RPGM [Translation Request] [Eggs of the World-Phantom Lilium] [RJ377889] [Hasoyua]

ascella

Feb 4, 2021
people, I need your help. They made me a succubus and now I don't know where to go.
I have to get out of that mission? .
I have to continue until something happens? .
Do I have to give up or let them defeat me?

View attachment 1922637
that's extended bad end, it could avoided if the corruption/pollution under 150, if you choose the bottom most choice you'll end the bad end roaming mode and given a prompt to reset your corruption/pollution level, you can choose yes or no, if choose no you'll just enter the extended bad end mode again when you defeat the boss

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Even with the half translated menus its still fun, though playing it just after other makes it feel like playing the same game with the same monsters and same attacks.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
+1
From everything I've read, even with all the correction to the 1.05 version of the game
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a fix for the newly reported bug, I applied to DLsite and FANZA for version 1.05 of "Eggs of the World-Phantom Lierium-", respectively.
The corrections are as follows.

-Fixed the part where there was a mistake in the name specification after transformation in OP
・ Increase the number of bosses that weaken on difficulty levels below Easy
-Fixed a bug about changing the difficulty level of the sub heroine, and changed the process of changing characters.
-Fixed a bug where there was a mistake in the conditions for resetting the sexual experience of the sub heroine during laps.
-Added an emergency measure for those who cannot load the save data before the lap due to the "bug that the mission is inconsistent in the lap play after the ending" fixed in 1.03.
It has been fixed so that it can break through the decisive battle mission that reoccurs due to a bug, so you can lap in the correct form by looking at the ending again.
Since it is only an emergency measure, basically the corresponding bug should be solved by loading the save data before the lap play and performing the lap play.

The following is a specification, not a bug.
The sales contents of MP recovery items differ depending on the difficulty level.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It still has a lot of bugs and glitches. Best bet is to wait a month and come back for the complete version.

Last edited: