Others [Translation request] DominancE

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I feel like DominancE is the more popular game though, so I was hoping they'd go for that or maybe the new Great Deceiver that seems so be a kind of sequel to starless

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I feel like DominancE is the more popular game though, so I was hoping they'd go for that or maybe the new Great Deceiver that seems so be a kind of sequel to starless
I'd have very little interest in a recycled antique like Kisaku though. Which got thrown in a blender with another old franchise in the form of Starless.
I see that game as more of a cross over advertising gimmick rather than a proper original game.

• Red Heart

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I'd have very little interest in a recycled antique like Kisaku though. Which got thrown in a blender with another old franchise in the form of Starless.
I see that game as more of a cross over advertising gimmick rather than a proper original game.
That sounds fair. I do like the HD art in Great Deceiver though. It's kinda hard to play when you don't know japanese and I don't think anyone likes the censorship. It'd be nice if they could make a proper Starless successor whether it be a sequel or just a spiritual sequel.

On a side note, am I the only one that finds Japanese VN's a bit too wordy, especially when it comes to the sex scenes?

• Red Heart

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
I'm playing Starless in the moment and i must say...We need more of that!
Have also Great Deceiver in japanese on my hdd... as an old ELF Fan what else could be better!?!

Hoping your translation project goes on!
Can't wait to play Great Deceiver EMPRESS x ELF (with Isaku/Shusaku) in English.

I will give DoninancE also a chance.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
On a side note, am I the only one that finds Japanese VN's a bit too wordy, especially when it comes to the sex scenes?
[/QUOTE]

it depends on the studio. Empress is quite wordy. But i do know many studios that have it short and concise

Aug 14, 2017
You are not the only one who thinks so ;) It's just a Japanese style of making lewd things. Their girls are usually pretty shy. That's why they make them so slutty in hentai novels that they describe every action in details, haha

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
+1 I really hope the translations become a reality. DominancE has been the biggest thing since Starless and it's a tragedy that JAST hasn't touched it.

Massive thank you and I pray that you don't abandon this.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
what makes dominance better than closed game considering closed game being translated. Heard ppl complaining abt it
Honestly, for me the content of these games doesn't really draw me in. The thing that drew me in, since the days of Bible Black is the art quality.

Technically, Bible Black & Cleavage were rather vanilla compared to more recent stuff like Starless.
Over the years the content seems to have only gotten more extreme, going off what the last localized game contained (Starless). So it only gets to be more and more the artwork that draws me in.

Too bad the localization of Cleavage never went ahead since Peach Princess reported back then that Empress lost the source data to be uncensored.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Honestly, for me the content of these games doesn't really draw me in. The thing that drew me in, since the days of Bible Black is the art quality.

Technically, Bible Black & Cleavage were rather vanilla compared to more recent stuff like Starless.
Over the years the content seems to have only gotten more extreme, going off what the last localized game contained (Starless). So it only gets to be more and more the artwork that draws me in.

Too bad the localization of Cleavage never went ahead since Peach Princess reported back then that Empress lost the source data to be uncensored.
Problem is censoring in Empress games is really punishing.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Problem is censoring in Empress games is really punishing.
Not really an issue when they get a localization ya know.

And there ain't really any Empress game that's been fan translated so far (that I know of). So aside from the localized (and as such, uncensored) stuff, I don't think there's any EN versions around anyway.

• Red Heart

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Does anyone know anything about Closed Game? It was teased to be here early 2021, but there are still no news on that front. Empress has also announces a new game on their website coming out 25 June, which seems like good news, but they aren't actually good unless we get someone to tanslate it.

kur1su

Mar 23, 2021
Does anyone know anything about Closed Game? It was teased to be here early 2021, but there are still no news on that front. Empress has also announces a new game on their website coming out 25 June, which seems like good news, but they aren't actually good unless we get someone to tanslate it.
Looks like its coming out may 27th

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Inthefade and Fleep