Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
may i somehow repeat actions that there were after fininishing quests? or not?
for example dormitory mom there were some bobjob and etc.

stolichnaya

Dec 3, 2019
what is the stat after charm and how i can raise it? it translates for me as ''momentum'' lol
ScreenShot_2022_1210_23_06_27.png
Stats from top to bottom:
- Physical Fitness (Total amount of stamina points, if it reaches 0 when you do something, it will fail. Run on the field track at school to increase this stat.)
- Libido (Horniness level, 0-100, increases with most actions & interactions. There's a penalty when doing certain activities like studying, running, and part time job if you do it while your Libido is above 70 or 80 points. It's important to keep libido under control in early game so you can quickly grind the MC stats. Libido can be decreased by fapping and drinking royal green tea. Yes, if you're grinding hard like I did then the MC can fap more than 10 times a day. Jesus Christ.)
- Intelligence (INT level, increases by studying in the classroom and REVIEWING all school subjects except kinematics. Increases the score during exams. Increases the amount of money obtained while doing part time job at Electronic store. Also a prerequisite to trigger events with some heroines.)
- "Momentum" (Increases by training on the right side of the field and on the horizontal bars at the park, and also by REVIEWING kinematics. This stat REDUCES the amount of stamina point consumed when doing activities - including H. Also a prerequisite to trigger events with some heroines.) --> this is my priority stat to grind during the early game, along with physical fitness / Stamina.
- Charm (Charisma or attractiveness, increases by doing 3 actions: shouting at the wharf / docks, watching the river flow, or praying to the old tree in the shrine. Increases the amount of money obtained while doing part time job at the Cafe Joyeux. Increases the heroine affection gained by doing conversations, dates, and H - this stat probably also makes the heroines cum faster during H. Also a prerequisite to trigger events with some heroines.)
- Luck (Increases by searching for spare changes / coins at the vending machines, and by "worship" / offering money to the deity at the shrine. I can't confirm the effect of this stat, but probably it gives more bonuses in EXP or cash obtained while doing activities.)

Some Tips:
- Self-Study: PREPARE increases the aptitude rank of the school subjects (language, sociology, science, math, kinematics). The first subject you choose to PREPARE becomes your 'favorite subject'. You can get A rank aptitude much easier on the favorite subject, and the other subjects becomes increasingly harder to obtain the A rank. Higher aptitude rank gives more INT EXP points when you REVIEW the subject. Every time you PREPARE or REVIEW the subject, you gain 1 star point. 1-5 star points are marked with silver stars right next to the aptitude exp bar, 6-10 points are marked with gold stars.
Aptitude rank is supposedly calculated into your final scores, but in my experience INT and the star points play a much bigger role. Don't get too focused on obtaining A rank aptitude. I can get all 100 score (cumulative 500) during the first exam by grinding INT stat (around 50, I think) and 5 gold stars on every subject, while I only have an A aptitude rank for 1 subject at the time.
- Study together with some heroines if you can (get her to follow you, then study), as the amount of aptitude & exp you gained also calculates the stats of the heroines - and most of them have a lot more than the MC at the start. Also, studying or exercising with the heroines may trigger some events.
- You can get double EXP if you grind the stats during weekends. I did part time job after school during most of the weekdays, then use the money in the weekend to buy stamina restoring drinks (mainly ikachu for straight 30% recovery, and royal green tea for 5% recovery and -10 libido), then grind most of my stats during the weekend.
- When studying, reading, or exercising, there are 3 options (a little, moderately, or carefully). "Carefully" yields the most exp but uses the highest amount of stamina - and generally this is the most efficient. Only use other options if you really have no stamina left.
- Regarding books at the library: I recommend to finish reading "Speed Reading" first so you can finish reading books much faster. Then to help with grinding stats...
"Human Anatomy through breathing" (increase the amount of stamina recovered when sitting / sleeping / eating)
"Muscle Theory" (increase momentum EXP gain)
"Stretching Yoga" (increase Stamina EXP gain)
"5 minute concentration" (increase INT EXP gain)
"Magic of Speech" (increase Charm EXP gain)
"Characteristics of being good spoiled" (increase money gain)
These are my top priority books to help grinding in early game. Again, read the books "Carefully" since it's the most efficient.
- Going out at night and to the girls' dorm wing is unlocked by going after the dorm mother (Misa). Recommend to get her first ASAP. To get her 1st H event you need to repair the dorm roof or so, and it highly depends on your momentum stat - the higher your momentum, the faster it gets cleared. After her 3rd H event you can freely go out at night... if you do not get caught by the policewoman.

Last edited:

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
View attachment 2226013
Stats from top to bottom:
- Physical Fitness (Total amount of stamina points, if it reaches 0 when you do something, it will fail. Run on the field track at school to increase this stat.)
- Libido (Horniness level, 0-100, increases with most actions & interactions. There's a penalty when doing certain activities like studying, running, and part time job if you do it while your Libido is above 70 or 80 points. It's important to keep libido under control in early game so you can quickly grind the MC stats. Libido can be decreased by fapping and drinking royal green tea. Yes, if you're grinding hard like I did then the MC can fap more than 10 times a day. Jesus Christ.)
- Intelligence (INT level, increases by studying in the classroom and REVIEWING all school subjects except kinematics. Increases the score during exams. Increases the amount of money obtained while doing part time job at Electronic store. Also a prerequisite to trigger events with some heroines.)
- "Momentum" (Increases by training on the right side of the field and on the horizontal bars at the park, and also by REVIEWING kinematics. This stat REDUCES the amount of stamina point consumed when doing activities - including H. Also a prerequisite to trigger events with some heroines.) --> this is my priority stat to grind during the early game, along with physical fitness / Stamina.
- Charm (Charisma or attractiveness, increases by doing 3 actions: shouting at the wharf / docks, watching the river flow, or praying to the old tree in the shrine. Increases the amount of money obtained while doing part time job at the Cafe Joyeux. Increases the heroine affection gained by doing conversations, dates, and H - this stat probably also makes the heroines cum faster during H. Also a prerequisite to trigger events with some heroines.)
- Luck (Increases by searching for spare changes / coins at the vending machines, and by "worship" / offering money to the deity at the shrine. I can't confirm the effect of this stat, but probably it gives more bonuses in EXP or cash obtained while doing activities.)

Some Tips:
- Self-Study: PREPARE increases the aptitude rank of the school subjects (language, sociology, science, math, kinematics). The first subject you choose to PREPARE becomes your 'favorite subject'. You can get A rank aptitude much easier on the favorite subject, and the other subjects becomes increasingly harder to obtain the A rank. Higher aptitude rank gives more INT EXP points when you REVIEW the subject. Every time you PREPARE or REVIEW the subject, you gain 1 star point. 1-5 star points are marked with silver stars right next to the aptitude exp bar, 6-10 points are marked with gold stars.
Aptitude rank is supposedly calculated into your final scores, but in my experience INT and the star points play a much bigger role. Don't get too focused on obtaining A rank aptitude. I can get all 100 score (cumulative 500) during the first exam by grinding INT stat (around 50, I think) and 5 gold stars on every subject, while I only have an A aptitude rank for 1 subject at the time.
- Study together with some heroines if you can (get her to follow you, then study), as the amount of aptitude & exp you gained also calculates the stats of the heroines - and most of them have a lot more than the MC at the start. Also, studying or exercising with the heroines may trigger some events.
- You can get double EXP if you grind the stats during weekends. I did part time job after school during most of the weekdays, then use the money in the weekend to buy stamina restoring drinks (mainly ikachu for straight 30% recovery, and royal green tea for 5% recovery and -10 libido), then grind most of my stats during the weekend.
- When studying, reading, or exercising, there are 3 options (a little, moderately, or carefully). "Carefully" yields the most exp but uses the highest amount of stamina - and generally this is the most efficient. Only use other options if you really have no stamina left.
- Regarding books at the library: I recommend to finish reading "Speed Reading" first so you can finish reading books much faster. Then to help with grinding stats...
"Human Anatomy through breathing" (increase the amount of stamina recovered when sitting / sleeping / eating)
"Muscle Theory" (increase momentum EXP gain)
"Stretching Yoga" (increase Stamina EXP gain)
"5 minute concentration" (increase INT EXP gain)
"Magic of Speech" (increase Charm EXP gain)
"Characteristics of being good spoiled" (increase money gain)
These are my top priority books to help grinding in early game. Again, read the books "Carefully" since it's the most efficient.
- Going out at night and to the girls' dorm wing is unlocked by going after the dorm mother (Misa). Recommend to get her first ASAP. To get her 1st H event you need to repair the dorm roof or so, and it highly depends on your momentum stat - the higher your momentum, the faster it gets cleared. After her 3rd H event you can freely go out at night... if you do not get caught by the policewoman.
asked about what does mean momentum and wrote those long post. Still is's very usefull thanks, as far i've only finished Misa quests( well at least i think that when their affection points change to the heart it means 4 me - the end for her)

btw: any recommendations on the games like this? (many females, not linear) its really hard 4 me to search on that dlsite

Last edited:

stolichnaya

Dec 3, 2019
asked about what does mean momentum and wrote those long post. Still is's very usefull thanks, as far i've only finished Misa quests( well at least i think that when their affection points change to the heart it means 4 me - the end for her)

btw: any recommendations on the games like this? (many females, not linear) its really hard 4 me to search on that dlsite
Haven't played this one, but the title is already fitting the many females criteria: Let's Get Pregnant! Doero Life ~Can you impregnate over 1000 girls?~ [RE440401]

There's also this one: Training camp's offering duty ~Draft meeting decides the victim of rape~ [RJ401374]
Plenty of heroines, animated H scenes, but only 1 scene each for most of them - and it's either rape or hypnosis. Well, there are some casual H too but only for limited characters. Also, for most of the girls' scenes, the MC only watches the whole thing. Oh and there's also a randomization involved, so the grind kinda gets annoying.

And there's also Illusion's Koikatsu and Room Girl. Lots of girls and you can even customize every single one of them (lots of mods too), but storyline is non-existent. Check the releases from better repack:

For older game there's Shin Chikan no Kiwami: Groper of Glory [RJ203624]
The newer version features a 3D chikan gameplay but it's kinda clunky: Mansha 300% [RJ325126]
They're somewhat linear though. You can pick whichever girl to molest as you see fit, but if you want to progress their storyline it's kinda linear - it's in a train anyway lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiBro47

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
For NoZeR17, I'll mirror what stolichnaya said and basically stick to Illusion games.

Most games with a lot of females tend to be very linear for that very reason, a lot of females.
But to add a few more suggestions there's:
- A mostly Onee x Shota action platformer. Linear story but lots of girls you can play with whenever you like. Has an English version also on Steam and from the English publisher directly (if ya don't want to deal with Steam).

- A Ragnarok Online inspired BF game. Again, Linear story but you're free to do as you want. Requires quite the investment of time however. Has an English version that's available on Steam or from the English publisher directly.

Princess & Conquest - An English WIP game that is a true sandbox. The different princesses have their stories but rather or not you do them and everything else in this game is for you to decide. Downside is a few of the stories aren't finish, if you go down a story too much you are locked into it, and the devs have the terrible habit of putting pointless additions to the game while putting aside needed and/or neglected content. Can be found here.

- Mostly Linear when it comes to progression but a good number of girls, easy to pick up, allows the buying of items to speed things up and a great NG+ that respects your time and effort put into the game. Highly recommended. Has an English version details same as Re:BF. Has a DLC called AMAENBO+/Summer+ that added in additional content for both main and side girls and is currently working on another DLC.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
Haven't played this one, but the title is already fitting the many females criteria: Let's Get Pregnant! Doero Life ~Can you impregnate over 1000 girls?~ [RE440401]

There's also this one: Training camp's offering duty ~Draft meeting decides the victim of rape~ [RJ401374]
Plenty of heroines, animated H scenes, but only 1 scene each for most of them - and it's either rape or hypnosis. Well, there are some casual H too but only for limited characters. Also, for most of the girls' scenes, the MC only watches the whole thing. Oh and there's also a randomization involved, so the grind kinda gets annoying.

And there's also Illusion's Koikatsu and Room Girl. Lots of girls and you can even customize every single one of them (lots of mods too), but storyline is non-existent. Check the releases from better repack:

For older game there's Shin Chikan no Kiwami: Groper of Glory [RJ203624]
The newer version features a 3D chikan gameplay but it's kinda clunky: Mansha 300% [RJ325126]
They're somewhat linear though. You can pick whichever girl to molest as you see fit, but if you want to progress their storyline it's kinda linear - it's in a train anyway lol.
thanks for your answer, but i don't like netorare thing)

tenshimeo

Sep 1, 2017
How to trigger the summerfestival event ?
(it says on 4th week friday night) Looks like my save file is bugged replaying the game now XD

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
How to trigger the summerfestival event ?
(it says on 4th week friday night) Looks like my save file is bugged replaying the game now XD
Are you sure it's bugged? The weeks go 1, 2, 3, 4 then back to 1. You can tell which week you on above the date. You'll see either 1 slash (week 1), 2 slashes (week 2), 3 slashes (week 3) or a box with two lines at the top (week 4).

This isn't exactly a game I'll want anyone to have to restart.

Last edited:

tenshimeo

Sep 1, 2017
Are you sure it's bugged? The weeks go 1, 2, 3, 4 then back to 1. You can tell which week you on above the date. You'll see either 1 slash (week 1), 2 slashes (week 2), 3 slashes (week 3) or a box with two lines at the top (week 4).

This isn't exactly a game I'll want anyone to have to restart.
i alrdy finished 70 % of the game in 4 hours XD after 100% im done i uploud the version 1.200 savefile
Ok the old file was not bugged XD I skipped where u could choice the girls at classroom

Last edited: