Others None [Translation Request COMPLETED by ungobungo17536] Imp's Grand Plan to Take Over the Country [RJ402762] [Doskoinpo (Atelier Maso)]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Game run fine for me (did you run this in Japanese Local?)
I tried with Japanese Local (Locale Emulator) and without it. Both times the same happened. I also tried extracting both normal and with japanese format. But it was the same as well

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
I tried with Japanese Local (Locale Emulator) and without it. Both times the same happened. I also tried extracting both normal and with japanese format. But it was the same as well
I got it from and works just fine for me.

Reactions: Kyo Nyuu
Apr 21, 2021
So it looks like the moderators have decided it does not pass rule 7. While I disagree with their decision, it's understandable. Doskoinpo's art style and general word choice are... questionable at the best of times. IDK what specific part they disagreed with, but if removing it would change anything I could do that. If I'm wrong and the official thread is just super slow coming into existence then that's that, but if not so be it. Probably won't translate anything else unless the mods approve of the art or some shit, I thought Rosa would set a positive precedent.

Nov 13, 2017
So it looks like the moderators have decided it does not pass rule 7. While I disagree with their decision, it's understandable. Doskoinpo's art style and general word choice are... questionable at the best of times. IDK what specific part they disagreed with, but if removing it would change anything I could do that. If I'm wrong and the official thread is just super slow coming into existence then that's that, but if not so be it. Probably won't translate anything else unless the mods approve of the art or some shit, I thought Rosa would set a positive precedent.
Thank you for the translation anyway! That sucks about your thread, I put up a thread a couple days ago with my own translation edits, and it's probably got the same thing. Moved to a hidden section... Maybe it'll get approved and moved back out later?? Feels weird not knowing. Regardless hope you do continue your translation work! If it helps at all, your translation was uploaded to hemdom, so your contributions will be enjoyed by many!

Reactions: FFTW and Thecatbred

lollers6969

Feb 11, 2019
The text during voice lines is incredibly slow. Does anyone else have this issue and possibly a fix?

Apr 21, 2021
From what I can tell, text speed is set individually for every line of text, so changing it is a huge fucking pain.

Part of the issue may be text crawls one character at a time (I think), and since Japanese uses fewer characters per sentence than English (probably), it winds up being much slower.

Pressing enter (or whatever your confirm key is bound to) will instantly finish the current line of text, which is useful if things are taking too long. Other than that, nothing is particularly usable, sorry.

Reactions: lollers6969

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
I have the same error as you, how did you fix it?

bloodvlad

Feb 8, 2019
I have no text in recollection, in the story, everything works fine. Has anyone encountered this problem?

Apr 21, 2021
I have no text in recollection, in the story, everything works fine. Has anyone encountered this problem?
Just tested and it seemed to be fine. Not sure why you aren't getting text. Space bar hides the UI box, but I don't think it would be that simple. If you can provide exact steps to replicate from opening the game, that would be helpful to pin down why this happens.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote