Others [Translation request] DominancE

Marie Mamiya

Aug 14, 2017
View attachment 417085
Okay, I see a lot of people are looking forward to the translation. I was gonna wait till I had done more before dropping the first patch. I've been fairly busy but have tried to get 100 lines a week done, since slow and steady wins the race.
At the moment I've done around 2% The first 2 scenes and BAD END 00. So it's just over 800 lines.
If anyone here wants to go over it a look for any problems with the text that would help.
Or if anyone wants to work on the other Empress titles and needs the tools I'm using that would also be pretty cool!

To install the 2% patch you will need to DL the scenario1.RAR and extract the contents into you main game directory.
View attachment 417090
Please note a issue I've found with the patch is you lose the memory event on any translated scenes. I'm not sure if this will self-fix when you do a new complete run-through of the game or it will be a problem when using the patch. I've also not had time to contact iceslide to see if he knows anything about the bug. But a work around would be to just make save points in the game before each key scene.
View attachment 417091
Cool! Thank you for your efforts! :3

Reactions: Murderous Int

Murderous Int

Oct 15, 2018
Perhaps you'd like to go through the images one by one and alter them in photoshop. Then find the tools that allow you to decypt and re-insert the images into the majiro engine...

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Perhaps you'd like to go through the images one by one and alter them in photoshop. Then find the tools that allow you to decypt and re-insert the images into the majiro engine...
Sarcasm aside, I've actually tried some mild decensoring before, though the source was nowhere near as blurry as this. Obviously I have no clue about extracting or inserting images in some engine I never heard about before, or in general really.

Kind of a shame, as I very much like the artist's style, but that level of pixelation is rough.

Murderous Int

Oct 15, 2018
Then why do you expect me to have done the same?
It's a Japanese game they all tend to have this level of cenorship unless picked up by a westen publisher.
Perhaps you'd like to around to the other 100's of JP translation request threads and decry the lack of decensoring like it wasn't obvious they were gonna be that way.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Then why do you expect me to have done the same?
It's a Japanese game they all tend to have this level of cenorship unless picked up by a westen publisher.
Perhaps you'd like to around to the other 100's of JP translation request threads and decry the lack of decensoring like it wasn't obvious they were gonna be that way.
Kindly point out where I expected a fucking thing from you in particular, or anyone else in this thread.
No idea why you're getting your panties in a twist over me posting a general "if only" statement. I can only assume you desperately needed to vent and I helped provide you with a cathartic experience.

Enjoy the rest of your day and all that...

Murderous Int

Oct 15, 2018
Kindly point out where I expected a fucking thing from you in particular, or anyone else in this thread.
The fact you even took your own time posting "that" in the first place points to that.
If only that translation came with a decensor patch...
No idea why you're getting your panties in a twist over me posting a general "if only" statement. I can only assume you desperately needed to vent and I helped provide you with a cathartic experience.

Enjoy the rest of your day and all that...
Right, it's just I already explained that...
But, yes I will enjoy my day even more knowing that your panty twisted posts have provided nothing beneficial to this thread at all... Not even a decensor patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marie Mamiya

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
View attachment 417085
Okay, I see a lot of people are looking forward to the translation. I was gonna wait till I had done more before dropping the first patch. I've been fairly busy but have tried to get 100 lines a week done, since slow and steady wins the race.
At the moment I've done around 2% The first 2 scenes and BAD END 00. So it's just over 800 lines.
If anyone here wants to go over it a look for any problems with the text that would help.
Or if anyone wants to work on the other Empress titles and needs the tools I'm using that would also be pretty cool!

To install the 2% patch you will need to DL the scenario1.RAR and extract the contents into you main game directory.
View attachment 417090
Please note a issue I've found with the patch is you lose the memory event on any translated scenes. I'm not sure if this will self-fix when you do a new complete run-through of the game or it will be a problem when using the patch. I've also not had time to contact iceslide to see if he knows anything about the bug. But a work around would be to just make save points in the game before each key scene.
View attachment 417091
So glad to see someone's working on this!
I know it's gonna be a long process but I can't help the excitement :)

Murderous Int

Oct 15, 2018
At around 1,600 lines. I've done scene 04 on to the following choice. Also did badend01 which is a bit of a jump ahead.
3.png

Another odd bug which was also in the Starless release from JAST is the sprites in a few odd parts overlap with each other.
1.png 2.png
I've mentioned it to iceslide to see if he can look into it.

