Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Bro just go to the shrine and select the 3rd selection.There u get hints for each girl.If u dont have translator just use ur phone with google translator app with camera translate function
did this get translated?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
maybe sport parameter you so weak
This. The weaker you are the longer it takes to finish. I actually quite like this idea, instead of making a hard number where the player either gets it done or fails. This way, it might take more time but it will progress.

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
I edited/translated a few of the UI images, if the translation effort is still ongoing, feel free to use them if helpful.

If anyone else wants to use them, I'm not gonna write exhaustive instructions, but here's the short version:
1) Get and use it to unpack Data.wolf
2) Rename Data.wolf (important, game won't read from Data directory if it finds this file first)
3) Unpack the attached file into the game directory (if you don't get an overwrite warning, you did something wrong)

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I got a second one from finishing one of the books in the library. Dunno about the other three...
I don't remember the exact ways but I vaguely remember I got one from finding keys and another from completeing side quests. Don't remember where I got the 5th one.

Votag

Jul 21, 2020
Someone have video to explain how u go to the alley ? cause first task with the key i dont understand at all when u guys explain

WhiteTemplar

Oct 8, 2017
More preciselyy, it fixed a bug about the audio volume not working as expected past the prologue, and a bug with obtaining the rumor topic.

Plans for the future include heroines in yutaka events, events between heroines without the MC. and gallery mode.