RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

slgdirac

May 29, 2022
GiratenaTranslationsAlstoromeriaPatch19-10-2022.zip is the corrent download. Here is a direct link:
It seems a lot of the scenes aren't translated. Scenes like, picking up the kitchen knife, grabbing the ice tome, and the miniaturized event when trying to escape with the balcony key are all still in Japanese. For some reason my intuition tells me that this is a scripting problem. Are these scenes in Japanese for you too?

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
A lot of the H scenes for me are untranslated, but they didn't say it's completed so it's expected I guess?

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
Had a question, Lilith in Nightmare and some other games in RPG maker lag when using animated frames which even goes so far as to affect the text. It didn't used to do that but it has been happening more frequently and has become a persistent problem any advice? (tried running in Japanese, Windows 8 compatibility mode and it still is an issue). Using a labtop but the graphics card shouldn't be a problem I checked and it supports OpenGL and task manager says it isn't straining at all.

To clarify it is less severe in Lilith in Nightmare than in Alstromeria, but its the difference between something like 25fps compared to 5fps. Its a pretty big issue since it messes with the timing bar.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Had a question, Lilith in Nightmare and some other games in RPG maker lag when using animated frames which even goes so far as to affect the text. It didn't used to do that but it has been happening more frequently and has become a persistent problem any advice? (tried running in Japanese, Windows 8 compatibility mode and it still is an issue). Using a labtop but the graphics card shouldn't be a problem I checked and it supports OpenGL and task manager says it isn't straining at all.

To clarify it is less severe in Lilith in Nightmare than in Alstromeria, but its the difference between something like 25fps compared to 5fps. Its a pretty big issue since it messes with the timing bar.
The two more commons cause could be the file broken somehow or you need to help the laptop to run the game easier.
For example, if you have the game folder into an external hard disk you can try and play the game bringing the game folder in your laptop. So just drop the folder in your desktop and try it again and see if there are any differences.
If it doesn't solve the problem, try to unzip the game again or download the game throught another source.

May 29, 2022
Well for you guys waiting here, I would recommend tower of alfimia

It's english etc can be improved for sure, I think it's semi MTL translated but I can assure you, on my honor and life and all that I am that you won't be disappointed by the game. If you enjoyed nightmare of lilith etc and these sorts of games.
Also this is probably one of the best femdom games I've played. Not to brag (feels bad man), but I've played a fuckton of femdom games :)
is the game animated

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
The two more commons cause could be the file broken somehow or you need to help the laptop to run the game easier.
For example, if you have the game folder into an external hard disk you can try and play the game bringing the game folder in your laptop. So just drop the folder in your desktop and try it again and see if there are any differences.
If it doesn't solve the problem, try to unzip the game again or download the game throught another source.
I downloaded from here

Here is v2.1 unpacked. Also added MTL translation data for MTool.
and applied this translation patch.
GiratenaTranslationsAlstoromeriaPatch19-10-2022.zip is the corrent download. Here is a direct link:
I also tried deleting and redownloading and the issue persists. In addition, I moved the game off my external hard disk tried running it there. Still lags, then I moved it back, still lags.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

mememema

Aug 16, 2020
is the game animated
iirc, the majority of the battles/scenes are stills. There are a few animated scenes though, I believe they were added in a later update after the games initial release. I'll warn you that the MTL is atrocious in some areas but its playable. Despite that, like Bon Clay said, the game is pretty fantastic. Just wish it was a bit longer, you'll most likely get through it in one or two sessions, especially if you make use of the cheat items.

kajih5

Jul 21, 2021
sorry if im being a complete moron by asking this, but where are you supposed to hide at the start? even going into the memory room makes me survive* after the timer runs out

** :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 11, 2018
I downloaded from here

I also tried deleting and redownloading and the issue persists. In addition, I moved the game off my external hard disk tried running it there. Still lags, then I moved it back, still lags.
Well, I hate to be the bearer of sad news but it's either one of these:
1. You're running it on a tin can that can't handle the animations
2.Something in the files broke

Zarathirsty

Dec 20, 2018
I downloaded from here

I had the same issue on a 2060. Running in compat mode for windows 7 fixed it.

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
Is it possible to unlock everything in the recollection room like you could in previous games? I've tried interacting with the book and the cat and can't get it to work if that's what either of them does.

• Thinking Face