RPGM [Translation Request] [Eggs of the World-Phantom Lilium] [RJ377889] [Hasoyua]

kaffeepot

Nov 18, 2017
My own save files are included just delete/ignore/overwrite them

Edit: Fixed Skill Points
Download this file and use it to overwrite www/data folder
i hafe this see tu late syr xD

strillan

Oct 15, 2018
Does someone have a Translator++ file or just the translated files for patching the original full version?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Does someone have a Translator++ file or just the translated files for patching the original full version?
Just extract the www/data files that guy posted to the original full version. Do keep that of the original version though in case it doesn't work

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Version 1.04

"World Egg" defect confirmation and update status (up to v1.04), and future plans
We have applied to DLsite and FANZA for "Eggs of the World-Phantom Lilium-" version 1.04, respectively, as a fix for newly reported bugs and an adjustment to the game balance.
The corrections are as follows.

-Fixed a bug that the number of characters that can be entered in the main character's name skips the opening and does not skip the opening in the new game.
-Fixed the opening full recovery process
-Fixed a bug where the skill "Energy Enhancement" increased agility instead of special attacks, and reduced the agility of some enemies.
・ Increased ability addition for skill "Easy Mode"
・ Correction of typographical errors in the opening
・ Increase the resources randomly obtained during the mission
-Added the release condition of the contaminated bad end route to the recollection. Branch at a pollution level of 150 or higher
-Fixed a bug where the clothes condition was not determined in the event where the tentacles attacked while moving the nursery event.
-Fixed a bug in the abnormal state recovery process
-Fixed a bug about standing pictures when ordering missions after the middle stage
・ Tranquilizer enhancement at difficulty level Easy or lower, once used, lasts until mission end or defeat
・ Early when simple spare batteries start to be sold only on difficulty level Easy or lower
・ Reduced the price of MP recovery items
・ Price reduction for barrier addition β, circuit strengthening β, and mental function β
-Fixed a mistake in specifying the H scene in the scene recollection when the hips were attacked by tentacles on the contaminated bad end route.
・ Skills added to the sub heroine
・ Adjust the masturbation rate
・ Adjusting the attack power of some Zako enemies
・ Some actions twice weaken the sexual attack of the enemy
・ Weakened executive bosses after the middle stage
・ HP adjustment of boss rush

In addition, the following contents are planned for future development.

● Addition of free missions after clearing
I will add it after bug fixes etc. have settled down.
● Production of smartphone version
After adding a free mission, we will request it after confirming that there are no bugs.
● Production of steam version
I will request it in the same way as the smartphone version ... but please understand that it will probably take a considerable amount of time this time as well as the "egg key".

If you find any bugs, please contact us from the URL below with your save data.

#Eggs of the world

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Now we wait for translated 1.04
(sigh)
How long would it take before Kagura jumps on this sweet deal

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Now we wait for translated 1.04
(sigh)
How long would it take before Kagura jumps on this sweet deal
● Production of steam version
I will request it in the same way as the smartphone version ... but please understand that it will probably take a considerable amount of time this time as well as the "egg key".

I assume they are already working on it in a way.

Reactions: Whotfisthis

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
one of these days I'mma be allowed to nuke the villain from orbit... [well questionable goals aside Thanks for all the hard work, the demo was fun, though my japanese is a little rough around the edges.]

Reactions: TheBoshi

Jotoelpele

Oct 24, 2020
people, I need your help. They made me a succubus and now I don't know where to go.
I have to get out of that mission? .
I have to continue until something happens? .
Do I have to give up or let them defeat me?

Ícono de validado por la comunidad