Others RPGM None [Translation Request] Goblin Burrow

Zabel

Jul 13, 2017
Hi everyone!
This game is pretty decent and the gameplay is good. But since everything is japanese you cant even complete the game in 1 star if you use the ´´optimice´´ button.
Even some basic translator-machine can do the work to understand the mechanics of the game.
Thank you!

tags:

1595011138882.png

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2019
Ah, this game, actually download this days ago, the game is great, problem that it's not translated yet, got a bit of clicking around, turns out the girls die if their sanity (SAN) turned to 0. But, i don't know if they respawn or not.

Feb 21, 2019
Ok, after fiddling around, I now know only this: (Take this with a grain of salt, not all are Entirely true, so pls don't spam me)

- You can get food (SAN) from people raiding you and raiding places. The better the enemy, better the goods.
- (NOT SURE) From what I can see from my end, the units stacked up on your own, depends on the leader it seems, some goblins can lead 10 while others are 6 or within the 10, if the leader is some kind of strong unit, he has at least 20+ goblins under them depending on the availability of the said units under them.
- (NOT SURE) Raping girls that are aligned to their weapons/abilities MAY have some effect on their birthing.
- In Combat, you'll see enemies have stacks under them, if the damage you've dealt is more than the number of stacks under them, ONLY the units that are stacked up are reduced to 0 not the whole unit's HP.
- In Combat, mana does not recover on some units (Needs further details, not sure as because mage unit goblins can heal multiple times).
- Offensive Team is on the Left side while Defending Team is on the Right side. (When making units)
- (NOT SURE) Birthing of stronger units may have to do the girls, units raping them, and some kind of item???

Edit: Corrections, my bad

Last edited:

Zabel

Jul 13, 2017
Ok, after fiddling around, I now know only this: (Take this with a grain of salt, not all are Entirely true, so pls don't spam me)

- You can get food (SAN) from people raiding you and raiding places. The better the enemy, better the goods.
- (NOT SURE) From what I can see from my end, the units stacked up on your own, depends on the leader it seems, some goblins can lead 10 while others are 6 or within the 10, if the leader is some kind of strong unit, he has at least 20+ goblins under them depending on the availability of the said units under them.
- (NOT SURE) Raping girls that are aligned to their weapons/abilities MAY have some effect on their birthing.
- In Combat, you'll see enemies have stacks under them, if the damage you've dealt is more than the number of stacks under them, ONLY the units that are stacked up are reduced to 0 not the whole unit's HP.
- In Combat, mana does not recover on some units (Needs further details, not sure as because mage unit goblins can heal multiple times).
- Offensive Team is on the Left side while Defending Team is on the Right side. (When making units)
- (NOT SURE) Birthing of stronger units may have to do the girls, units raping them, and some kind of item???

Edit: Corrections, my bad
Also:
-you can make leaders stronger with food.
-using the auto button will fill your units with Goblins, wich can make the game impossible to win even in 1 star.
-you can make Leaders go with other units than Goblins but you need more leadership etc...(this is why the game needs to be translated).

Reactions: Catastrophic34
Feb 21, 2019
Also:
-you can make leaders stronger with food.
-using the auto button will fill your units with Goblins, wich can make the game impossible to win even in 1 star.
-you can make Leaders go with other units than Goblins but you need more leadership etc...(this is why the game needs to be translated).
I see, thanks for filling up some holes

fula

Apr 19, 2018
the stats on the monsters, from left to right leadership, health, magic power, range, physical attack, defense, magic,

best stats leadership growth-black orc
best heath, defense stats growth, the blue axe orc?
highest physical stat orc- the red orc. (but they can't seem to use any magic and has range 1)
highest magic - the shaman looking orc, (can cast the most magic and has most growth potential for magic power)
the yellow orc can be considered tier 2 goblin mobs. (all in 1 monster with lesser stats)

difference between magic and magic power
magic = the times you can cast magic
magic power = how much damage or healing you can do
leadership affects how many monsters the leader can lead, meaning you do more damage and can take more damage.

