RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

ryjk writing

Nov 2, 2018
Patch updated, see this post for details and download.

I've now done the battle and defeat events for the three main succubi. In terms of H-events the major things I have yet to cover are Arco's money draining events, Giant Lily minigame, and everything that happens in the dark room. Making progress, but that's still quite a bit left.

Bonus fun fact: there's a special line of dialogue in the intro that triggers only if you leave the protagonist's name as the default.

Poggers3232

Jun 21, 2021
How the hell do you get past the first part, I'm stuck and there's like 0 indication on what to do unless im honestly just that blind.

A Real Cat

Jul 1, 2017
How the hell do you get past the first part, I'm stuck and there's like 0 indication on what to do unless im honestly just that blind.
If you mean the hiding sequence at the very beginning, then you have to go into the barrel inside your cell

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Patch updated, see this post for details and download.

I've now done the battle and defeat events for the three main succubi. In terms of H-events the major things I have yet to cover are Arco's money draining events, Giant Lily minigame, and everything that happens in the dark room. Making progress, but that's still quite a bit left.

Bonus fun fact: there's a special line of dialogue in the intro that triggers only if you leave the protagonist's name as the default.
Thank you for your work on this project.

Out of curiosity, what happens if you leave the MC's name as the default?

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
- ver2.0
Grabbed it from hentai-sharing, reuploaded somewhere you need neither dozens of minutes or redirect links to download.
Tried playing the download, bit the game doesn't work, so I went into the files and there are no scene files. There are no scenes in the download.

Mces

Aug 26, 2018
Played just now un must say I really enjoyed it . . .Part 2 Ending has an open ending tho. . . maybe there is even more to come?

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
You need the enigma vb unpacker to see the files.
I used my phone since joiplay has the unpacked now for mobile players. I used to be able to play the previous version, but for some reason this version won't let me. Also, the www folder doesn't have any of the h scenes in it when I unpack it, is it just a joiplay thing?

asdfsfsdfasdf

Aug 19, 2020
I used my phone since joiplay has the unpacked now for mobile players. I used to be able to play the previous version, but for some reason this version won't let me. Also, the www folder doesn't have any of the h scenes in it when I unpack it, is it just a joiplay thing?
They are in www/movies for me, but I don't use joiplay. Here is a pre unpacked version:
アルロメver2.0.zip

Reactions: bloodbirthe

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
They are in www/movies for me, but I don't use joiplay. Here is a pre unpacked version:
アルロメver2.0.zip
Thanks, the movie folder for some reason doesn't unpack with the rest of the file when I do it through joiplay. That's what the issue was for me, but it may just be a locale thing.