Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

gutei27

May 15, 2018
anyone help me with this pls
i dunno how to trigger this event
does we should bang in front plaza school and main street??
and when time should bang her?

1665864766927.png

gutei27

May 15, 2018
NEED HELP

last task that give head techer is talk 2 people but i dunno what it mean since the MTool cut the translation
can anyone give guide on last task from head teacher

1665915472305.png

Last edited:

gutei27

May 15, 2018
for police women ive dont the talked 3 times in a row and having meal with her but the last part where i should meet her in night doesnt trigger and she keep make me back to dorm, i dunno where i made mistake here
help pls
1666009006718.png

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
for police women ive dont the talked 3 times in a row and having meal with her but the last part where i should meet her in night doesnt trigger and she keep make me back to dorm, i dunno where i made mistake here
help pls
View attachment 2106123
Hmm... dont think it has to be at night.
I'm assuming you have to take her to a "etch atmosphere" and have a conversation with ONLY ++ (double circle), 3 times? :unsure:
unsure if its 3 separate conversation or 3 conversation subjects with the ++

gutei27

May 15, 2018
Hmm... dont think it has to be at night.
I'm assuming you have to take her to a "etch atmosphere" and have a conversation with ONLY ++ (double circle), 3 times? :unsure:
unsure if its 3 separate conversation or 3 conversation subjects with the ++
i did. i pick all conversation with the red one and all double circle 3 times in a row and after the conversation it unlock to have meal with her and then it didnt trigger anything once i speak to that police woman next

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
i did. i pick all conversation with the red one and all double circle 3 times in a row and after the conversation it unlock to have meal with her and then it didnt trigger anything once i speak to that police woman next
No i believe the atmosphere needs to be red, as in the location.

moszaa555

Mar 8, 2021
Normally I'm really post anything but
This is just a bit warning for people who read the story like me.
Every Character = Typical normal sweet/devil story
Pink hair girl = Hardcore with too much dramatic past present and future story.(Not for weak minded)

Seriously I play to fap but end up shocked, depress, almost cry, relieved and happy all happen in pink hair story.
The dev really go all in with her.

Visual Hunt

Dec 22, 2018
Game only like has 5 to 6 basic sex poses, others are tied only to events. Not really worth the grind for that Tbh. I hear the developer is gonna make more content after bug fixes. Will comeback for proper translations.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
help pls
View attachment 2106123
How did you get the text so small? doesn't seem to matter what i do i cant seem to change the font or font size...

Jan 29, 2021
So this is where the weeird translation comes in:

-After being able to eat with justice in the justice interest event, the event does not progress

This is similar, but different, to fulfilling the Conversation Requirement to Justice and Food.

The event of the conversation condition until you can eat with justice is called "A", and the event after that is called "B".

The conditions for A and B are the same: ``During a conversation with Masayoshi, complete the conversation without selecting topics with the atmosphere ``Ecchi'' and interests ``〇'' or ``X''.
However, in the case of A, the condition is to achieve this common condition 3 times in total.
On the other hand, in the case of B, the condition is to achieve this common condition three times in a row.

So, in the case of A, no matter how many times you fail until you achieve it, the condition will be met when you achieve it 3 times, but in the case of B, if you fail even once before you achieve it, the number of times will be reset. -

For some reason I had a specific red card that she had a double circle she liked so it counted as the times it worked but not for the 3 times in the row one. For that one I chose perfects without a single red card and that were a diff color every time cus I was superstetious. The shrine also mentions her weird time gimmicks where she has to see you in daylight like 3 times in a row and then you have to like wait a day. Pretty much did that before school.
I've used this guide and it worked

Reactions: gutei27

champoflight

Jul 13, 2017
Ya its still not working, am I supposed to talk in front of her at 3 different times in the day or is it b2b2b.
View attachment 2083834
View attachment 2083835
I figure it out, just done it then! You have to ALL full prefect conversation (double circle) with your lover (did with Yuna, the gal girl) 3 times from start to finish WITHOUT CHANGE OR DISCARD THE TOPIC/CARD(S). The topic i have choose randomly are red, orange, purple and blue when i started without changing the cards, until the end, it later show a cutscene with the police officer looking at me. Have to read hint that the shine gave many time to figure whats going on :/

Last edited:

tenshimeo

Sep 1, 2017
Ok Everyone who still got problems with the policewoman quest.Just don´t use RED AND PURPLE CARDS at all.(to be 100% sure )
Use the other ones with double circle.(u can switch disgard cards with X button)
Do this in every conversation quests of her.

Last edited: