• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others [Translation request] DominancE

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
All my support for the people translating this, sei shoujo art is amazing. If there's any help needed please pm me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Murderous Int

Murderous Int

Oct 15, 2018
Another 2 scenes done. That's 8 now out of the 64.
The update: 8outof64unedited.rar
1.png
I guess the game teased is Closed Game? It is not DominancE and doesn't look like P/A either. If we get a translation that would be great AF.
Bingo. It would be great if the tease means that they are working on it.
All my support for the people translating this, sei shoujo art is amazing. If there's any help needed please pm me. Thanks.
I'll added the files I've done (done parts unedited 100320.rar) if you want to go through them and do a grammar/edit clean up.
Though you will need to use your editor with Shift-JIS encoding support to work with the .sjs files.
You have to be mindful of the line length also. '\n' is the breakline symbol.
I've yet to do this, so will be going back over them in detail using the game once I get the first twelve scenes done anyway. Though that's still only the first 15%-20% of the whole game...

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Another 2 scenes done. That's 8 now out of the 64.
The update: 8outof64unedited.rar
View attachment 584145

Bingo. It would be great if the tease means that they are working on it.

I'll added the files I've done (done parts unedited 100320.rar) if you want to go through them and do a grammar/edit clean up.
Though you will need to use your editor with Shift-JIS encoding support to work with the .sjs files.
You have to be mindful of the line length also. '\n' is the breakline symbol.
I've yet to do this, so will be going back over them in detail using the game once I get the first twelve scenes done anyway. Though that's still only the first 15%-20% of the whole game...
Thank you so much.

You should make a Patreon.

eva-unit01

Dec 12, 2018
Can't thank you enougth for your work, i love sei shoujo's artworks and stories, such a shame so few of his work is translated.
Do you plan on translating some of his other VNs like lewdness, P/A when you're finished with dominance?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is there a thread for the game in Japanese anyway?

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Murderous Int by the way, does anyone knows how do I put the translation into the game?

Because I have it mounted with daemon tools, and I don't think I have a file to copy yours into.

Murderous Int

Oct 15, 2018
Can't thank you enougth for your work, i love sei shoujo's artworks and stories, such a shame so few of his work is translated.
Do you plan on translating some of his other VNs like lewdness, P/A when you're finished with dominance?
Not at this current time. I just want to work on getting this done.
Murderous Int by the way, does anyone knows how do I put the translation into the game?

Because I have it mounted with daemon tools, and I don't think I have a file to copy yours into.
If you are trying to copy the scenario1.arc into the dameon tools iso/disc that won't work.
You need to install the game on your PC.
Then put the scenario1.arc from the "8outof64unedited.rar" into the installed directory/location of the game like in the image below.
430895_Install.png

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Not at this current time. I just want to work on getting this done.

If you are trying to copy the scenario1.arc into the dameon tools iso/disc that won't work.
You need to install the game on your PC.
Then put the scenario1.arc from the "8outof64unedited.rar" into the installed directory/location of the game like in the image below.
View attachment 589045
Yeah I try to do that but somehow it says there is not enough space (and won't let me delete any of the files already there). I think it's because when Daemon "creates" the disc burning the images it creates the disc with just the exact space the disc containt, but I don't know how to change that.

Murderous Int

Oct 15, 2018
Yeah I try to do that but somehow it says there is not enough space (and won't let me delete any of the files already there). I think it's because when Daemon "creates" the disc burning the images it creates the disc with just the exact space the disc containt, but I don't know how to change that.
I'm not sure if I'm following what you meant, but I can try give you some pointers that might help.

From the sound of what you said, it seems you're trying to copy the file to the iso disc burn of the game on the virtual drive of dameon tools you mounted the game iso on.
Which it won't allow since that's a burn rip of the game, which you can not alter or delete stuff from since it's a disc rip of the game.

You need to run the DominancE installation program inside the dameon tools iso you mounted to get the game installed on your actual main PC drive.
Mine is D:\Empress\DominancE but that's because I have multi hard drives and picked the game to install at that directory during the installation process.
Your one might be on C:\Empress\DominancE or even C:\Program Files\Empress\DominancE you will choose that during the installation process of the game.
That should then allow you to copy the scenario1.arc to that new install location where you installed the game and/or delete it too.

If this still isn't working, you can PM me some pictures of what is going wrong to see it we can work out the problem you're having to get it up and running.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm following what you meant, but I can try give you some pointers that might help.

From the sound of what you said, it seems you're trying to copy the file to the iso disc burn of the game on the virtual drive of dameon tools you mounted the game iso on.
Which it won't allow since that's a burn rip of the game, which you can not alter or delete stuff from since it's a disc rip of the game.

You need to run the DominancE installation program inside the dameon tools iso you mounted to get the game installed on your actual main PC drive.
Mine is D:\Empress\DominancE but that's because I have multi hard drives and picked the game to install at that directory during the installation process.
Your one might be on C:\Empress\DominancE or even C:\Program Files\Empress\DominancE you will choose that during the installation process of the game.
That should then allow you to copy the scenario1.arc to that new install location where you installed the game and/or delete it too.

If this still isn't working, you can PM me some pictures of what is going wrong to see it we can work out the problem you're having to get it up and running.
Finally managed to do it, thank you.

I've been checking the translation and it's great. You have already tranlsated like a third of the game, it's impresive (because 30 scenes or so are actually the endings).

• Haha

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
It's extreme, but perhaps not as much as Starless. It's with a female MC. I've started a translation.
Oh thank god. I like the artwork but I'm always worried about downloading Starless or anything from this series because of how over the top people are when hating on it.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Oh thank god. I like the artwork but I'm always worried about downloading Starless or anything from this series because of how over the top people are when hating on it.
I mean It does have some scat (less tan Starless I think) and the hardcore thing about Starless was one of the endings which was fucked up, chopping your dick off and turning you into a human toilet (there are also pretty fucked up endings there, I recall one where the MC love interest is being fucked by dogs or pigs or something). But If you follow a guide to get normal endings (like I did) you are mostly safe. In Dominance, the worst I can think of is, again, the love interest being fucked by an animal, but, again again, I think you can avoid it with your choices and the tranlsation hasn't gotten so far yet.

White

Feb 22, 2017
If you don't apply a special patch for Starless you won't see any scat or bestiality. The text is there, but the CGs are censored.

D

Deleted member 47435

While I ofc realise 8/64 is a long way from finished, I can't wait to play this fully translated...
You're doing the Hentai-gods' work,Murderous Int <3

Reactions: RinkoSama