[Translation Request] Demons Roots (Quick nail Aristocrat)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Heres the kagura version for Demonsroot, it's already patched, the file is 2GB.

|

Haven't tested the game past first part, so if theirs any bugs or not Im not sure.
When was there a non-bugged Kagura game on release you might ask?!

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
No clue, that's why Im leaving that warning that it may or may not have bugs or text wrapping issuses as noted above.

Last edited:

Dancho

Dec 17, 2017

|

Haven't tested the game past first part, so if theirs any bugs or not Im not sure.
You are the best!

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018

|

A hero

forent

Nov 27, 2018

|

The hero we need but don't deserve, Thanks much sir!

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Anyone know where the secret item in the forest is for prologue achievement? It's driving me up the wall is it in demon or human time I can find it? If you can get a picture even better I have been looking all over for 20 minutes and can't find it even with someone's steam directions.

dkplee

Mar 1, 2021
Anyone know where the secret item in the forest is for prologue achievement? It's driving me up the wall is it in demon or human time I can find it? If you can get a picture even better I have been looking all over for 20 minutes and can't find it even with someone's steam directions.
Should be the demon part, you can see the barrel blocking the path in my screenshot where I'm still on the children's part. The barrel disappears on the demon part.

1673678667726.png

More importantly, don't miss the hidden item on the lower right corner of the map on the children's part. An old man blocks the way at the start, but he moves after a couple cutscenes. There's no achievement tied to this one, but it's worth grabbing. It's permanently missable once you transition to demon part.

Oct 17, 2019

|

thx you very much sir

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Last edited:

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
I'm getting crackling audio. I had the same problem with the original release. Do you know what could be the problem? It's only with this particular game.