Others [Translation Request] Chetta The Machinery Girl

Sep 10, 2018
Here is the game with latest update

For those who are having black screens on battle-sprites, you need to open the menu, config and put sprites on low-resolution. Unfortunately dev couldn't give a proper fix, as stated in their ci-en. Here is the image of the option for those who play in japanese.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the scan location on the left side? At that "Peephole" the translation says
Yeah. You go south-south-west first. From there you go north and back into the map part where you thought you connect to your mission place.
Wait, Ill show you, its easier.
Red = The way you walk
Purple = The screen transections

Reactions: ShAd0 and Jackapp

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
Yeah. You go south-south-west first. From there you go north and back into the map part where you thought you connect to your mission place.
Wait, Ill show you, its easier.
Red = The way you walk
Purple = The screen transections
Yea, I get how to get to the tent area and such, but I can't find any event location when I go during daytime. I feel like I'm missing some path somewhere

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Yea, I get how to get to the tent area and such, but I can't find any event location when I go during daytime. I feel like I'm missing some path somewhere
I got there at daytime I think and she bubbled some lore
Then you click the crates, the tent and the telescope
Return to your base and get the quest to repair your flight suit

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
I got there at daytime I think and she bubbled some lore
Then you click the crates, the tent and the telescope
Return to your base and get the quest to repair your flight suit
Yes, but the scanning objective is still there for me, unless you just can't progress past that yet

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Seems like a really sound foundation here. I've also read some of the thoughts of the dev on their ci-en and it's encouraging to hear their mindset about game design. Big fan of all the adjustable difficulty options. Looks like a lot of voice acting is getting added next. Hopefully the game is fleshed out with some more content (enemies & survival mechanics/items in particular for me), and it should be pretty solid.

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
hope when she is captured by the enemys she get trained by them :)
+1 I really do enjoy the animations and the game, but I've always had a weak spot for corruption. Don't mind working for it, but I'd love to see her enjoying it eventually.

Reactions: odynson