them twice i got regular 2nd ending
screenshot your diary room
1677020666746.png
1677020709225.png
mine looks like this

dev may have done something stupid and gated it behind getting the meria diary which you may not have if you only played futa protag. Or made it so that you had to get all of endings 1-4 first. Also make sure you're playing vers 2.1

Last edited:

vincent.dark

Dec 30, 2019
screenshot your diary room
View attachment 2407620
View attachment 2407624
mine looks like this

dev may have done something stupid and gated it behind getting the meria diary which you may not have if you only played futa protag. Or made it so that you had to get all of endings 1-4 first. Also make sure you're playing vers 2.1
Oh, i see now, i am playing an older version. My version has a candle for 5th ending, so i thought i could achieve it, but from your screenshot it seems i do have diaries that are not available on it. Thanks)

Reactions: Kyba1

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Oh, i see now, i am playing an older version. My version has a candle for 5th ending, so i thought i could achieve it, but from your screenshot it seems i do have diaries that are not available on it. Thanks)
I should clarify that the lower set of diaries on the right are the part 2 diaries. (hence one missing because I can't fucking find it)

Wulfried

Jul 11, 2019
Hey lads, I have a problem.
I'm at the part 2 of the game and it's the first fight with Chocolate. No matter how I beat her, she keep asking for more.
I tried to lose but it's a game over.
Do we need something specific to beat her?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Hey lads, I have a problem.
I'm at the part 2 of the game and it's the first fight with Chocolate. No matter how I beat her, she keep asking for more.
I tried to lose but it's a game over.
Do we need something specific to beat her?
Don't fight her, hit her with a normal attack, like you do with regular monsters.

Reactions: Wulfried

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
O
I think the TL for this is almost done.
It is kinda done now, all needed is proofreading, it works like a charm! TYVM for this link!
---
For you others:
I downloaded the game from
Took the patch from the link of the dude I'm quoting now, Give him thumbs up he deserves it :)
Unpacked the files in the the game's wvw folder, if you see Data folder, you replace data with data, and js with js, overwrite/replace all files and RUN!
Disclaimer: I just started the game and it seems to work, I offer no guarantees though! I can update this later, after I'm done playing the game. I really do think it will work though!
---
IF the Translator Giratena reads this, Thank You Very Much!! I don't support anyone or even have a patreon but people like you make me feel a little guilty and the direct need to really get it and support you for a couple of months.
Thank You!
---
EDIT: This worked, all that didn't work was the recollection room. A very few talking scenes before fight weren't translated, but no big deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodbirthe

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I downloaded and applied the latest patch and it's the same like the last one, all post main story h scenes are still untranslated.

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
Yeah looks like another patch will be release for post main story h-scene later this day.

izayoixx

Feb 11, 2019
Anyone has a link for the 2.1 game? The pixeldrain link here is busted

Edit: It was not. My country is just trash lol

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I got this game working with what I mentioned above, I didn't go through every fight and scene, meaning I didn't try losing in every possible way etc, but cleared the game without issues. Recollection room didn't work unfortunately, but I can wait for that fix, that way I can see all scenes I missed later.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter