RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

GBlast

Nov 8, 2021
I'd love to help translate. Is there a way to check which Map files point to which events, or a list of which ones still need doing?

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
I'd love to help translate. Is there a way to check which Map files point to which events, or a list of which ones still need doing?
Salutations! Gira here!
I'm currently doing a manual translation of the game, and that repository is mine ^^

Sadly translator++ doesn't export to .txt (I wish so badly that it did), so I've populated the files with excell files (.xlsx) instead.

If you'd like to help out with the translation, it's as easy as forking my translation files, editing your translation into them, and then making a pull request!

I'll see what you've done and then if all goes well, merge it into the main translation. It's all open source so anyone is welcome to help out if they like ^^

Naturally, if you have any issues though feel free to ask either here or on the translation discord :D

GBlast

Nov 8, 2021
Salutations! Gira here!
I'm currently doing a manual translation of the game, and that repository is mine ^^

Sadly translator++ doesn't export to .txt (I wish so badly that it did), so I've populated the files with excell files (.xlsx) instead.

If you'd like to help out with the translation, it's as easy as forking my translation files, editing your translation into them, and then making a pull request!

I'll see what you've done and then if all goes well, merge it into the main translation. It's all open source so anyone is welcome to help out if they like ^^

Naturally, if you have any issues though feel free to ask either here or on the translation discord :D
Fantastic. I'll send over some changes I've made. I've gotten into a comfortable little groove, so I was able to make a good amount of changes in the past few days. Hopefully nothing you haven't already done yourself.

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
Fantastic. I'll send over some changes I've made. I've gotten into a comfortable little groove, so I was able to make a good amount of changes in the past few days. Hopefully nothing you haven't already done yourself.
Pull request recieved, and reviewing it now as we speak ^^

Thank you so so much for the contribution! Every little bit helps and the effort is very much appreciated. I'll notify you personally when it's added!

Reactions: Rangers364

GBlast

Nov 8, 2021
Yes! Hopefully It won't just have the male counterpart translated since the last game was half translated by someone only doing male protag.
Just to put your minds at ease, the male and female routes are mostly the same, with maybe 3-4 different scenes between them. They are both getting done proper.

Reactions: KarylSummer