RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

Jan 5, 2021
So, is there a proper gallery in this game? All I've found was a dairy room, but it's probably not it

Edit:
NVM i found it, you just have to get any of the 4 endings

Last edited:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
So is the transaltion done for this? If so does anyone have a link for me to use to donwload and a save for reccolection room?

Did this keep the virgin temptation mechanic from the preivous game i quite liked that and thescene dilaouge and varients so i ask.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
so i reached the final battle of part2 and keep winning against the labcoat succubus but she says it didn't count and now i'm locked forever battling her and winning just to have to do it again...
help?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
looks like dlc just dropped

The dlc to the game's been out for awhile now, the most recent addition is just a chinese version.

There's a free game, after story I'd guess or side story of this game too.

Last edited:

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
so i reached the final battle of part2 and keep winning against the labcoat succubus but she says it didn't count and now i'm locked forever battling her and winning just to have to do it again...
help?
Throw weapon at her literally.

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
Damn I should save the game often. Already cleared ED2-4, after getting everything and attempt to unlock more diary before the final fight, i saw that cat sleeping in her room and try to anal her, then I got instant gameover (not go back to jail but go to main menu)
P.S. the censorship is so heavy makes me to think again before buying their next game, fuck dlsite and jp laws

Reactions: HornyLee

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I got the latest version from here (v2.1)

(file password is "hentaibanchi.com")

You then just unpack the game files from the included unpacker from the translation folder and paste the patch itself and you're good to go.
Thank you for sharing :)

Reactions: Bowsette s slave