Others RPGM None [Translation Request] Goblin Burrow

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
When trying to run game:
View attachment 743131

It appears another issue is using your .trans files doesn't let Translator++ run properly, so it refuses to put an exe in the translated game folder, since I never got to specify which .exe I wanted to open a project with. So I copied over the exe to the translated game folder using your tagless translation, and this is the result.

Edit: Somehow I fixed that syntax error by not getting rid of マップ.ks and leaving it before injecting translation. But now, after injecting the translation and making a new folder containing the translated files, the files are actually not translated and remain in Japanese. I will try to export your tagless translation as a zipped game patch and see what happens.

Edit: Translator++ doesn't want to make a game patch for me, I left it running all day and nothing happened, it kind of just hung up. Couldn't you just upload a zip of the translation so we could just manually apply it to the data folder?
It will hang up if you don't delete that マップ.ks file. The problem is that file is completely empty and currently Translator++ doesn't actually handle an empty file properly. You can check if it is still doing something or just frozen by hitting F12 and going to the console tab. If it just has a big red error message down at the bottom, its not actively working.

That error message you linked means its finding a syntax problem in 0.ks which is why I resorted to just copy pasting the untranslated system2 files and the 3 japanese files in Others. This new KAG module is brand new and still has some issues and I just didn't have the time to go through and readd all the missing endscript tags.

Follow Shiro-nyaa!!!'s guide, he did a much better job than i did of explaining step by step.

Thank you so mutch it worked like a charm I tried putting in some translated files into system2 but when you play it after a while you get a error when you hit that translated part so I ended up doing the same thing as you did just say screw it and put the old files into it ^^

The only thing that would be nice if the tags in the barracks or however you call it would be translated next to that its really good stil way better the Japanese ;P

Thank you for doing this look forward to any updates
You're welcome. It was just kind of something I only had a couple hours to put together so was trying to get as much done as I could in the time I had. Right now its chaos for me so won't be able to get anything else done for at least another week. Hoping to get some of the system files working next so that the combat and the like is properly translated. The one thing i'd like some suggestions on is exactly what to translate the goblin's names as. The top tier goblin keeps coming back as "Goblin Road" which is just weird as hell to me and leaves me with no idea as to a satisfactory translation.

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
i just finnished manualy translating the menus so here it is
i only tested the begining not sure if you wil get a error later down the line ( first time i did this) so send a pic or somthing if you runing into some kind of problem i will translate the combat text later (the text that come in the screen saying your turn or somthing) unless sombody else did that ^^

anyway as far as i can tell around 90% or so has been translated so use Alexsis987 translation for story and place theses files in system2 for the rest of the translation

also some stuf i can*t translate like at the end of the battle it says battle victory if i change that to english the whole game breaks

so who ever whant to do to a test run to see if you can reach the end whitout getting a error here you go (the reason for this is becouse i touched stuf i shoulnd have touched ^^ sorry ) i fix this later after i got some sleep ^^

small update in translation*
fixed combat text*

and this will be the last update unless sombody finds somthing to translate
some stuf i just can`t find and some text cant be changed whitout breaking the game
so for now i wait until sombody tells me evrything works ^^

translated text*
fixed base tags and renamed some*
fixed training info but stil cant find a good way to write it so i hope its understandable*

forgot to add the menu files sorry*

now just tests the game and then this translation request should be finished

added battle translation and ending*
mating alarts translated*
i will now focus on the dlc good luck

Last edited:

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
well first you need Translator++ Ver 2.6.20B
you can find that here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/translator.22732/page-34

and you need this to extract the files from the game krkrextract:

download

take your game files put the krkrextract files in to the folder

take ゴブリンの巣穴.eXe (goblin burrow.exe) and drag it on krkrextract.exe then krkrextract should open whit the game then drag data.xp3 from the game into the software that just opened wait until its done and a new folder should be ther forgot whats it called ;P anyway that should be the data folder now go into that folder data-system2 and delete マップ.ks copy the folders others and system2 to a safe place like desktop for later dont cut it COPY the files should stay in ther for translater++ and now open translator++ start a new project scrol a bit down pick kirikiri adventure game then select executable file from your game go and then pick the exe file for goblin burrow (ゴブリンの巣穴.eXe) that should take a few min to procces once that is done klick top left open and pick the translaion file i used GB Tagless.zip had some problems whit the other file later in the game now click on the syringe on the top (inject/ apply transltaion) on the top on click on the right side on select a folder and go to your game folder and the bottem on make a path for your game files like on your desktop make a new folder and name it like translated or somthing and click select folder once you did that click apply translation leave it be until its done then copy the the files from system 2 that you backed up at the start into the translated system 2 and the 3 files ( サポメ.ks / 登録.ks / ループ音コントローラ.ks )
from other folders into the translated others folder and you are done i think ^^

hope it helps ^^ GL
and sorry if i forgot somthin :p
Thanks, it woked like a charm.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
i just finnished manualy translating the menus so here it is
i only tested the begining not sure if you wil get a error later down the line ( first time i did this) so send a pic or somthing if you runing into some kind of problem i will translate the combat text later (the text that come in the screen saying your turn or somthing) unless sombody else did that ^^

anyway as far as i can tell around 90% or so has been translated so use Alexsis987 translation for story and place theses files in system2 for the rest of the translation

also some stuf i can*t translate like at the end of the battle it says battle victory if i change that to english the whole game breaks

so who ever whant to do to a test run to see if you can reach the end whitout getting a error here you go (the reason for this is becouse i touched stuf i shoulnd have touched ^^ sorry ) i fix this later after i got some sleep ^^

small update in translation*
fixed combat text*

and this will be the last update unless sombody finds somthing to translate
some stuf i just can`t find and some text cant be changed whitout breaking the game
so for now i wait until sombody tells me evrything works ^^

translated text*
fixed base tags and renamed some*
fixed training info but stil cant find a good way to write it so i hope its understandable*

forgot to add the menu files sorry*

now just tests the game and then this translation request should be finished

added battle translation and ending*
mating alarts translated*
i will now focus on the dlc good luck
I may be wrong, but i think the translation did something to the gallery buttion in the main menu. I get stuck loading there untill I return to the title. Everything eles works well.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
I may be wrong, but i think the translation did something to the gallery buttion in the main menu. I get stuck loading there untill I return to the title. Everything eles works well.
i check it later thank you ^^
yeah your right i dont think i can fix that today the fact that it doesnt give a error makes it even harder

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
replace system2 -> 回想.ks that should solve it for now i am translating the dlc now and it looks like 70% was for nothing i have to redo it so for that reason i wont update this translation on the other hand i will post a transaltion from the dlc + game later in a few days so look forward to that more story and 3 new char

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
I love this game. After getting multi-targets spell, the struggle is basically over. Looking forwards to the DLC:love: