RPGM [Translation Request] HENTAI QUEST ~The Female Hero & Her Good For Nothing Party~

krait55

Feb 11, 2020
can someone please tell me how to take the unfortunate white cat and return it to the green kid ?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a Google-Translate MTL (including 1 translated picture) for the version shared by inkbaloba (folder says v1.02, game files call it v1.01)
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...her-good-for-nothing-party.31361/post-3768628

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Known issues:
Quest names not translated. I have no idea where they are stored, The quest script is being ignored.

Installation:
To extract and play the game properly you might need to switch your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method. Locale Tutorial
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a". Unpacking Tutorial

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: