Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
how the best way to improve your study
i m just still stuck in mathematic and kinematic on E other are on A and B
Each new letter you get increases the xp needed for the next letter in all subjects. I don't think you are meant to max out all subjects, as it gets incredibly grindy for the last few, even by this very grindy game's standards.

Other than that, read (completely) all the books in the library. They all give useful bonuses or convo topics. There's one on the left side to read first, that increases your reading speed.

tenshimeo

Sep 1, 2017
What is new in version 1.07 ??? I only see the time skip for weekend and something with Nr.30 on the boxes and that i need a key

WhiteTemplar

Oct 8, 2017
Not sure about the policy on reposting or sharing external links, and since I have like 5 posts no one should trust my uploads anyways, so I'll just say Shine uploaded it, you can find it on anime-sharing and probably others.

WhiteTemplar

Oct 8, 2017
For the first one, you need to drink the 憩いのブラック (from vending machine or the store, idr) while on the stairs that leads to the shrine, while at night. After that you get the locker key 1, and there's an event chain with a bunch of stuff to do.

For the second I can't really guess, can you provide more context?

EDIT: Okay, I understood, you have to buy 1 of the first item in the vending machine, by doing →→↑↑↓↓↓→←↑←Z (you have to start when the first item is highlighted, not when there's still a textbox)

Last edited:

aime-h

Jul 16, 2020
I want to have sex with the woman of the dormitory but I'm stuck where I have to repair something.
And also I already have the max friendship with the pink haired girl but I don't know how to make love bar with her or another girl .
And how to unlock more sex positions.
View attachment 2152319 View attachment 2152320
Pink hair next event after you teach her to got good test score (Friday)

New position wait new patch/update