Wolf RPG [Translation Request] 空蝉コミュニクション [MF Future]

xad432

Modder
Jan 29, 2018
think my game is bugged or something(again).The codes i used from this thread isnt working at all,what went wrong?is it cuz im not using jp locale or something on Mtools?
The password is unique to every file, not sure when exactly it's determined, but to find out yours simply inspect the vending machine in the back alley, then go to the shrine and talk to the old man. The old man will say one word and then leave, that's the password (If you forget you can just do it again the next day). Note that the password is in hiragana, so whatever he says might be already translated.
If you're too lazy to do it yourself, here are all the possible options:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UMINOEX71

Oct 19, 2018
The password is unique to every file, not sure when exactly it's determined, but to find out yours simply inspect the vending machine in the back alley, then go to the shrine and talk to the old man. The old man will say one word and then leave, that's the password (If you forget you can just do it again the next day). Note that the password is in hiragana, so whatever he says might be already translated.
If you're too lazy to do it yourself, here are all the possible options:
Damn,this should be pinned,one of the codes i got hit with is this one,thanks to this,i unlocked the place without any other prob

ranslot25

Dec 6, 2019
Ya I just did it, I think its every afternoon/lunch for 3 days bang her in the nurses office. On the 4th day talk to her and it should be a cut scene. If she ain't in the room already just bring her in.
I go to the nurses office and nothing happened. I can't even made her to follow me that's why I thought I'm missing something.

daru

Oct 5, 2017
I struck with 1 card for conversation, how the hell did oyu guys unlock more? Taking forever to grind relationships...and their stat too

UMINOEX71

Oct 19, 2018
is there any way to get more position in h scene?or is it something we have to wait for the creators to update the game?

UMINOEX71

Oct 19, 2018
I struck with 1 card for conversation, how the hell did oyu guys unlock more? Taking forever to grind relationships...and their stat too
Well,theres cheat engine to help u with that,but the main strat is to increase the mc stats by going int>read books>bar/run.For relationships,its faster to increase charm from going to the wharf and train their during holidays

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
I go to the nurses office and nothing happened. I can't even made her to follow me that's why I thought I'm missing something.
Did you sleep with the principle yet? After you can sleep with her do it in the nurses room 5 times and you should get a cut-scene. After that during first have of school have low stamina and faint/get sick and you should start her route. After that she says come at night to the nurses room on wed, after that is the rest.

ranslot25

Dec 6, 2019
Did you sleep with the principle yet? After you can sleep with her do it in the nurses room 5 times and you should get a cut-scene. After that during first have of school have low stamina and faint/get sick and you should start her route. After that she says come at night to the nurses room on wed, after that is the rest.
I solved it. It's look like I need to either have sex on wed,fri night 3 days or make her orgasm 3 times before you cum. After that, you can make her follow you around.

UMINOEX71

Oct 19, 2018
im still confused on how the police woman route works?im trying to get it done but doesnt seem like its doing anything.Do i have to h with the same girl i spoke to when i did the 3 red perfect answer thing?ive done it a few times but after the textbox saying shes watching u or something it doesnt pop up anymore and everytime i try going to her she doesnt trigger a scene at all

Sidelam

Jul 28, 2017
im still confused on how the police woman route works?im trying to get it done but doesnt seem like its doing anything.Do i have to h with the same girl i spoke to when i did the 3 red perfect answer thing?ive done it a few times but after the textbox saying shes watching u or something it doesnt pop up anymore and everytime i try going to her she doesnt trigger a scene at all
You need to have 3 lover and 2 mistress and take one of your lover with you and talk in front of the police woman have perfect conversation (like topic with 2 circle not 1 circle or X) without use any red topic 3 time a row and after that a textbox appear saying she looking you and after that go to the shine fck you lovers

UMINOEX71

Oct 19, 2018
You need to have 3 lover and 2 mistress and take one of your lover with you and talk in front of the police woman have perfect conversation (like topic with 2 circle not 1 circle or X) without use any red topic 3 time a row and after that a textbox appear saying she looking you and after that go to the shine fck you lovers
Thanks,u happened to know what the condition for the teacher?that last task i kinda dont get,its something to do with a 3 people conversation right?

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Sup Guys.
At the moment there are two time consuming problems that i have to solve at hand cuz i just don't want to share a buggy version of the game.
So the main issue is translated text of stats bar like max hp or libido
Finding every single line is flrustrating but it's has to be done.
And the second one is two in one As u can see above the name of the blondie is in japanese, why? cuz dev used name on png. and in dialog script. The same thing is with bottom menu
So bassicly it's more work to be done.
But where is shadow there is a light in this weekend i'm gonna work hard and try to solve most of it. (tbh.already started :3)

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Excited to try this out tomorrow. Any sort of guide you guys can write up to provide me in the right direction? If not, a save can do for when I eventually get stuck, haha.

(Hopefully version 1.05 comes along otherwise I will just end up stuck and be unable to progress)

Sidelam

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks,u happened to know what the condition for the teacher?that last task i kinda dont get,its something to do with a 3 people conversation right?
i have seen for the principal you need one star with all included the police woman and have a talk with 3 people and max bar one time i dint test i go test this night i have the latest version

Excited to try this out tomorrow. Any sort of guide you guys can write up to provide me in the right direction? If not, a save can do for when I eventually get stuck, haha.

(Hopefully version 1.05 comes along otherwise I will just end up stuck and be unable to progress)
for me in first i go buy the 3 item who give 10% in intel and charm and kinetic have train interlligence read book in library for bonus try to find key at the same time (go to the board at the enter of dormitory she give you indice about key every 2 days) after that go work in the evening little tips dont go up 80% of libido beceause you have a malus xp/2 and pay/2
if you are lost go to the shrine and for 1000 yen choose ask for a tips and choose your girl
go to the red guy beside the vending machine for the first time she give you 10000 yen
exam is every two weeks when you study you have 2 option when you choose a matiere
-in first prepare is for preparation of test your gain xp and up your level in this matiere (math science exercice sociologie) for test you can prepare (slowly 1 star) medium (2-3 star) hard (5 star) to the max 10 star
-in second option is study is just for level up intelligence

its not a hard game you can find your own way

Sidelam

Jul 28, 2017
Sup Guys.
At the moment there are two time consuming problems that i have to solve at hand cuz i just don't want to share a buggy version of the game.
So the main issue is translated text of stats bar like max hp or libido
Finding every single line is flrustrating but it's has to be done.
And the second one is two in one As u can see above the name of the blondie is in japanese, why? cuz dev used name on png. and in dialog script. The same thing is with bottom menu
So bassicly it's more work to be done.
But where is shadow there is a light in this weekend i'm gonna work hard and try to solve most of it. (tbh.already started :3)
i think for the first picture you have a missing file or corrupted file i dont have that problem with my game for me before i have buy the game i have ddl on this site i dint have this problem

what translator you use ?

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
i think for the first picture you have a missing file or corrupted file i dont have that problem with my game for me before i have buy the game i have ddl on this site i dint have this problem

what translator you use ?
Nope the game is working. But after batch translation it's matter of beloved white spaces becouse of with game cannot find file like here health % and it should be like this health% .Im running on T++ btw.