RPGM [Translation Request] [Eggs of the World-Phantom Lilium] [RJ377889] [Hasoyua]

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I have the first steps of an MTL. Currently there are a lot of problems with the MTL from a readability and function perspective, but so far no game breaking bugs. Will have to do a few passes of cleanup to get it to a point where it's playable.

sneakpeek.png

I'll be busy for the next little while, so next update will probably be Sunday at the earliest. I haven't even really gotten to play the game yet, but Hasoyua has never produced a lemon, so I'm looking forward to this.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I have the first steps of an MTL. Currently there are a lot of problems with the MTL from a readability and function perspective, but so far no game breaking bugs. Will have to do a few passes of cleanup to get it to a point where it's playable.

View attachment 1936906

I'll be busy for the next little while, so next update will probably be Sunday at the earliest. I haven't even really gotten to play the game yet, but Hasoyua has never produced a lemon, so I'm looking forward to this.
Are you gonna actually Edit the MTL, or is it gonna be more or less raw?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Are you gonna actually Edit the MTL, or is it gonna be more or less raw?
Unsure. I will at least do edits for UI and completely non-functional or missed translation. I haven't even played the game so I'm not sure I'll want to put in the dozens of hours of editing time to make the whole thing better than poetry. If I don't, I will make the translation files available for other people that want to put in some elbow grease on that front.

There are also messages in the game files regarding translation, so expect an official English translation at some point in the future as well.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Unsure. I will at least do edits for UI and completely non-functional or missed translation. I haven't even played the game so I'm not sure I'll want to put in the dozens of hours of editing time to make the whole thing better than poetry. If I don't, I will make the translation files available for other people that want to put in some elbow grease on that front.

There are also messages in the game files regarding translation, so expect an official English translation at some point in the future as well.
Probably not a good idea to make any translation on v1.02. apparently there are game breaking bugs in it. Might want to try to purchase v1.05 or wait for some charitable soul to provide new links somewhere online.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Probably not a good idea to make any translation on v1.02. apparently there are game breaking bugs in it. Might want to try to purchase v1.05 or wait for some charitable soul to provide new links somewhere online.
Purchasing it myself is probably the plan at this point. Game is fun, Hasoyua is good civilisation. 1.02 has been fine for troubleshooting the translation at least. So far only encountered bugs I created:WeSmart:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Purchasing it myself is probably the plan at this point. Game is fun, Hasoyua is good civilisation. 1.02 has been fine for troubleshooting the translation at least. So far only encountered bugs I created:WeSmart:
Haven't bothered to play any myself since I have like no time to do anything anymore, but speaking from experience it is better to work on the most bug free version so you don't get a game breaking dev bug that fucks your entire project and then forces you to buy the game anyways (like me!) :ROFLMAO: if the dev bugs aren't a big deal you could always try and fix them yourself and save the money.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Haven't bothered to play any myself since I have like no time to do anything anymore, but speaking from experience it is better to work on the most bug free version so you don't get a game breaking dev bug that fucks your entire project and then forces you to buy the game anyways (like me!) :ROFLMAO: if the dev bugs aren't a big deal you could always try and fix them yourself and save the money.
Oof. My process is pretty robust, as far as a jumble of hot code I cobble together as I learn to code can be described as robust. This is I think the fourth complete rewrite of the code base for my translation scripts that I've done. It's working really well though and I've been learning some very useful tricks.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Eggs of The World [Demo Japan] Win:508/ 218 MB (UnTested) : , . (Untested)

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 Rc5
Image Quality: 70%
Audio Quality: 60 %
Is this just a compressed version of the Demo?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
MuninKai :Nice Game,Thanks for you hard working on this,Demo version looks pretty good and interesting,but japan it's too hard,for play me translated interface that's all what i need :D awaiting for this.

Reactions: DrCiel

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah,i have free time and watch how i do with compress this and upload this only for fun
MuninKai :Nice Game,Thanks for you hard working on this,Demo version looks pretty good and interesting,but japan it's too hard,for play me translated interface that's all what i need :D awaiting for this.
Asenaris, you can download the 1.02 Version courtesy of Daedroth on Page 2, click on the Mega link.

Again recommend waiting to all those people interested in playing this, some of the bugs are really annoying.

Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Asenaris, you can download the 1.02 Version courtesy of Daedroth on Page 2, click on the Mega link.

Again recommend waiting to all those people interested in playing this, some of the bugs are really annoying.
Thanks for info

Nov 12, 2020
Currently working on my own custom script to translate this game somewhat, since everything I can find pre-existing (for whatever asinine reason) is made specifically to run on windows. Seeing some decent results so far.