The next update will be around the middle of Jan. My goal is to get scenes 05-06 done. I have to go into hospital for surgery on the 20th of Jan. So I'm not sure how that will get in the way of progress on this project after that point. Depends on how it goes... Just giving you all a heads-up on why I might be AWOL till around the end of Feb.

Last edited:

Marie Mamiya

Aug 14, 2017
At around 1,600 lines. I've done scene 04 on to the following choice. Also did badend01 which is a bit of a jump ahead.
View attachment 479661

Another odd bug which was also in the Starless release from JAST is the sprites in a few odd parts overlap with each other.
View attachment 479662 View attachment 479663

The next update will be around the middle of Jan. My goal is to get scenes 05-06 done. I have to go into hospital for surgery on the 20th of Jan. So I'm not sure how that will get in the way of progress on this project after that point. Depends on how it goes... Just giving you all a heads-up on why I might be AWOL till around the end of Feb.
Thank you for that! Good luck with your surgery! :3

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
View attachment 479661

View attachment 479662 View attachment 479663

Looks great. Looking forward to the next update. Also, Good luck with your surgery, hope everything goes well!

Hunterx01

Jun 20, 2018
Dude,can you tell me how to hook text and put it in the game,i want to translate some M-size game but dont know how.If you can,pls pm me

Murderous Int

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for the kind words.

I must 'ave jinxed it.:( I ended up in hospital over the weekend due to the problem. Then had my 1st lithotripsy treatment in the middle of the week instead of the pre-planned surgery. So I will be having that done now every 2-3 weeks for another 2 appointments in the hope that helps clear the issue up. :HideThePain:

Dude,can you tell me how to hook text and put it in the game, I want to translate some M-size game but don't know how.If you can, pls pm me
Msize?

Depends on the games you were looking at, since it all depends on the game engine it uses.

If it's the majiro engine I can pass you the tools/guide, but I only know for sure that this works on 4 of the Empress games.
If it's KiriKiri it will be easy, since that is what all the old lilith games used.
We hit a wall with the Tinkerbell In'youchu games and also the Route2 Monster Park games. So it might not be possible unless a talented hacker decides to look into it and make/release a tool.

Otherwise you might have to go the route I started this on, using textractor to substitute a direct in-game translation with a overlay one, be it a bit like what VNR used to be able to do.

If you want a in-depth look at the different tools and engines check this thread:

Or this:

Murderous Int

Oct 15, 2018
Today's update brings it up to scene 06. At around the 2,200 lines translated mark... I still need to go back at some point for a proper edit. At the moment I'm mostly checking that the line breaks are coded in the script correctly and fixing the odd typo/grammar mistake I see.
1.png
My medical issue was resolved over the new year. So other than a check up later this year, I'm in the clear. I had a PC problem when windows updated and got stuck in an endless reboot loop. It forced me to have to do a fresh re-install of the OS. But since I back everything up that I'm working on, I didn't lose any progress. Just the time re-installing programs and getting all the settings correct to work with the Shift-JIS text format.

+1 million trillion. I am baffled this wasn't translated already. These guys know how to make a kinky game for all tastes.
Yeah, I waited ages for someone to pick-up some more of the Empress brand games, but no company seems interested. It doesn't help that the tools and engine are not straight foward to use and just translating the games brings in new bugs, some of which I've mentioned in my previous posts.

I'd guess it's a combination of reasons, biggest being the size/length of these games taking a lot of time/resources which costs more money, but see less of a return in the sales, compared to doing a smaller length title. Along with the niche market appeal due to the content. Perhaps Great Deceiver or the Kisaku games might get more of a chance due to them being shorter games on a newer engine, but I've not heard a peep from any companies.
Though I'm more wanting to see if Empress are still working on bringing out new games after that gap between the failed gacha game and Great Deceiver. They do have a new Mitarai figure in the works:

If anyone does need the tools to do a FT for Lewdness, P/A, or Closed Game, just PM me.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2017
Man, I'd love to see Lewdness translated, that's one of my favourites I think. Well, that or P/A. ...or Closed Game. Dammit, I just want all of Empress translated, except the latest one that for some reason doesn't interest me all that much.

Keep up the great work on this lovely title, and thanks!

Murderous Int

Oct 15, 2018
Man, I'd love to see Lewdness translated, that's one of my favourites I think. Well, that or P/A. ...or Closed Game. Dammit, I just want all of Empress translated, except the latest one that for some reason doesn't interest me all that much.

Keep up the great work on this lovely title, and thanks!
Well JAST dropped a tease right at the end of this new video!
Wonder if any of you know the game teased? I do! :censored:
But it's good news that we are getting the Starless art work book released.
They are also doing a giveaway for some Sei goodies!