Others [Translation Request] Chetta The Machinery Girl

Imkatz

Feb 20, 2023
tbh this game has the worst game mechanic i've ever played.
the fuck is the restrain thing when youre unable to act more than 80% of the time you got restrain then see the fmc got fucked. then restrain for what mtf? When out of breath once and fmc got inserted and cum JUST ONCE (no matter if it's from the last battle or smth), youre done, you'll be out of breath all the time until that fucking thing who's fucking her ejaculate then self destruct. 4/10 (4 for the visual like the ui and character design, nothing else deserve a single point) this's my opinion so

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
tbh this game has the worst game mechanic i've ever played.
the fuck is the restrain thing when youre unable to act more than 80% of the time you got restrain then see the fmc got fucked. then restrain for what mtf? When out of breath once and fmc got inserted and cum JUST ONCE (no matter if it's from the last battle or smth), youre done, you'll be out of breath all the time until that fucking thing who's fucking her ejaculate then self destruct. 4/10 (4 for the visual like the ui and character design, nothing else deserve a single point) this's my opinion so
I like the approach that a weak girl is having trouble breaking out of a sticky slime monster entangle. Has a rather slim chance to overpower a twice as tall creature and has to be very smart in order to preveil.

Also if you play your cards right, sorry for that wordplay, you actually are rather likely to be in a good shape after fights.

Know your cards, rest when you are low on stamina. Play the defensive card that reduces stamina loss when the monster uses an aggressive card. Always rest when the monster is low on

stamina and you aren´t full. And so on. I haven´t lost a single fight in my last 20 combats.

Reactions: ShAd0

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
Uhh... this game's interesting, but it's quite hard to understand without a translation... what's the walkthrough on this?

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Nice, someone reversed RPG Developer Bakin's .rbpack format recently, so it's now possible to extract resources of this game making it one step easier to translate.

Imkatz

Feb 20, 2023
I like the approach that a weak girl is having trouble breaking out of a sticky slime monster entangle. Has a rather slim chance to overpower a twice as tall creature and has to be very smart in order to preveil.

Also if you play your cards right, sorry for that wordplay, you actually are rather likely to be in a good shape after fights.

Know your cards, rest when you are low on stamina. Play the defensive card that reduces stamina loss when the monster uses an aggressive card. Always rest when the monster is low on

stamina and you aren´t full. And so on. I haven´t lost a single fight in my last 20 combats.
ik that, but the main problem is i dont even know a single japanese character, and i dont have time to translate that due to the qte so i dont have any choice but to click mindlessly. also my laptop seem cant handle this type of game cuz it's rlly lag so qte is a huge problem

Imkatz

Feb 20, 2023
ik that, but the main problem is i dont even know a single japanese character, and i dont have time to translate that due to the qte so i dont have any choice but to click mindlessly. also my laptop seem cant handle this type of game cuz it's rlly lag so qte is a huge problem
used mtool, but the card doesnt translate at all so imma abit screwed after losing 4 battles clicking mindlessly