RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

woopingwooper

Aug 3, 2022

full translation nearly done
I feel like an idiot, but this patch refuses to play sound for me.

I download the untranslated game, it plays sound. I use the unpacker, the unpacked version plays sound. But the moment I add the patch data, the game is completely silent. Tried some older patches too, same issue. Does anyone have any ideas? Is this a game version issue or something?

Hyrcanian

Jan 2, 2018

I download the untranslated game, it plays sound. I use the unpacker, the unpacked version plays sound. But the moment I add the patch data, the game is completely silent. Tried some older patches too, same issue. Does anyone have any ideas? Is this a game version issue or something?
I put in the files one by one and found that it's the systems.json from the data folder that is causing the audio problem since I was having the same issue. I'm not sure how to fix it other than to not replace the systems.json from the translation. This will cause the title screen to still be in japanese but if you replaced all the other files, the rest of the game seems to still be translated. I haven't run into any major issues so far due to not replacing the systems.json but I haven't beaten the game yet myself. Someone who is more savvy at translations and games could probably find a better solution but hopefully this will help you play the game with audio for now.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019

After applying the translation, have you tried replacing the audio files of the translated game with the original ones?

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
I remember having to change the audio settings back and forth after patching to get sound to resume, and before that, I think I also had an issue where my game version was lower than required

AdamantEG

Jan 10, 2018
Hmmm. If I go to the gallery room and unlock everything with the GitHub translation, even with the above 'manual patch', it still gives me a shit ton of errors. Anybody got a fix for it by chance? I tried using the original audio files but it also throws a picture error. Possible that the patch isn't at the end of the game for all possible gallery scenes and causing it to commit that error?

Last edited:

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
I had no issues unlocking all the scenes with the latest translation release (from Github releases page)

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
How did you even get the part 2? I have read all diaries of part 1, battled Lime and everything is still the same
make sure you have all of them, including shit like ako's diaries. You have to beat all 3 succubus twice too, it happens after the last one (blanking on her name), similar to the regular ending

Reactions: vincent.dark

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Hmmm. If I go to the gallery room and unlock everything with the GitHub translation, even with the above 'manual patch', it still gives me a shit ton of errors. Anybody got a fix for it by chance? I tried using the original audio files but it also throws a picture error. Possible that the patch isn't at the end of the game for all possible gallery scenes and causing it to commit that error?
my advice would be to redownload the game and github translation, use vbunpacker on the fresh copy, and just use the github translation installation following their readme. Works fine for me that way

vincent.dark

Dec 30, 2019
make sure you have all of them, including shit like ako's diaries. You have to beat all 3 succubus twice too, it happens after the last one (blanking on her name), similar to the regular ending
I am more than sure i have read all diaries, but after beating all 3 of them twice i got regular 2nd ending