RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

KaiBk

Feb 1, 2019
I get this error after getting the balcony key and triggering the seduction event. Anyone got a working img or data file they could give me?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Well for you guys waiting here, I would recommend tower of alfimia

It's english etc can be improved for sure, I think it's semi MTL translated but I can assure you, on my honor and life and all that I am that you won't be disappointed by the game. If you enjoyed nightmare of lilith etc and these sorts of games.
Also this is probably one of the best femdom games I've played. Not to brag (feels bad man), but I've played a fuckton of femdom games :)

mememema

Aug 16, 2020
Well for you guys waiting here, I would recommend tower of alfimia

It's english etc can be improved for sure, I think it's semi MTL translated but I can assure you, on my honor and life and all that I am that you won't be disappointed by the game. If you enjoyed nightmare of lilith etc and these sorts of games.
Also this is probably one of the best femdom games I've played. Not to brag (feels bad man), but I've played a fuckton of femdom games :)
Dear God the download times on the links are insane for something less than a gig. The hoops I jump through for my niche fetish. Regardless, thanks for the rec, looks like a good time just from the screenshots.

Reactions: John Bon Clay
Aug 31, 2021
Salutations! Gira here!
I'm currently doing a manual translation of the game, and that repository is mine ^^

Sadly translator++ doesn't export to .txt (I wish so badly that it did), so I've populated the files with excell files (.xlsx) instead.

If you'd like to help out with the translation, it's as easy as forking my translation files, editing your translation into them, and then making a pull request!

I'll see what you've done and then if all goes well, merge it into the main translation. It's all open source so anyone is welcome to help out if they like ^^

Naturally, if you have any issues though feel free to ask either here or on the translation discord :D
Hello! I translated the Succubus Hunter 2 from the same creator.
I am willing to help!

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
So someone has already posted version 2.1 translated and unpacked? the truth, I do not know the enigma works

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
The game is already unpacked, no need for enigma. Just unpack the two folders from the translation project into the www folder from the game and overwrite everything.
so maybe I download the github translation project wrong, I get the files in .csv, still thanks for the answer friend

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Salutations! Gira here!
I'm currently doing a manual translation of the game, and that repository is mine ^^

Sadly translator++ doesn't export to .txt (I wish so badly that it did), so I've populated the files with excell files (.xlsx) instead.

If you'd like to help out with the translation, it's as easy as forking my translation files, editing your translation into them, and then making a pull request!

I'll see what you've done and then if all goes well, merge it into the main translation. It's all open source so anyone is welcome to help out if they like ^^

Naturally, if you have any issues though feel free to ask either here or on the translation discord :D
Thank you very much for your effort ,PS when I played the game the names of the protagonists came out it was different (I don't know if it was because of the bad translation of the MTL), but the female protagonist in the version I played was called "Romería" And the masculine "dababy" (maybe this last one I think was a joke put by our friend Hemdom).The doubt that I have lies more in the female protagonist since her name is "Meria" and not "Romeria" how i believed.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
GiratenaTranslationsAlstoromeriaPatch19-10-2022.zip is the corrent download. Here is a direct link:
Thanks, although I had already downloaded it :), now I just need the full save and I passed the game but I'm too lazy to pass all the endings