RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
Here's MTL for 2.0
I ran it through Translator+++ then edited some things out like broken hookshot,certain weapons not interacting with objects
(ice spell to fireplace).

lemme know if there's any issue.

Edit: i dun goofed and forgot to fix lime's trap in bathroom escape, it's fixed now...

Edit 2 : turns out there's a few movie play plugins that i haven't fixed. I played the game from start to finish and manage to get to Part 2 ending, everything seems to be working fine except the dark warehouse part, you can just use the hand mirror and light up the place. tell me if it's not working for you guys.

Last edited:

HentaiGamesRule

May 5, 2021
Here's MTL for 2.0
I ran it through Translator+++ then edited some things out like broken hookshot,certain weapons not interacting with objects

Edit: i dun goofed and forgot to fix lime's trap in bathroom escape, it's fixed now...
Hey downloaded the file where to apply the stuff at. I already have the game Unpacked and everything

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Here's MTL for 2.0

Would you kindly upload it to zip? Some countries like me get stream.rar instead of data because of cloudflare block

Cyflan

Oct 20, 2020
Getting quite alot of webm error messages and weird damage numbers with the machine translation patch.

Mces

Aug 26, 2018
Here is a save file before the last fight with lilly. You just have to beat her and choose "save her" as option. Second parts starts right after it

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

HueLight

Apr 28, 2018
Here's MTL for 2.0

Edit 2 : turns out there's a few movie play plugins that i haven't fixed. I played the game from start to finish and manage to get to Part 2 ending, everything seems to be working fine except the dark warehouse part, you can just use the hand mirror and light up the place. tell me if it's not working for you guys.
The game is still in Japanese after data folder extracted to www. what am i missing?

Edit: it appears i have missed the post with the pre unpacked version. its in English now, thanks.

Last edited:

gumaxzaget

Jun 25, 2017
Here is a save file before the last fight with lilly. You just have to beat her and choose "save her" as option. Second parts starts right after it
Thanks for uploading but mine is not working please add file global.rpgsave and upload thank you

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Can someone share a screen of the translated options menu?Its pretty extensive and confusing