the area with the words 資料庫
page 1 items that does healing when defending nests, heals 10 hp to 50 per turn
page 2 items that negates 1 all the bottom by 5 times (attacks)
page 3 does damage to all enemy troops- looks like direct damage to troops first then leaders.
nests intruders occur every 5 days, with special invaders as triggered events.

the area with食糧庫 is used for buffing new born monsters,( monsters can only buffed 3 times and only on the day of birth)
++important++ buffed monster stats won't carry over to child ex. goblin parent with 6hp, buffed to 15 hp-- child goblin goes back to 6 or 7 hp not 15

the area with 武器庫
left part is the attackers, the right is for defense
the 5 grouping method the game uses,
basic, by species, by generation, by the best magic user(who has learned the best moves), by stats.
left clicking the top left side of portrait of a monster marks them in to the basics page

the girls are aligned to give birth to higher stats monsters depending on their stats on bottom right,(there are max stats boost for each girl, meaning you can't use 1 girl to piggyback a particular stat.)
the first column is their name, then their sanity(sans) their magic spell, which their child might learn
the bottom right besides their portrait sanity(sans),their magic, their stats improvement for the child.
(攻擊力 attack) (防禦力 defense) (魔力 magic power) the rest of the stats grow by generation (my opinion)
the green goblins can give birth to all types of monsters, but with extremely bad stats.

the girls all have three levels of corruption, seen by bottom right. the icon that looks like handcuffs.
the corruption level is seen on the third line, (拒絕 refuse, ?順 = obedient 淫?= perverted)
different level determine what gets born out and their stats. eg. lv1 are almost all green goblin born regardless of parent with bad stats
when sans turn to 0, the girl will die on next turn, which turns into food, depending on the character, the higher they are the better the food they turn into.(these food are the best boosts for monsters)

the stats in the food(統率 leadership) (攻擊力 attack) (防禦力 defense) (魔力 magic power)

the five buttons for the attack and defense screen
from left to right attack, defend, magic slot 1,magic slot 2 ,steal.
there a limit of items for stealing,
i don't think you can change the magic slots to other magic(it depends on the mother and monster)

the auto sucks,( auto on + enter = fast forward)

there are three types of magic, buff, healing, damage->(multi or single target)
figure it out yourself what is what.

my suggestions for the game don't use food to boost yourself cause you can mix up who's the new seed donor easily.
cheese the battle by selecting 1 unit to run away on turn 1 then blasting the enemy with magic, rinse and repeat( use green goblins as fodder) leaders always die last.
it took me to gen 35 to finish the game, (day 80?)
i don't know how to get any endings other than bad ending
sorry for bad english usage

Feb 21, 2019
the stats on the monsters, from left to right leadership, health, magic power, range, physical attack, defense, magic,

highest physical stat orc- the red orc. (but they can't seem to use any magic and has range 1)
highest magic - the shaman looking orc, (can cast the most magic and has most growth potential for magic power)
the yellow orc can be considered tier 2 goblin mobs. (all in 1 monster with lesser stats)

leadership affects how many monsters the leader can lead, meaning you do more damage and can take more damage.

page 3 does damage to all enemy troops- looks like direct damage to troops first then leaders.

the area with食糧庫 is used for buffing new born monsters,( monsters can only buffed 3 times and only on the day of birth)
++important++ buffed monster stats won't carry over to child ex. goblin parent with 6hp, buffed to 15 hp-- child goblin goes back to 6 or 7 hp not 15

the area with 武器庫
basic, by species, by generation, by the best magic user(who has learned the best moves), by stats.
left clicking the top left side of portrait of a monster marks them in to the basics page

the girls are aligned to give birth to higher stats monsters depending on their stats on bottom right,(there are max stats boost for each girl, meaning you can't use 1 girl to piggyback a particular stat.)
the first column is their name, then their sanity(sans) their magic spell, which their child might learn
the bottom right besides their portrait sanity(sans),their magic, their stats improvement for the child.
(攻擊力 attack) (防禦力 defense) (魔力 magic power) the rest of the stats grow by generation (my opinion)
the green goblins can give birth to all types of monsters, but with extremely bad stats.

the girls all have three levels of corruption, seen by bottom right. the icon that looks like handcuffs.
the corruption level is seen on the third line, (拒絕 refuse, ?順 = obedient 淫?= perverted)
different level determine what gets born out and their stats. eg. lv1 are almost all green goblin born regardless of parent with bad stats
when sans turn to 0, the girl will die on next turn, which turns into food, depending on the character, the higher they are the better the food they turn into.(these food are the best boosts for monsters)

the stats in the food(統率 leadership) (攻擊力 attack) (防禦力 defense) (魔力 magic power)

i don't think you can change the magic slots to other magic(it depends on the mother and monster)

my suggestions for the game don't use food to boost yourself cause you can mix up who's the new seed donor easily.
cheese the battle by selecting 1 unit to run away on turn 1 then blasting the enemy with magic, rinse and repeat( use green goblins as fodder) leaders always die last.
Thank you for translating the important points, now we can play the game by just remembering these parts you laid out, thanks.

At least the mechanics for the game is done, only the whole story is left and other stuff, but that might take while so it's okay.
Feels like the earlier versions of Kancolle when I was referring everything to the guide before knowing the buttons and who is who.

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020

the area with 武器庫

Thank you for translating the important points, now we can play the game by just remembering these parts you laid out, thanks.

At least the mechanics for the game is done, only the whole story is left and other stuff, but that might take while so it's okay.
Feels like the earlier versions of Kancolle when I was referring everything to the guide before knowing the buttons and who is who.
2 other endings are:
+ Make all of the heroines' stats to "nasty".
+ Make all of the heroines' stats to "nasty" without capture Diana (the girl in yellow knight armor).

The problem is, I can't make all of the heroines become nasty before the 80th turn. The elf's heroine always takes too much time to become nasty (especially the last elf archer in the 5-star castle).

After 80 turns, the game ends and it will ask you if you want to playback. If you choose yes, you will have the right to choose the difficulty. And all of your goblins stats (number, attack, defense, magic) from the last round will be kept the same to the new 1st turn.

Feb 21, 2019
2 other endings are:
+ Make all of the heroines' stats to "nasty" without capture Diana (the girl in yellow knight armor).

The problem is, I can't make all of the heroines become nasty before the 80th turn. The elf's heroine always takes too much time to become nasty (especially the last elf archer in the 5-star castle).

After 80 turns, the game ends and it will ask you if you want to playback. If you choose yes, you will have the right to choose the difficulty. And all of your goblins stats (number, attack, defense, magic) from the last round will be kept the same to the new 1st turn.
You can even carry it over if you died midway too

Reactions: James_2508

Zabel

Jul 13, 2017
2 other endings are:

Maybe keeping girls with low SAN helps gotten the pervert status at the risk of diying.

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
If you have access to Translator++ Ver 2.6.20B or better (currently patreon only and from comments he's made I don't think this will be a free release til some time 2021) you can use this file as a translation of the majority of the in-game text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You'll need to follow the instructions and use KrKrExtract to unpack the data files. You also need to be sure and delete the マップ.ks file in the system2 folder. This file is empty and will currently cause Translator to crash. The current Translator++ version is very new and still a bit wonky with KAG and seems to drop a lot of tags in the systems files so i'd recommend just copying over your original folders for "Others" and "System2" (minus that file you should have deleted). You'll lose some of the translations for the drop down actions for the base player, but pretty much all the in game text is translated. So far this is all mostly machine translated so don't expect any great poetry.

Last edited:

Zabel

Jul 13, 2017
If you have access to Translator++ Ver 2.6.20B or better (currently patreon only and from comments he's made I don't think this will be a free release til some time 2021) you can use this file as a translation of the majority of the in-game text.

