Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

MG9

Jul 7, 2017
thanks for the answer
Then I have another question like how Progress with the teacher ?
Hmm my gameplay is limited. If you are talking about the one in black you'll need like 3 of the classmates routes done. Check with the temple god. MTL is rough but readable for progression on certain characters.

Rygami

Jun 11, 2018
so i will have to manually translate the gameusing mtool or do i have to download the translation and use mtool to install the transaltion? sorry it will be my firts time doing this
You need to get the latest Mtool ver, launch it with the game (by drag/droping the game.exe on mtool), then click on "instal and go" and finally when the game start move to the translation tab and click on translate, and that should do it.

PS: whenever you close and want to start the game again, just open the "start with tool.bat"

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
So I've gone on the first date and now have to go to school. I've studied and drained my stamina, but I can't seem to leave school. How do I start classes, or what do I have to do as I am now stuck with a very low HP.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
For the guys who played this game, is it good?
That's more a personal thing. What you find good in a game won't be the same as others.
For it's worth, I like the game but there's definitely things I wished were changed. It's one hell of a time sink and just not enough unique H positions for the different girls. Some of the conditions to progress the girls is far too damn annoying or too specific.
But even with those flaws, I still recommend the game.

Reactions: Bamboosword

POUBELLE//

Jul 30, 2020
Can sombody tell me how to fix the error message when I want to start the game I have a error message cannot locate basic info data ?

Last edited: