Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
Yep, I tried your suggestion and it worked. Why on earth did the hint say you need Kaji Misa?? I just needed a normal conversation with her, the homeroom teacher and the principal at school. I swear this game..
It cause it can't translate the names. Both ways to translate names keep looking for words in the Kanji instead of just translating the word, but thats how names are in JP. And sometimes it likes to combine them with the words in front of or after to really F things up.

But hey still better than paid eng "localizers" Fan sub all the way!!!

xad432

Modder
Jan 29, 2018
O
It cause it can't translate the names. Both ways to translate names keep looking for words in the Kanji instead of just translating the word, but thats how names are in JP. And sometimes it likes to combine them with the words in front of or after to really F things up.

But hey still better than paid eng "localizers" Fan sub all the way!!!
I get that but why is her name on the hint at all? I read the line untranslated as well and it still implied she had to be in the conversation.

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
O

I get that but why is her name on the hint at all? I read the line untranslated as well and it still implied she had to be in the conversation.
I think it was trying to translate or be a nickname/short hand for one of them. Well that is my guess anyway.

UMINOEX71

Oct 19, 2018
i kinda wish they added more pose in this game,all those positions in the story was pretty nice but not even giving the players a chance to use it is kinda a waste of resource.Maybe they will add those other position soon,but by that time,ill probably forgot about this game

xad432

Modder
Jan 29, 2018
I think it was trying to translate or be a nickname/short hand for one of them. Well that is my guess anyway.
I figured it out after contacting the developer on twitter (really lol). Apparently we were reading it wrong. It's have a conversation with Lily with any character that isnt a student OR Kaji Misa. That's why her name is there. So uh, failure on my part sorry. I guess it makes sense considering she needed to feel more comfortable with people that she's not familiar with, and Misa was someone she knew very well.

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Been attempting to play this game using OCR and google translate got nearly nowhere and while being annoyed cheated and busted my character.
Is there a complete save available and hows the translation going?

phaopha

May 19, 2020
I think I just softlocked my save: I no longer get the option to hand over the funds to the dorm lady after starting the back alley sidequest

風華血夜

Oct 9, 2022
phaopha,帖子:9139001,成員:2356200 said:
我想我只是軟鎖了我的保存:在開始後巷的支線任務後,我不再可以選擇將資金交給宿舍女士
[/引用]
冰箱的是可能要全部人都對話一次,並且要有要有10萬元,時鐘的是要找電器行前面的阿婆

aime-h

Jul 16, 2020
後巷最後的密碼是要用日文輸入嗎? 我的那個人提供的密碼無法用
page 7
いぬぬひぽ
あぐおふか
まはすじし
はじなぬふ
ふいふあん
いさだださ
じおいんう
こうふさか
りなんたう
わむこみぶ

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
1665298636631.png

hey guys i need a bit help with this, for the short hair petite girl.
i managed to trigger this one last time, but this time i failed to past through this event.

is it i need to bring the girl along or when she was in the training ground?

aime-h

Jul 16, 2020
View attachment 2090332

i managed to trigger this one last time, but this time i failed to past through this event.

Bring her along and training together 2-3 times separate her and talk to bring again repeat 2-3 times and it will said contact her in library

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
Bring her along and training together 2-3 times separate her and talk to bring again repeat 2-3 times and it will said contact her in library
1665310053450.png
unfortunately i try numerous of time time trying to trigger the event.
ask her follow, train for few time still does not trigger.
work fine on previous version thou. anything else i am missing?

Reactions: wmsama

Andrew54

Dec 23, 2018
Someone knows what's happening here, I'm using cheat engine to fast foward some events and all that stuff but when I'm going to pray at the shrine this sh*t blocks me and is going in a loop. Don't know if this is something related with the main chara's stats or something. shitty bug.png

Andrew54

Dec 23, 2018
Someone knows what's happening here, I'm using cheat engine to fast foward some events and all that stuff but when I'm going to pray at the shrine this sh*t blocks me and is going in a loop. Don't know if this is something related with the main chara's stats or something. View attachment 2091055
[EDIT]
Sorry guys, I've found the reason it's really a bug and it's fixed in version 1.03 which was released yesterday
If someone would kindly upload it here, it would help greatly

sulop

Apr 20, 2019
View attachment 2090332

Hi sorry I'm a bit late, where to get the english patch?