Others [Translation request] DominancE

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
DominancE just got a sugoi model MTL(best MTL you can get) and you can grab the patch for free here

I know MTL is shit but seeing as the fan-translation was abandoned, this is the best we got :(

EDIT: I know there was already a sugoi MTL of this floating around but that dosen't seem to have word-wrap. This one does :LOL:

damn turns out hardcoreuniverse and hgamecinemas did video scene for tons of games
5$ per scene?? You'd have paid the price for the VN 5 times over to see all its scenes translated, and then in video format. What a fucking scam this site is.

Last edited:

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
DominancE just got a sugoi model MTL(best MTL you can get) and you can grab the patch for free here

I know MTL is shit but seeing as the fan-translation was abandoned, this is the best we got :(

EDIT: I know there was already a sugoi MTL of this floating around but that dosen't seem to have word-wrap. This one does :LOL:

5$ per scene?? You'd have paid the price for the VN 5 times over to see all its scenes translated, and then in video format. What a fucking scam this site is.
Any idea where I can get the Japanese version of the game?

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Sukebei for torrent or for direct download
Thanks for the help! I managed to find downloads for every Empress game as well as MTL translations for all except Cleavage and Kisaku-tachi. Looks like some of the translations have quirks, such as weird grammar and formatting errors. Maybe I'll take some time to learn how to fix those some day...

Reactions: ysh2530