Others [Translation request] DominancE

TheGrimLord85

Dec 8, 2021
This is a PSA for everyone in here. Whether you typed a comment or did a +1.

Blood says that if you want more Seishoujo, go buy Closed Game. He has said numerous times that there is not enough support for Closed Game. If Seishoujo fans want new games to be released as much as they say they do, then they need to buy the current product that Empress released to guage interest. This is not conjecture. He means what he says when he says you need to buy it and support it order to consider more work from Empress. There was even talk about a possible redraw for Cleavage's H-Scenes, so who knows?

But it will send an even bigger message to Jast and Empress both if you buy the collector's edition. Yes, it is very pricy. But you have to guage how bad you want this stuff. I've seen talk about some of you owning physical copies of Starless. Well, add Closed Game to it and send them a message. You're tried of waiting and you want to support this work, to show how much you want more of it. Even if you weren't that much of a fan of Closed Game, buying it sends a message.

Here is the link to the collector's edition of Closed Game:

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
There's a reason for this. Aside from the legal aspect, there is a chance that say, Empress get really upset about a full translation of a game coming out that they can't make money from anymore.
Then perhaps they could move their ass and translate it. It was published NINE FUCKING YEARS ago.
Empress got rid of all their CG's without mosaics due to Japanese law.
facepalm.gif

JESUS CHRIST. DEATH WOULD BE TOO KIND.

TheGrimLord85

Dec 8, 2021
Take it up with Empress. No, seriously. Don't take it up with the localizers. Just take it up with the company. Email them, express your discontent. Buy the games they offer and show them that you have been supporting them.

But no, those CGs are definitely gone forever. I had no idea you guys didn't know that. This is going to happen with a lot of companies now. Uncensored CGs are gonna be a rarity in Japan.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I liked the Sei of old really. Bible Black & Discipline. Cleavage looked nice as well.
Sure, you can't exactly call them vanilla, but still somewhat OK.

But these more recent ones seem to be much more extreme, too extreme honestly. Starless was already on the edge, then this one then adds a bunch of disgusting insect & other gross monster sex scenes as the bulk of the content, which honestly ain't worth my money. If that's the route they're going, I'm jumping off the band wagon dude.

I've always been sold on the quality of the artwork/style, but can't get behind Closed Game despite of that.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Take it up with Empress. No, seriously. Don't take it up with the localizers. Just take it up with the company. Email them, express your discontent. Buy the games they offer and show them that you have been supporting them.

But no, those CGs are definitely gone forever. I had no idea you guys didn't know that. This is going to happen with a lot of companies now. Uncensored CGs are gonna be a rarity in Japan.
I know they can't release uncensored CGs, but WHY THE FUCK DID THEY DELETE THEM FROM THEIR HDD TOO?

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018

I don't think anyone is taking it up with the localizer, If anything we're gratefult for having Closed Game at least. But yeah, didn't Empress already got in trouble with localization companies because they deleted Cleavage uncensored scenes and the localization got cancelled? Did they do the same fkin thing again with DominancE and the rest? That fucking sucks.

About buying Closed Game you're 100% right. The more success the game has the more likely it is that they'll bring a new Sei Shoujo title (so I encourage you all to go and buy the game if you haven't already, for me it's not on the same level as Dicipline or BB but it's a very solid buy nonetheless. 10/10). Still, for what I've seen Starless was successful and we didn't hear about a new localization for six years. If we're talking about the special edition, 150$ plus shipping is a very pricey investment to then have to wait 6+ years for the next game (if you're lucky and we actually get a "next" game). So I agree that we should support Jast as much as we can (AND BUY THE GAME IF YOU HAVEN'T) but I don't think you can ask people to spend 150$+ in hopes of someday seeing another game.

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
I know they can't release uncensored CGs, but WHY THE FUCK DID THEY DELETE THEM FROM THEIR HDD TOO?
As far as i know, they only lost uncensored CGs for Cleaveage, Jast released Starless uncensored (Starless is Empresses oldest game after Cleavage), so i would assume they still have uncensored CGs for games newer then Starless.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Actually, I think they did post some instructions about how to do it somewhere around the first pages of this thread.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for the info! Do you have to buy each scene separately? Or how does that go?
I think yes. I'm not sure, but it seems that the scenes are recorded. It's not the "game"

jimmyjoe45$

Sep 29, 2022
Does anyone know how to make the online file of Dominance work? I've been trying to mount the disc and install but it hasn't been working.