You'll need to follow the instructions and use KrKrExtract to unpack the data files. You also need to be sure and delete the マップ.ks file in the system2 folder. This file is empty and will currently cause Translator to crash. The current Translator++ version is very new and still a bit wonky with KAG and seems to drop a lot of tags in the systems files so i'd recommend just copying over your original folders for "Others" and "System2" (minus that file you should have deleted). You'll lose some of the translations for the drop down actions for the base player, but pretty much all the in game text is translated. So far this is all mostly machine translated so don't expect any great poetry.

Thanks, gonna try it soon.

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018

When trying to run game:
zzzzzzz.png

It appears another issue is using your .trans files doesn't let Translator++ run properly, so it refuses to put an exe in the translated game folder, since I never got to specify which .exe I wanted to open a project with. So I copied over the exe to the translated game folder using your tagless translation, and this is the result.

Edit: Somehow I fixed that syntax error by not getting rid of マップ.ks and leaving it before injecting translation. But now, after injecting the translation and making a new folder containing the translated files, the files are actually not translated and remain in Japanese. I will try to export your tagless translation as a zipped game patch and see what happens.

Edit: Translator++ doesn't want to make a game patch for me, I left it running all day and nothing happened, it kind of just hung up. Couldn't you just upload a zip of the translation so we could just manually apply it to the data folder?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zabel

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
***One of the good endings - Human Farm (picture below): Make all human heroines "nasty".

To achieve this ending, you must play in 4 stars - difficulty. Capture all human heroines and make them nasty as soon as possible.

***The last ending is: make all elf heroines nasty. I think you must play it in 5 stars-difficulty because elf girls are very hard to become pervert, not like humans.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020

Thank you so mutch it worked like a charm I tried putting in some translated files into system2 but when you play it after a while you get a error when you hit that translated part so I ended up doing the same thing as you did just say screw it and put the old files into it ^^

The only thing that would be nice if the tags in the barracks or however you call it would be translated next to that its really good stil way better the Japanese ;P

Thank you for doing this look forward to any updates

Last edited:

Zabel

Jul 13, 2017
Thank you so mutch it worked like a charm I tried putting in some translated files into system2 but when you play it after a while you get a error when you hit that translated part do I ended up doing the same thing as you did just say screw it and pot the old files into it ^^

The only thing that would be nice if the tags in the barracks or however you call it would be translated next to that its really good stil way better the Japanese ;P

Thank you for doing this look forward to any updates
I wold kill for a tutorial for Dummies. Maybe the Translator version i have is old.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
well first you need Translator++ Ver 2.6.20B
you can find that here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/translator.22732/page-34

and you need this to extract the files from the game krkrextract:

download

take your game files put the krkrextract files in to the folder

take ゴブリンの巣穴.eXe (goblin burrow.exe) and drag it on krkrextract.exe then krkrextract should open whit the game then drag data.xp3 from the game into the software that just opened wait until its done and a new folder should be ther forgot whats it called ;P anyway that should be the data folder now go into that folder data-system2 and delete マップ.ks copy the folders others and system2 to a safe place like desktop for later dont cut it COPY the files should stay in ther for translater++ and now open translator++ start a new project scrol a bit down pick kirikiri adventure game then select executable file from your game go and then pick the exe file for goblin burrow (ゴブリンの巣穴.eXe) that should take a few min to procces once that is done klick top left open and pick the translaion file i used GB Tagless.zip had some problems whit the other file later in the game now click on the syringe on the top (inject/ apply transltaion) on the top on click on the right side on select a folder and go to your game folder and the bottem on make a path for your game files like on your desktop make a new folder and name it like translated or somthing and click select folder once you did that click apply translation leave it be until its done then copy the the files from system 2 that you backed up at the start into the translated system 2 and the 3 files ( サポメ.ks / 登録.ks / ループ音コントローラ.ks )
from other folders into the translated others folder and you are done i think ^^

hope it helps ^^ GL
and sorry if i forgot somthin :p

Last edited: