Others [Translation Request] Chetta The Machinery Girl

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
Just now there's a new 1.5 version, with an underwater segment and a new underwater enemy. Tentacles are involved.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Ryuugames gives me an endless link-maze of sus clicking. Can´t get a download working there
This version should also be 0.15.1 I think

Hsvhds

Mar 10, 2020
Ryuugames gives me an endless link-maze of sus clicking. Can´t get a download working there
This version should also be 0.15.1 I think
yeah iam waiting 1-2 minute for download in ryuugames

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
So did anyone find out how to fix the black box? Having that bug every version. Squares are sexy too...don´t get me wrong...

sqaures are sexy too.png

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
OMG. I was looking for the "beast skin" for so long, killing so many of the blue alien enemies...
For everyone still looking: I found it in a crate in the cave (you can enter it north on the map or north-north-east, falling into a pit)

The Bro

Mar 12, 2018
used mtool, but the card doesnt translate at all so imma abit screwed after losing 4 battles clicking mindlessly
You can use google translate app to take pictures of 'pictures' in game that don't get translated by mtool. Or you can print screen and paste on google translate on computer. I'll have to unlock the pervert cards to get a translated pic of that or someone else can, it's not really worth using. Can anyone confirm if there is a third set of cards to unlock?

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
Uhh, either one doesn't work for me. The Ryuu link never brought me to the file, and the other one has a whopping **24** hour slow download time.